Is this even true...

Is this even true? Do you guys think all the nigger women complaining about white men on Twitter secretly thirst after our cocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/this-black-womans-open-letter-to-the-men-of-ireland-about-dating-is-everything-6675503/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=kaQkZDOKz_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Deray.

COLONIZED.com

It's Deray.

They love being bleached.

Pretty much the entirety of politics can be reduced to people being resentful of either 1. their sexual inadequacy, or 2. people not respecting them

Bunch of faggots tbqh

>assuming pol is a white board

I didn't say Sup Forums I said white men.

of course they do
the more envious someone is of someone out-of-reach, the more outspoken they are against them
>"well, i didnt like dat mufugga anyway!"
>*cries on the inside*

take the commie faggots:
>ill never be a billionaire
>id love to be one more than anything
>ergo
>i hate billionaires more than anything
>b/c ill never be a billionaire

who the fuck is deray?

THIS IS NOW A JEW THREAD
WHERE WE NAME THE JEW
FOR POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS
>hey all you hair hat wearing YAAS QUEENS
>MAKE SURE YOU WATCH (((SCANDAL ON ABC)))
>Get run through by white guys and used as sex toys and pump out stupid mulatto kids WIT DAT GOOD HAIR to be even more abysmally stupid consumers than you are.
>DON'T NAME THE JEW, WE JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CALL YOU NIGGER

DeRay is the ultimate outcome of centuries of engineering the perfect submissive coon faggot.
He literally sucks Jew dick and dances like a puppet for shekels
He's also why the Black Nationalist Darren Seals was murdered

black chicks would go for a white guy in a heartbeat. 3 black chicks at my work and they have all come on to me. i almost fucked one of them. we were dancing at some after work happy hour and she was grinding her ass into my dick. she said, "you seem like you have a little black in you" to which i made a face and replied "no". she was clearly offended but still wanted to fug. before she moved away she pulled me into some storage space at the office "to tell me a secret" and im pretty sure she wanted me to take her right there but im too much of a social retard to recognize an opportunity in the moment.

Nice digits. Here's a kike pretending to be white.

Then the inevitable "I'm not white, I'm Jewish"
The game is up

Did I ruin another one of these threads by naming the Jews time honored tradition of using Black people as minstrel puppets with neither their knowledge or consent?
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN JIDF

No. This thread is dying because no one is poasting any black qt.'s

Sup Forums did this to me.

>"user, I heard you were posting antisemetic memes again with some hacker named 5 chin. But that wasn't true, w-was it?"

That black woman has Caucasian features which is what makes her attractive and she has coffee color skin rather than skin the color of shite.

If you started being a decent human being by bleached their gene pool regularly there would be more of them like that!

I would never bleach a black woman. My preference is for Irish women and after that western European and Med women, then Nords and east European and non white women I'd have no interest in as I have very strong racial instincts.

You don't have to go to the jungle to find your BRAP queen

This guy gets it.

So the data seems to suggest that black women are more (or at least disproportionately) interested in white men. But...

Who cares? Can't speak for anyone but myself, but I am definitely not interested in them.

2/10 elbows too pointy

And not black. Sup Forums is an oil drilling board.

There was a Sheboon crying to the media here a while back about how many Irish men want to fuck a black woman so they can boast to their friend about it and none of them want to settle down with a black woman but the stupid cunt fails to understand that men want a woman to procreate with and if you do that with a non white the kids won't look like you or your family, so any self respecting white man only wants a white woman to have kids with and who will look like their father and his family.

good lord. i would totally stop being racist long enough to get with that....what am i a fucking homosexual

assuming whites don't make up the majority on Sup Forums

She'll keep riding the white cock carousel until she pops a mulatto out
Who will grow up to be a bugboy consumer

I never would've thought that the Irish are that genetically far removed from blacks. Really activates the almonds.

Definitely. Black women are more thirsty for racemixing with whites than the men are.

Think of it like this. Women like bad boys. They don't like nice guys.

Now imagine you're a black woman and you've encountered a very good looking person who is part of a group of people who, all your life, you have been told is the embodiment of evil.

They can't resist us.

I'm sure a mongrel like you has a fair bit of African blood running through your vains.
Here's the article. It's infuriating how they refer to this nog as Irish even though she is clearly not. google.ie/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/this-black-womans-open-letter-to-the-men-of-ireland-about-dating-is-everything-6675503/amp/

>Wears hair hat
>Can't keep a man
>Won't consider black men
>Jew brainwashing successful!

You should write a thousand word thesis on this topoc

a nigger

kek

>tfw no nigger slavegirl

What's the point of that pic?

yee

sauce pls

>secretly thirst after our cocks
only if you're chad

I didn't really have any kind of strategy behind it user.

Back in highschool the nerd girls would constantly insult and complain about the jocks. Most of them got railed at parties mid to late year by the people they were complaining about.
So yeah.

idk bro. Am sorry.

You have sauce for this?

The previous pic is meh but that one is cute.

FOLLOW THE JEWISH INSTRUCTIONS OF THIS THREAD
1. Jerk off to black women
2. Find one and get her impregnated because you're a lonely pathetic soyboy and it's instant soy cred
3. Get stuck with child support
4. Have your child grow up to be a mindless consumer mongrel who is likely pansexual "because we don't believe in boundaries, Dad."
5. Kill yourself after realizing how badly you fucked up and there's no way out while the Jew laughs at you.

I'm outta here bros, later Sup Forums.

> our cocks

if you're browsing Sup Forums there is a 90% chance that you're unfuckable, so probably not yours.

Every single one of them would try a white guy.
They're just pissed because we won't even rape them.

>Impregnating a single woman.
You call yourself a Khan?

I think she's a MFC model named DulceMoon, I used to watch her a bunch a while back.

It is true to an almost disgusting extent
>pic related
Says she hates white men with a passion but marries the first white guy to show the slightest interest in her. They're so hungry for white meat they'll betray their own principals at the drop of a hat.

Does anyone have that drawing of the Sup Forumsack sweating profusely at the sight of a hot black woman?

Because that's this thread.

thanks famalama

She's a mindless whore that's been passed around by Jews until they showed her off to marry a pathetic beta willing to tolerate such a woman and put it all over media to cause social disruption
Oy vey

I'd put that in chains.

Lad, she's Irish.

>Francesca Ramsey

Man I'd definitely hatefuck that chocolate princess.

No she's not.

Sauce please

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

Twatter posts are not worthy of their own topics

Not everyone who posts in Twatter deserves a reply

youtube.com/watch?v=kaQkZDOKz_U

Who wouldn't fuck this girl?

verizon shill

Me, I find black features gross. Dark nips and pussy, weird hair, dark skin is gross to me.

>image
sounds like some butthurt nigger who found out his crush is fucking a whiteguy

AYO BLACKBOI IS YOU MAD?

Dude, that's not even the worst of it. They have this smell that never goes away, it's a pungent funk like a wet dog. And their skin is rough like a lizards, seriously if they don't bath in lotion every few hours a day they get all ashy and start shedding. and yet at the same time they leak this greasy sweat that stains everything, it's why they have to throw away white clothing after a couple of weeks of owning it.