Is Haruhi a gay pride symbol?

Is Haruhi a gay pride symbol?

I did once see a gay man wearing a haruhi shirt

I think even gay men would want to fuck Haruhi.

Must have been a nice mirror.

Feeling pretty non-gay looking at that image friend

Haruhi bends reality so much, she turns gay men straight.

haruhi will make gay men straight

I feel anything but gay whenever I see Haruhi.

not as much as she could be. Even thought WoG says she's bi it never really presents itself in the show outside of a gross fanservice "joke."

TBQH anime in general would greatly benefit from more LGBTQ+ representation and I'm quite glad YoI is pointing us in the right direction

>TBQH anime in general would greatly benefit from more LGBTQ+ representation and I'm quite glad YoI is pointing us in the right direction
>LGBTQ+

Reddit needs to leave. Anime is already filled with girly boys and flaming homos btw.

She's a symbol of something I intensely want to impregnate.

nice bait

Haruhi demands you to produce a scene of gay love.

Do you obey?

Why is Sup Forums getting invaded by literal fags

Who is my partner? Can I fuck Kyon?

She canonically never turned down anybody who asked her to date them, and likewise is extremely broadminded and willing to explore all boundaries to find something interesting in life

So yeah, sure, absolutely

Fucking degenerate

Fujoshit and yurifags are killing Sup Forums

Don't you see the Reddit spacing? I don't think you realize how many Redditors are infesting Sup Forums.

>Sup Forumsfags also using reddit spacing
What the fuck is going on here
Is chinkmoot forcing plebbit spacing?

That was the guy who made the first post replying to himself.

Fuck that, will Kyon fuck me?

>Sup Forumsfags falseflagging as tumblrfags but also using reddit spacing on their own posts to falseflag as tumblrfags falseflagging as Sup Forumsfags
Is this what they mean by 4D chess?

This bait smells like tumblr actually.
Reddit spacing is a shitty meme.

nah chagen is just bored

i'm not gay but i'd fuck haruhi

Girls can't love girls, silly

Nah the liberation of Palestine is public cause.

Haruhi has a universal appeal

it's forbidden love but it's worth it

Is it still Reddit spacing if it's out of habit from my job and I don't have a Reddit account?

"reddit spacing" is a phrase used by redditors

It's like newfag, only a newfag calls people newfags

>she's bi
She's bi in the sense that she couldn't give half a fuck about what genitals you have. She isn't interested in sex, she's interested in whether or not you can keep her interested.

Having to do double newlines because of formatting is older than even Sup Forums itself. I believe the first email clients that had to tiptoe around CR vs LF vs CRLF also required you to do double newlines.

Lol, why does she have a second butt in the front? That is a weird fetish unless you really like anal.

It's also a TeX thing. A single newline is interpreted as non-significant whitespace and does nothing, whereas two newlines is the start of a new paragraph, which creates a line break.

>Put Haruhi on display in a gay parade
>Every guy there becomes straight

It's understandable in LaTex though, since you might need to see all text at the same time, but treating single newlines as linebreak would fuck up automatic typesetting.

gb2reddit

I'm not gay you piece of shit

Sup Forums might as well be renamed /r/pol

In markdown a blockquote starting with ">" can only be terminated by a double newline, on web forums it probably stems from that being the standard.

I am gay but I'd fuck Haruhi

It doesn't make sense anatomically. I guess she could poop from one butt in order to keep one of them clean for sanitary intercourse, but then where does her pee come out? People post weird shit on this site all the time though so I shouldn't be too surprised.

I'd love brush her hair and give her a shoulder massage

>I'm quite glad YoI is pointing us in the right direction

go back to your own echo chamber

>In markdown a blockquote starting with ">" can only be terminated by a double newline
I'm 99% sure that's older than markdown. I think even most email clients that quote with ">" need to be terminated with double newlines.

I can't stand Haruhi or her shitty personality and she's not even really my type but she's some kind of sex goddess. Any time I see her my dick gets so erect that it's painful.

God damn it Chen, go to bed already.

Thanks

They don't have a lot of kikes in Japan, so I doubt it.

Nice bait, here's a (you). Props for actually knowing who those fags call themselves.

Go back to mexico

>BR

Childhood is wanting to fuck Haruhi.
Adulthood is realizing that Kyonko is cuter.

>Brasilleros
>vivo

good lord

Gross.

As a young boy Haruhi turned me into a man, nothing gay about her my dude.

Childhood is wanting to fuck Haruhi.
Adulthood is realizing Sasaki is cuter.

>hey user can i make a phone call?
What do?

So are you blind or retarded?

She may be the most innately sexual character ever created, for any gender

>ywn brush haruhi's hair

That pattern is so 1979.

C R I N G E

I want to FUCK Haruhi

imagine being such a retarded twitter preteen that you reply to an obvious troll post in an Sup Forums thread with a spongebob picture

No, use your own phone.

Good job knowing exactly which buttons to press.

i just wanna watch girls kiss girls desu

Yes because only absolute faggots liked that show. Kyoani is cancer and Haruhi attracted the most pretentious insufferable cunts you could ask for.

Thanks for the new background. I needed one for my vertical monitor.

Thanks! Most of the replies were my own, but I got exactly four replies from easily cowed newfags, and am hoping for a fifth any minute now.

you'd have to be a faggot not to like her that's for sure

>show made for fujoshis to shuck their oysters to kawaii gayz x3
>good representation

You can't even SJW right. Shameful.

I remember this thread, same answer as last time, yes.

haha ebin

I get practically autobanned for saying "Trump" but baiters like you walk around free. Sup Forums's moderation is pretty shitty.

why are you pretending to be me? are you attempting to troll me?

I will have you know that IT WILL NOT WORK and you need to back the fuck off right now

For women who get the desperate urge to rub their pussies on top of hers and suck her perfect tits as soon as they see her, sure.

Don't worry, I regularly get warnings and 1-3 time outs dunking on polcucks and similar retards. They're just inconsistent.

She's a symbol of timeless perfection, that's for sure.

Name three things that benefited from having more legebete.

I would go gay for Haruhi.

Yes

>irl Giant Dad

Bless that artist.

Fucking faggots stealing the rainbow and making it their own, we must retake it for the greater good

Still waiting for OVA adaptation of this.

Lewd official promo art.

no senpai

I want to mating press this beauty so badly.

Green looks very sexual there