You know they're going to bring this down

Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/17/npr-poll-62-say-confederate-statues-honoring-leaders-should-remain/
investors.com/politics/trump-approval-rebounds-from-lows-after-charlottesville-harvey-confederate-statues-ibdtipp-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=3eCQDwrueiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If that happens.
War.
I'm fucking tired of the letists and their Maoist Cultural Revolution bullshit.

LMFAO You guys literally live in 1984.

So.....everyone seems to have deck chairs to stare at a wall?

then how hard it would be if people infel?

nah, the klan still owns stone mountain desu

It looks like straight up ass.

No they won’t, even the Democrats I work with at the Capitol know Stone Mountian is untouchable.

Fun fact: The Stone Mountain carving is larger than the carving at Mount Rushmore.

>tfw no freedom

It's a park with surrounding hiking, dumbass

lol, typical shit talker cuck that won't do shit, just like with your "muh race war," or "muh day of the rope," pathetic little cuck boy that talks big shit on Sup Forums, but in reality is just a little bitch man.

I get it though, Sup Forums is your place to be an edgy little child and have your edgy contrarian opinions stated anonymously.

>Australia

Not when Stacey Abrams gets into power.

Its a park. People go there to have picnics and shit. If you’re going to go and sit you might as well set up your chair so you can see the national monument.

who's head is missing? Longstreet?

ancient niggers fucked up a perfectly fine looking rock

>pathetic little cuck boy that talks big

Looks like someone is projecting hard. Did you feel like a big boy when you typed that out?

Actually they do laser shows and project them onto the mountain. Probably why people are there.

Citizens would be well within their rights to shoot the fuckers who try.

>implying that literal sheboon has a chance at the governorship.

a local very famous lake here in minneapolis, Lake Calhoun, just got renamed to some indian name because the real John Calhoun supported slavery or something. It's spreading like wildfire. This carving absolutely will be erased.

see
Stone Mountain is actually a pretty cool spot. They have a cool little down with glass blowing exhibits and some other kitchy activites and they have another amusement park type thing which is pretty great for kids. The train is fun to ride around as well. If I remember correctly, they have a petting zoo as well. The hike up the "mountain" is kinda cool too and you can always take the gondola back down if you want. Or vice versa. Used to go there a lot as a kid on weekends. When I was in high school, we would go to the laser show and smoke and drink or bring a date and do naughty things with each other when it got dark under a blanket during the laser show while everyone is staring at the show.

Good times... I miss being young and happy and carefree.

Fuckin 'Murica!

>Doesn't have a counter argument
>Starts projecting

>couple of SJWs get some machine guns
>break into the park and set them up on the green at night
>unload a couple mags into the face of the mountain for an hour
>police arrive and they are arrested / shot

but the damage is done

What is that a carving of? I've never heard of this place.

>If that happens.

Your nation are openly mutilating your infant sons and later put them on hormones or anti depression meds but you think THIS is gonna put shit over the edge?

Get real goy

>amerifats can't stand long enough to look at a rock

A meteor could blow it up. An earthquake could shake it apart. So many possibilities. It wont matter if it comes down. The rock we need to transform is that of our hearts.

>The rock we need to transform is that of our hearts.
Dude, that sounds pretty gay.

stonewall jackson, general lee and some third dude a dumb danish never heard of

not sure you belong here.

We were too nice to the hicks after we beat them. We should have really cleansed the entire ideology.

So many good memories from there. My parents would take us once every couple of years.

Not if we exterminate every last nigger, Northerner, and leftist subhuman

no... destroying this would legitimately cause a violent reaction. no bullshit.

Sounds like some ISIS shit

That will gain them no allies

>WE
you didn't do shit and never will you coward.

i'm sure you can suck my balls

Funny thing is that Stone Mountain Park is almost always filled with non whites. The surrounding town is a refugee dumping ground. If the state sold it, it'd become a gated community and the non whites would lose access to the only decent park in the area.

The big rocks around Atlanta are weird in the landscape... like a gigantic boulder dropped into a flat field

This

I know you're just fishing for (you) but what ideology is that? The south fought because they were invaded by a foreign army.

mad

No because it's art. If a mob wanted it taken down because it is owned and paid for with taxpayer money then all the government has to do is sell it to a private owner who will then continue to take care of his/her "private work of art' - problem ?

The right stuff . Biz.
Rebel yell

>impotent rage: the post

Then go and do it faggot.
Like with the gun confiscation fantasies the left has, but they never cash it.

Removing some shit tier statues of generals built in the 30's is one thing, but removing stone mountain would become a rallying cry for many people who normally wouldnt say anything. I for one would raise hell about it and I'm sure many people in georgia and the south as a whole would do the same

The UK is, USA still has some ways to go.

mmmmm
moar?

And they were invaded because they tried to secede from the union. And the reason they did that was so that they could continue to have a system of slavery.

damn shareblue is going all out, it's hilarious that theres both flag, he wears the shirt... DONT WANNA LEAVE ANYTHING TO MYSTERY HUH GEORGE?

>No they won’t, even the Democrats I work with at the Capitol know Stone Mountian is untouchable.

of course, they didn't want lincoln (a republican) to free the slaves.

>t. LA or NYC middle school child

Slavery was legal in the United States at the start of the civil war, and there were Union slave states.

I'm now for destroying it simply becasue you talk like a retard.

I live in Georgia.

Tell me in what way, shape or form this will happen. Even the black Democratic Congressman that represents the district where Stone Mountain is said "it's not offensive, leave it alone, it's not the same as a Confederate flag."

That shit makes way too much money for the blacks in that area.

Plus it's owned by the state, meaning the local city council - which wouldn't dare touch it to begin with - is powerless. The state legislature is not going to do anything to Stone Mountain. Polls show over 80% of Georgians want it left alone, and the Democratic 2018 gubernatorial candidate that suggested tearing it down (Stacey Abrams) is going to get BTFO this year (despite it being a probable Democratic wave year, everyone has the Georgia Governor's race as 'Safe R.')

Removing and destryoing that symbol could give patriots a push too far. Dieing over defending a symbol of your region and homeland is a sweet and honorable death. Much more than let's say shooting up some strangers far away from home.

British posters I’m so sorry for you

I disagree with taking down statues and monuments. That is, in truth, like erasing history. They should remain up as lessons in what past attitudes were at the time.

Local organizations called for the removal of the Joe Paterno statue outside Beaver Stadium. A small plane towed a banner over campus, reading "Take the Statue Down or We Will." After some days of mixed messages, the school removed the statue on Sunday, in front of a crowd of student onlookers. The statue was reportedly put in storage. Paterno knew of the sexual abuses that Sandusky done for decades.

I believe that the answer to bad [hate] speech is better speech. How much stronger and moving the lesson would be if the Paterno statue was left up but with additional statues of youth accusingly staring back at him.

Fuck all the niggers and the rest of you that have the gay faggot dream to touch this monument. We will burn you houses down and piss on you after we butt fuck you wife.

thank you Mustaffa, we'll get right on 'it'.

Blue pilled fake history spouting fool.

The right to succession was well known at the time. The states joined the union knowing full well that they could succeed at any time if they desired.

Your faggot tyrant Lincoln, drunk on power and rage and controlled by northern industrial and banking interests, changed what could have been a simple peaceful succession into a bloody war.

If you actually think the Civil War was about Slavery you are completely ignorant and are in great need of educating yourself.

Pic related is you.

>Rasmussen: 69% of Americans support Confederate statues
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

>Marist/NPR poll: 62% of Americans support Confederate statues
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/17/npr-poll-62-say-confederate-statues-honoring-leaders-should-remain/

>IBD/TIPP poll: 62% of Americans support Confederate statues
investors.com/politics/trump-approval-rebounds-from-lows-after-charlottesville-harvey-confederate-statues-ibdtipp-poll/

All of these polls are from 2017, and the latter two were taken in midst the post-Charlottesville anti-Confederate mainstream media hysteria. Furthermore, these are national polls, with California and New York included, and obviously Californians' opinion of a statue in Tennessee is irrelevant.

All the hysterics over these statues, and sanctimonious screeching from the Left and mainstream media, and still only about a quarter of Americans actually want them relocated.

I honestly dont believe they will, it's kinda a wonder of the world in a sense.

The most impressive thing about your nigger post is how many filters it matches.

yet if a statue or something is in a big major city controlled by democrats they have been getting rid of it left and right. It probably helps in this case that it's not up to some liberal mayor/city council to get rid of.

>comparing Somalian loving Minnesota faggots to Georgian red bloods

The absolute state of the Great Lake states

Bullshit, she's wearing a harness in the 2nd cut.

why the fuck is there a lake named after a south carolina politician whose state literally killed Minnesotans in Minneapolis?

no shit user..

Why would a state as faggotized as yours name a lake after a man as great as Calhoun?

Britain is a literal nightmare

>leave union and talk half their assets
>"CLETUS NO, THEY'RE INVADIN' US!"

>someone made that second poster without any self awareness

Jesus...

It's a disgrace that it was made in the first place. That mountain was beautiful

Basically this. All the statues being removed are in deep blue urban areas, as Democratic Party politicians fall all over themselves to pander post-Roof (2015) or post-Charlottesville (2017). Look where they've come down: New Orleans, St. Louis, Memphis... all hugely liberal majority black big cities.

The Confederate statues and monuments in small towns, rural areas and on state-owned property have been mostly untouched.

It's might be the most famous lake in the state, so them renaming it some unpronounceable indian garbage is honestly a pretty big deal. I doubt anyone will stop calling it Lake Calhoun though. as to why it's named after him, I didn't know but here's what wikipedia had to say.

>The United States Secretary of War, John C. Calhoun, sent the Army to survey the area that would surround Fort Snelling in 1817. Calhoun had also authorized the construction of Fort Snelling, one of the earliest American settlements in the state. The surveyors renamed the water body "Lake Calhoun" in his honor. The Fort Snelling Military Reservation survey map created by Lt. James L. Thompson in 1839 clearly shows the lake as bearing the name "Calhoun".[10]

Fort Snelling is also another super famous landmark of the area, so I guess he really helped the state get started. There wasn't much happening here in the early 1800s.

btw the new lake name is Bde Maka Ska. lmao. I'm hoping only hipsters will be calling it that.

Roger that. I saw part of the show from the truck stop close by approx 20 years ago, the horses were running etc. Looked really neat and I always wanted to come back and watch and hear the entire show.

Just copy pasta from the handbook

Russia needs to level that country desu. It would be doing the British a favour.

>implying she’ll even win the primary
The only hope she has is calling Evans a racist white lady

>SJWs
>machine guns

facepalm

The day will come when you will need your weapons.
The left wants to tear your country and every country down.
They have spent the last 70 years working to establish cultural marxism, they are bolshevists at heart and we will be their prey unless we do something, fast. This is as real as it gets.
Where will we draw the line?

>Unpronounceable indian name
>the state is called Minnesota

Glad to hear someones else enjoyed it. It really is a cool place. I was just back home over the holidays, if it wasn't so fucking cold out east when I was there, I would have headed out there and spent a day. Decent golf courses there too.

Never new this existed until now.

On the same note, Stone Mtn is not some statue that can be easily toppled by a group of faggots. Firearms probably wouldn't due shit either, nevermind the fact they wouldn't use them as you suggested.
The face of the mountain would have to be drilled and wired for explosives. Skills that aren't learned with a woman's studies degree.

If they're so pathetic why do they affect you so much?

You sound like a bitch.

It's just like gay marriage went to transgender stuff. You give the left an inch, they will take a mile.

If you stood with the left during their anti-Confederate hysteria, you have no room to complain now. That was always the opening shot, the low-hanging fruit in their long-term war against American history. After they're done there, it'll be Texas Revolution figures (Sam Houston) and Andrew Jackson, then onto Thomas Jefferson and Christopher Columbus, and then finally figures such as George Washington and really any other Founding Father that ever owned slaves.

at least the name is Anglicized.

No one will know how to pronounce Bde Maka Ska

>Atlanta
>surrounded by brown faces everywhere
>it is like being in Tijuana, Detroit and India at the same time
>90% rednecks now down to 15%
>in the middle of all this is Stone Mountain, a monument to Southern heroes
>immediately get car jacked 10 mins outside the park

Deep South leftist here

I really doubt it's coming down. People understand that it has much more historical, artistic, tourism, etc value than the zillions of confederates statues standing at attention atop pillars in front of courthouses. Some hard-liners will whine, but most likely they'll just contextualize it somehow.

Or carve MLK twice as large beside it.

You're a retard if you think it is in the middle of Atlanta. It's a mostly white northeastern suburb of Atlanta.

>everyone seems to have deck chairs to stare at a wall?
this isn't mexico

I have the fondest and most innocent memories of that place. I went there as a first grader and it was so cool and the first time i ever saw a laser light show

youtube.com/watch?v=3eCQDwrueiw

Faggot
Its always Yankees and fags. Who spout this do you also believe every white man was a land owning plantation owner with hundreds of slaves? Also i bet you believe every slave was whipped or brutally beaten for fun when they cost a lot of money.

A slave was the same as a fucking car. And unless your a fucking spoiled edgwlord ( half of pol) You would not damage them willfully.

Your basically a slave right now. You just don't have physical chains you have debt and requore debt for a credit score. only Yankee or transplant faggot blacks think this way.

The only stone a nigger is interested in is in his crack pipe.