Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av10929154/?from=search&seid=10154733124476699915
bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-218-spoiler
strawpoll.me/13131375
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty obvious that Kuga will job hard against Tsukasa

>soon

Spoilers when?

What would even happen if Kuga won? It's a narrative dead end.

>Will Kuga job to Tsukasa again?
Of course.

Rindou would have to start destroying everyone

Does anyone have a link to OVA 3? Please!

Why is Kuga so fixated on Tsukasa again? He wasn't even highest ranked in his own year.

Okay here you go user :)
bilibili.com/video/av10929154/?from=search&seid=10154733124476699915

Kuga was just like Soma in that he showed up to the Leaf Viewing as a cocky shit who wanted to do a Shokugeki with an E10. Except Tsukasa actually took him up on it and blew him the fuck out. I don't even think it's about the 1st seat at this point, it's just a pride thing.

Press F for our manlet.

>All the promotion was Hisako, Alice and Erina and fanservice.
>The OVA is just Souma getting stuck with worst boys and literally whos cooking.

Man, what a disappointment.

Thanks user

We third in TOC this week. Spoilers soon.

What chapter?

The OVA was shit.

This series is never consistent with it's placings is it. I mean, it's at least always in the top 10 (barring Hayama) but it always fluctuates.

Sometimes it's 8th, sometimes its 4th. Compared with MHA, OP, or BC which generally fluctuate on the top three.

Posting cute siblings!

>3rd
What a surprise

Who do you think will participate in the second bout?

I predict it'll be

Yugi vs. Autistic
Giganigga vs. Loli
T-Rex hands vs. Jew

Erina sama has very nice breasts

Spoilers out.

Kuga vs Tsukasa, Megishima vs Rindou and Mimasaka vs Saito confirmed.

Well, guess that's it for Megishima.

So kuga and Megishima are done.
What are the chances my boy Mimasaka pulls through?

Zero desu

Mimasaka will lose so Sword doesnt seem like a complete jobber

What if Megishima actually wins?

>Kuga vs Tsukasa, Megishima vs Rindou
Rest in fucking pieces.

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-218-spoiler

>it'd be dangerous if we lose the strongest guys now
>let's just send two instead of all three
Damn, maybe Erina is being TOO cautious here.

>Megishima vs Rindou
Fuck i was hoping Megishima wouldn't be taken out so early.

>Alice says that they should use their strongest force now and crush Central as quickly as possible, suggesting Isshiki, Megishima, and Kuga to go for the second round.
>kuga

fucking alice. a jobber and a dumbass.

RINDOU HYPE

I hope rindou gets destroyed, overrated whore

So probably reversing the sweep from round 1 and sweeping the rebels, unless Gigga surprises us.

He will lose and probably Takumi avenges him later. We go full circle.

Rindou and Tsukasa are just going to get hyped up even more after this round which will make them losing to a bunch of first years seem like even more bullshit.

Someone was going to job, we knew it was coming. At the very least, we'll see what Rindou can do.

Its not their fault they don't have the power of being main characters.

I suspect Erina, Satoshi, and Tosuke are their actual strongest characters, while Kuga is below that now.

Gigga might surprise us and use his trace to outdue Saito

>tfw all the first years will get wins under their belts and Kuga gets 0.

That was confirmed by the editor's power level chart.

These people are really fucking dedicated to cooking.

They need to chill and put more ketchup on their food.

So its a 3-0 clean sweep for Central after all.

Nah. I think Giga will pull a fast one and defeat Saito

If Central clean sweeps this round why would Azami even bother pulling those three out? They already gave up three wins, it'd look better to just finish the rebels off decisively.

Well, then it would be funny if they lost next round and the finals involved people who aren't at the top like first years and Eizan.

>literally nothing happens

Honestly, it was obvious we were going to have a break chapter between matches.

Wait, if Mimakasa isn't facing Eizan now and loses. That means we might get Soma vs. Eizan Part 2 (Or vs. Takumi...)

I think Megumi will defeat Eizan since they're both the weakest member from their teams and for Eizan to job solely to make Megumi look good

Which chapter was that again?

The judges being revealed I think

>Tsukasa v. Kuga
>Rindo v. Megishima
F

So the last time we saw Mimasaka fought, he looked like this.
How will he look when he gets owned by Saito?

>I think Megumi will defeat Eizan since they're both the weakest member from their teams and for Eizan to job solely to make Megumi look good

I don't think it has anything to do with that actually. If she does end up fighting against him, I feel like it's because Tsukuda really likes for her to fight against those that are completely opposite of her character; if look back on all of Megumi's onscreen matches, she's usually up against someone who is overly confident and/or aggressive and demanding in nature(china girl, dog, shinomiya). Eizan checks every box + he tried to get her dorm destroyed so having other Polar Star member defeat him would really crush him. I just don't see the match doing well in the rankings.

>they're both the weakest member from their teams a
giga is the weakest you fool. he's going to go up against the washed up eizan while megumi gets sword or loli. if megumi gets sword then takumi will probably get loli and vice-versa. also giga tries to be like soma so getting defeated by his follower would be fitting for a jobber like eizan.

>"The preparation for Volume 25 is in progress! That character will be on the cover of Volume 25!
>You know…That character is so good looking that I only can laugh when I see the cover.
The character is wearing a summer-like outfit and looks at you with a cool face! It’s frustrating that I can’t show it to you right away. But please look forward to it!"

Isshiki, right?

I bet Mimasaka will be the only one winning, then He'll face momo and it'll be a tossup. Third round matches will be his, Souma vs Eizan and Takumi vs Tsukasa

Nah, Giga is dead.

Fuck Rindou, she didn't even cook yet and I'm already tired of her

I wish, author considers Takumi to be the prettiest boy though

>Souma vs Eizan
I hate how this is a possibility. I wouldn't put it pass Tsukuda to make it so those two have a rematch. On the bright side, it'll be an easy win for Souma so the match could finish in a chapter.

Takumi guaranteed one win during this match.His opponent can't be Tsukasa

>author considers Takumi to be the prettiest boy though
True, but Takumi hasn't been relevant in the current matches whereas Isshiki has been(past with nene, his own match) and even got a CP.

No, its Tsukasa.

It's Isshiki.

>got a colorpage
>got the great panel in chapter 209 which is the best toshs art has looked in a long time
>past with nene so he was relevant this volume
>had his first match

Stop getting my hopes up

But all he's saying is that the cover will be very good looking guy, wearing a summer outfit and with a cool face.
And given the content of the vol, well, I'd assume Isshiki.

What match is everyone most hyped for?

strawpoll.me/13131375

Yes I think Tsukasa and Takumi are the best looking boys in the series.

Probably Rindou just because I wanna see her finally cook.

They're all too predictable. The most interesting in theory is of course Rindou vs Megishima.

Rindo vs Megishima of course

>Rindo cooking
>Megishima cooking on screen
>Megishima backstory/why he rebelled
>Megishima and his promise to Soma

I was hoping for the cover to feature the E10 to match Vol 24

>hotsprings episode

none of them matter expect for cat girl and nervous boy.

You can see their irrelevance the further back you go

Sword will actually win a match

Momo on the other hand is going to a jobber for sure

Which is funny because everyone thought the opposite

Giga vs. Eizan, Megumi vs. Sword, Takumi vs. Momo.

>Giga vs Eizan; match of irrelevant jobbers who don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
>Megumi vs Sword: match that would focus heavily on cutting up something. Also another big, scary guy vs shy, petite megumi battle to add to the growing list.
>Takumi vs Momo: battle of two very different specialities. It could focus on her speciality which is Western sweets, and even then Takumi has the possibility of having an advantage since Italian cuisine has a ton of delicious pastries and desserts.

Screencap this.

>Giga vs. Eizan, Megumi vs. Sword
Not happening after Giga vs. Sword.

Nevermind, just read the spoilers. If Giga is going up against Sword then he's probably a major jobber.

Everyone will job this round to make it even again then megumi and takumi will get a win to make them seem less like jobbers, before jobbing to rindou and tsukasa then central will loss the remaining member except the only two which matter isshiki will lose here(or be in the final fight and loss helping Souma ) and the final fight begins with a tired and stressed tsukasa and rindou vs Erina and souma.

Or eizan doesn't get to cook the whole time and ends up as the last member