Black NBA player admits whites have no place in the black man's locker room

Blacks make up 12.8% of the US population, yet account for > 90% of NBA. Its time to demand the NBA diversify to more accurately represent the nation's demographics.

cbssports.com/nba/news/raja-bell-kevin-love-was-an-outcast-in-his-first-season-with-the-cavaliers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCv2yUHb4mW8nNhibFMCQV-Q?view_as=subscriber
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/06/29/nba-gets-high-grades-again-for-race-gender-hiring/103287342/
youtube.com/watch?v=ACUtHJEt6as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree

i could agree more

I do not agree, let them drown in their hypocrisy. We don't stoop to their level, this is all a big old Hegelian Dialectic

it could also be useful in dividing our enemies.
Blacks aren't going to like it much if they end up losing positions to gooks and spics for the sake of "diversity".

Affirmative Action is needed in Sports

Follow Vince's lead. We need sports leagues that do not allow criminals to play sports.

And how are they going to drown again?
I like turning liberals own weapons against them.

now i agree more

Simple fact is coaches and ADs across America are programmed to worship the black man when it comes to basketball.
If they focused on equal opportunity, more white athletes would be playing, and white men would easily adapt, overcome, and excel.
They say the sport has changed, but it has only lowered itself to the standards of the majority.

Make colleges all enforce grades on all D1 players and watch what happens.

I thought we select players by ability, not for demographics. A lot of black kids play basketball, and they have genetics to play it, as well as have massive markets pushed at them. If you push to get the NBA to acknowledge race quotea, it would be funny, but it would be stooping to their ideological level.

That could work too.

Love is better than the vast majority of the NBA, and is easily the 2nd best Cavalier behind LeBrick. I think they are all intimidated.

>Matt Harpring (a mormon) couldn’t fit in with Allen Iverson
No shit

They currently have their cake and eat it too. They demand race based quota's in fields where blacks perform poorly, and whites dominate, but if blacks are the majority there no need.
Thats bullshit. Liberals only learn lessons when forced to eat their own shit.

basketball is a nigger sport created for niggers, why are you not okay with white people being excluded? They are auto segregating themselves this is amazing, if the whole world drew this type of line about everything and not only sport we would live in a much better place!
Let the nignogs have nigger basketball and let us be separated with nothing in common like god intended

Its a prime opportunity to show that raced based quotas are wrong, and create tension between minority groups at the same time. Its shortsighted and foolish to not take advantage of it.

so you would demand something like a nigger to a nigger? That's not how it works John, what makes us better is to be decent people, not demanding unfair things, and thinking with our brain. By demanding that you would only come across like a whiny little cunt with a pea as a brain, exactly like the disgusting niggers, I say let them have their nigger sport, fuck basketball, all mainstream sport competitions are degenerate anyway(Football, soccer, basketball ecc.).
Let us not become what we fight otherwise this is all useless.

>basketball is a nigger sport created for niggers,
this nigger

You're an idiot. It's genetics. Blacks are faster, jump higher and have quicker fast-twitch reflexes. They also have long limbs, perfect for basketball. Millions upon millions of white men play basketball growing up and only a couple make it in the NBA, while hundreds of black guys go pro

Nobody wants to force them to "include" white people really, is mostly to expose normies to the double standard,
>90% white= NEEDS DIVERSITY OMG!!!
>90% black=It's k

Ban round ball. Hang all black nba players. Problem solved.

I agree. But i hate African-hoop-ball.

Nobody wants to force them to "include" white people really, is mostly to expose normies to the double standard,

Thank you!!! Its not hard to understand.

Theyre only that way because slave owners only bead the best specimens. AFrican americans are dumb, and strong because they were bred to be that way.

Nah there’s strategies that allow hwhites to compete but they involve a grinding defensive play style and 3 point shooting. That shit doesn’t make good TV and now it’s just hulking negroes doing fast breaks and driving in for slam dunks. Nobody is going to watch games that end up 65-59 with the top scorer having 15 pts.

>I agree. But i hate African-hoop-ball.
You'd hate it less it it were less black though?

Its about teaching. The father that forces his kid to smoke an entire pack of cigarettes isnt doing it because he wants him to smoke, it to teach him a lesson.

YOU ARE TOO IGNORANT TO LIVE

It is genetics that niggers are less intelligent that all other races, therefore they should not get preferential treatment in education/employment.

Nigger-ball

'You aint nothin but a hoochie moma
Hump that hump that hoochie mama'

I haven't watched basketball for years. It's been jungle ball, the basic fundamentals and rules aren't adhered to so it becomes an ugly playground style.

He should have stayed in a team that treats him lie a king. Dirk Airbudski is treated like a god in Dallas

There NEEDS to be more diversity in NBA and rap music

I have a youtube channel with 150 subscribers I try to upload content of european basketball to be as white as possible I also make highlight mixtapes of white players I do have one of Lonzo ball who is mixed but it's not getting much views so I may remove it or make it private.
youtube.com/channel/UCv2yUHb4mW8nNhibFMCQV-Q?view_as=subscriber

Ummmm no sweetie race isn't real you actual Nazi

My country has produced many nba players and we are ranked quite high in the world stage. We even beat the usa nigger dream team once or twice..

At least get the number right op.

Black males are 7% so it is even more disproportionate. Espepecially considering white men are the largest catagory

It's not about race it's about the fact that whites don't focus on basketball...if they did the nba would be like 5 percent white because all niggers are good for are shit that requires no brains like jumping and running

they don't allow women to play in the NBA so OP is correct

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/06/29/nba-gets-high-grades-again-for-race-gender-hiring/103287342/

The guy who invented basketball was white as hell anyways.
It's cultural appropriation as fuck.

LEARN TO READ. And kys too.

I grew up in the south, white and played sports. Liberals will never understand this but whites and blacks are just fundamentally different. I'm not saying its bad, its just a locker room filled with blacks is a lot different than one filled with white guys. The type of banter they have is very different, and you're not going to fit in if you're white. Recognizing that races are different is not racist.

This is very true. But when whites point it out, or mention feeling uncomfortable about it, they're smeared as racists.

>I do not agree, let them drown in their hypocrisy.
It's not about actually wanting to diversify the sport but bringing it up as a topic to point out the hypocrisy.

White men can’t jump. Deal with it fuckface.

And niggers can't compete in academia, yet they demand to be represented there none the less.

This
I think Yugoslavia still has most golds in fiba/Olympics?

> And niggers can't compete in academia, yet they demand to be represented there none the less.

Nah they too busy making millions in professional sports to care while you’re poor.

Serbia/yugoslavia

I dont watch basketball or nfl but I always laugh cause its mostly niggers and they act like they reached something but they still work to entertain white audience and their white owners, dumb niggers

>I thought we select players by ability
kek. you're basically a retarded nigger who has zero clue what's going on.
that's why you're poor.

Yugoslavia had very strong teams in pretty much every sport.

The NBA is getting increasingly European and mulatto. American black players are quickly having a difficult time winning rookie of the year.

>not MLS
>not NHL

That's why black neighborhoods are filled with teachers and scientists and not gangs right?

>Dontrell only gang bangin until he be drafted into da league nigga. Das rite whitey i be a genius AND an afflete nigguh

almost all of them go bankrupt within 10 years of retiring, which I always love hearing about. Look for Floyd Mayweather to be bankrupt in about 20 years. He has a lot more money than the average NBA or NFL player, but he spends it like retarded drunken sailor.

Yugoslavia would have a monster team that would rival team USA in the future. They should reunite during the Olympics desu.

Ya you fags belong together. You were an economic, military and sports powerhouse, until you got colonized.

He was an outcast because he's an arrogant sperg

Athletes are only a small fraction of the black population. The rest are poor. Nearly 30% of the black us population live in poverty. Less than 10% of whites do. Have fun chasing a career in sports and being poor for life.

Most of these black basketball players come from middle class to rich homes. You would be surprised how many players had parents that played sports professionally or in college.

Pretty sure the dude you replied to here was making the exact same point, but being ironic about it.
>If we just focused on equal opportunity
He's a right-winger. No leftist would say that when it's about helping whites.

antoine walker and allen iverson top kek!

Blacks have been "12.8" percent of the population for like 15-20 years now. About as accurate as the illegal immigrant number of 11mil.

Every sport has a disproportional number of blacks.
Whites have been reduced to E-sports, hockey and chess.

Yugoslavs are pretty much niggers, so nobody should be surprised

I think it's more of a necessity thing. If blacks don't play basketball they'll never be more than a fast food worker. Whites don't experience that issue. Also they don't a missing father to prove wrong.

I remember telling some wigger that allen iverson would be bankrupt in 5 years or whatever like a decade ago, and he called me a racist, idiot etc. It really isn't rocket science to spot people who are horrible at managing their money. floyd will be bankrupt just like tyson.

I see your point but, at the rate at which niggers shoot each other and abort their babies, there's a good chance that number is reliable. Also, there's no reason for black to hide the size of their population. Wetbacks have reasons to deceive regarding their population size.

Larry bird played among the greastest generation in NBA's history, and was probably a top 3 palyer during that period.

Theyre also so insecure about their status in life that they feel the need to be extra flashy and buy 10 cars and 5 homes and the like.

The only black lad at my school ended up playing in the NBA (he was 6 foot tall when he was 11). Then he came out as a faggot. All pretty embarrassing desu.

Let the niggers have basketball. No white person watches this shit anyway. Viewership in the US of niggerball is low because no one cares. Let the niggers watch the other niggers pavement ball.

Basketball wasn't created for niggers, but they took it over because they're tall. Shit sport desu.

The origins of basketball are perfectly wholesome.

He wanted to create a sport that students could play indoors during the wintertime.

Agreed, it needs to work both ways.

I'm going out on a huge limb here. But I'm declaring that Johnny Manziel will go bankrupt in the next 5 years. Call be a black nationalist if you want, but that is what I believe.

The proper sport to watch is cycling.

Poor old Mike Tyson, he was a sensitive intelligent kid, turned over by a roastie and her mother. It was a tragedy Cus dying when he did, it left him fatherless (again), but with all the money in the world, he was lost and easy pickings. The finest heavyweight I've ever seen.

yall need to start watching refPuck and BASEDball

That looks like a young version of Terry A Davis

Good, the Euros could easily field a team to challenge niggers In America.

He didn't make hundreds, or even tens of millions and piss it all away. What was his contract for? Maybe a million? He hasn't bought tons of maybachs and mansions. He's just lazy. And his family is rich.

I hate niggerball with a passion even though Canada invented this sport, I don't see what gets people so excited watching niggers throw a ball through a hoop it becomes boring. The owner of the league is a hooknose, seriously just boycott the NBA

Obligatory for any Sup Forums basketball thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACUtHJEt6as

it's not genetic. basketball is the cheapest sport to play because you just need the ball and there's a court in every park so that's what poor black kids do, and some get really really good from all the practice. same reason why the best soccer players tend to be from poorer backgrounds

With endorsements and everything and after taxes idk what he made but I'll just say 10 million. He will easily piss that away in the next 5 years. Every time I see a news story about him he's off at some luxury resort with his gf. If he marries that chick, the timeline shifts down to about 2 years, because you know she'll divorce him and take half his money very quickly.

True, and why the best rowers are from richer backgrounds, although in the UK that's less true now that scouts go round schools testing kids' VO2 max and then taking the best ones off to sit on a fucking rowing machine for hours every day. Same with cycling. Bongland has turned into East Germany, all for the sake of a few medals.

Henry Ford was so based

White people should just focus on hockey and baseball. Niggers are starting to creep into hockey but it's still like 98% white.

It was actually (((their))) sport before Tyrone crashed the party.

I need to get back to finishing these.

Is that right? I know a lot of Jews like to watch it, the courtside seats are full of them.

The absolutely cuckoldry of Amerimutts.

Everybody I know who watches basketball is a fat slob white guy desperately trying to be black.

Pretty sure some white Canadian created it. It ended up being the perfect game for concrete monkeys inside their containment zones.

for fun compare the races of winter olympics medalists to summer olympics medalists. the difference is that winter is all rich kid sports that require you to buy a shitload of equipment

Also it requires snow, blacks don't really into snow

Prior to the 1960s, they dominated the sport. Now, it was a different game back then. It was all below the rim.