This is not an ironic post, i'm serious. i'm so done with this guy...

this is not an ironic post, i'm serious. i'm so done with this guy. i've been such a dilligent and ardent supporter of his agenda. i literally voted for him so that this WOULDNT happen. this is a massive fucking betrayal, a MASSIVE betrayal, it cannot be overstated.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/01/25/580858256/white-house-releases-draft-immigration-plan
rollcall.com/news/politics/trump-signals-might-extend-daca-deadline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i swear to god i dont even care about the economy, all i cared about was getting the filthy illegals out and making the country white again.

8000-D chess, just trolling the libtards etc

I agree with you if it happens, but i still have egg on mu face from when I literally burned my MAGA hat after the syria strike and when he supposedly agreed with schumer and pelosi for amnesty without the wall. Both of those ended up amounting to nothing.

Its okay to scream from the rooftops right now, but dont abandon him until this thing is close to passing. Right now its just a supposed proposal which he may drop like the previous 3 amnestys he proposed.
But i agree we should always be concerned. Just dont go full retard like I did.

it ends illegal immigration
it ends the lottery forever
it ends chain forever

if we do nothing, we get swamped by more and more illegals until dems are finally voted in and grant all of them and their relative of relatives citizenship

Dems would ask for amnesty for new illegals again to perform the same methods that worked previously. You can't concede with their bullshit as they only want liberal policies, not conservative ones.

and amnesty doesn't mean citizenship. it just means they wont be deported out of the blue. which we dont do anyway...

syria didn't even bother me one bit. i was on here defending him for that and on other places on the web too. i totally understood his move on syria. i didn't burn my maga hat, but i was really mad when he said that about amnesty over the summer too. if he does it, i'm out. i'm off. i will be literally burning my maga hat too. this is fucking bullshit.
dude there's no point in "fixing immigration" if we're just going to let millions of them fucking stay here. amnesty is no answer, and the problem is that when you grant amnesty of any sort the border crossing increase exponentially. it's a real fucking problem. this is no nood. 2 million people is more than half of a percent of the population of this country. we're already barely at 50% white not counting illegals. we don't need that number moving that much in one fell swoop.

But it's what we should be doing. Anything other than deportation is rewarding criminal behavior and will only encourage more of the same. Kikes and spics got amnesty with Reagan and turned Cali blue forever. Now we are repeating history.

yea exactly. everytime amnesty is granted its always under the auspice of "oh look this is the last time, we'll just fix up the border and fix up immigration and then everything will be fine and we'll never have to do it again!"

keep in mind that once democrats get into power they're just going to undo everything that he did anyway, so we'll have another swiss cheese border with fucked up lotteries and chain immigration, but we'll have cucked ourselves by amnestying 2 million spics. that's the only difference. that's all he's really accomplishing here is amnesty for 2 million spics.

Given he doesn't have 60 Republican senators, he needs some Democrat support to get things through. So the only way he can get democrat support for the wall (among other big policies) is if he offers things to the Dems like amnesty, and then when wall funding passes, he is more than free to go back on his earlier amnesty promises.

rawr, trump fuq, join antifa

there are actually legal loopholes that let congress pass anything with a simple majority, they're literally just opting not to use them "because they want to play nice". i swear to god that's the real reason to. hearing that, you'd think i was making it up or something,but do the research yourself, that's why they're not doing it. they think if they use it now, the dems will use it when they get in power. newsflash, dems have already pulled out all of the stops. that's why none of this legislation he is passing now is going to survive passed 2020 or 2024 at the latest. in the long term all he is accomplishing is amnestying spics.

>join antifa
no thanks.

bullshit.
4 million and the wall actually gets build you idiot.
that is a better deal then a full stop on the wall and a steady flow of immigrants for another unpredictable amount of time.
and then when and if there would be a wall you would have not 4millionen but ..as longer as it goes.. 8million or more..and what ia then ? deportation or worse ? No.
They would do the same as they do now with the 4m and then close it.

For you 12y old idiot that would mean MAYBE a wall in many years from now and atleast the double ammount of immigrants.

And since you are to stupid to figure that out by yourself you are obviously not from here

not only that i'm not sure if immigration bills would need 60 votes. spending bills do, dunno about immigration bills. you know the tax cuts passed 52-48. i don't think they need the supermajority for this type of legislation frankly.

Build the wall. Put automated laser turrets ever 50 feet. On our side, a moat full of alligators. Anyone who makes it across alive and can speak english gets citizenship.
Fair?

...I honestly think we need better sources than Breitbart to tell us what goes on in the world.

Why would Trump honestly do this? This smells a smidgen as shit as a shill.

minus the "if you make it passed you get citizenship" part, i prey to god this is exactly what we did on our borders.

oh my god shut up you fucking kekistani memeflagging retard. it's a whitehouse proposal it's publically released.
plus breitbart is a fine news organization. they're literally extremely accurate and resepcted. i don't give a shit if they trigger libs and libs whine about them. fucking kill yourself nigger.

wrong vpn pajeet?

>if we do nothing
Except Trump's supposed plan does very little AND it would take more than a decade before it affects anything.

That means more than a decade to get a democrat in the white house to re-open America for millions more Mexicans.

It's not much different from Reagan's failure that gave California to dems forever.

By 2040 we're still looking at a DEMOCRAT Texas.

Forget ever winning an election once Texas goes blue.

>amnesty doesn't mean citizenship
Liberals will successfully argue that it's unconstitutional or plain wrong, and get their way.

Amnesty = citizenship next time dems are in power

This. If the Democrats don’t take the deal they’ll lose hard in November and give Republicans a supermajority.

As if the Clinton's would have been a better choice, puh leez. At least the white self haters are feeling some resistance these days. With Hillary, you would have no border security at all and probably laws against white people living next to each other already on the books. I think the only reason that Trump got in was because some big wigs blinked and got scared that white men might not play nice if they were under direct attack. But what were the Elite's actually afraid of? If the average white man will roll over on forced integration, he won't fight under any circumstance. Trump is a far better result when you consider how soft the average white man is these days. The Elite could probably tell white males to be abject slaves to everyone else and a few of them would ask where they can sign up. Worse is not better when your own people have no will to fight. Be grateful for Trump, user. He saved you a lot of hard labor.

Pol is supposed to be less fucking retarded than this.

1. Trump offered them a "Good deal" Knowing they would say NO.

2.They need to bring it to a Vote. Dems will be Seen voting No for this. Proving they don't want. exactly what they are asking for.

3. this angers their base. further splitting the dem party and pushing it to an even further extreme.

4. Trump has set Republicans up for an Epic landslide in 2018.

5. Quit being Disloyal to the GEOTUS. you fucking niggers

>3. this angers their base. further splitting the dem party and pushing it to an even further extreme.
The best part of all this is that it's triggering "Dreamer" protests so obnoxious, demanding, and entitled that it's eroding sympathy for them in the Republican base.

It's only a matter of time before Trump has a riot to point to and say, "I've made a mistake, these people should clearly not be allowed to stay in our country."

>The Trump amnesty bill was provided to Breitbart News by someone close to the negotiations

Breitbart is going full cruz bot since Bannon got booted, nothing to see.

wondered if anyone would say anything

This is legit true. Trump is actually giving them a good deal knowing full well that the Dems won’t take it purely because it’s Trump. Once the Dems refuse it’ll prove that they’re completely politically motivated and turn the Dreamers against them. Look what happened at Schumer’s house the other day.

There's no way they'll take the deal. People are always trying to make Trump out to be some kind of genius but I'm pretty sure Dems are just retarded. They're going to turn this down and make Trump look like a moderate on immigration without having to pass a moderate immigration bill

Will you people still be claiming 4D chess when he signs the bill that kills America? The boomers and his retarded limousine liberal daughter obviously got to him.

this
"Hispanics are going to fall in love with me"
he knows his game.

You cucked faggot

It's obvious what is happening. he keeps pushing them to extremes. They wont be able to move to the center.

You have to see the forest, not the tree. Were going to be getting nearly everything we want

Stop shilling, and watch the Master work. Nigger...

breh

keep up

schumer already said he would not take trump's deal of DACA (fully in tact) for 24 billion to fund the wall.

hes just trying to expose that they wont agree to anything.

OP is a self hating spic
sorry you didn't get on the DACA list faggot, have fun making mexico great again

fpbp, kill all brownskins, save the women for sex toys

I'm Mexican and i'm so happy with this news. Amerifats be prepared because we will invade you. USA will never be white again.

4 million vetted and 0 illegals because of the wall seems like a good deal

One possibility is that he’s baiting the Dems into refusing this proposal, so that he can press forward without any concessions at all.

That said, everyone needs to make as much noise as possible all of the time about not granting amnesty. It needs to be a steady roar so the rest of the GOP cucks get the message.

“Amnesty never” must become our Carthago delenda est.

it ends chain migration in 17 years

the lottery visas are just given to other immigrants too btw. It wont end illegal immigration because there is no e verify.

t. Ronald Reagan, 1986

Yes

Demographic Shift Between 2028 and 2050. The Baby Boomer Generation that by one estimate is people born between 1946 and 1966 will be mostly in its 80's in 30 years time, 2038. Around that time, many of them will start the great white die off and housing prices will plunge. This will trigger a stock market collapse and possible societal implosion. The USA could cease to exist as a unified country. To prevent such a collapse, the government will try to import a shit ton of new Debt Slaves who will be given a house with mortgage payments to make for 30 years. Most of these new Debt Slaves will be Mestizos because they come from poor countries and will happily seek a better life on the white man's dollar and with the white man's daughters. To keep the government from collapsing due to debt, about 100 million of them will have to be imported. This is where the white die off will become a problem. The voting power of the white people will be irrelevant and the remaining whites will either have to submit to any demands made by the mestizos or try to fight them. With 100 million mostly young male Mestizos, the fight will not go well and the USA is likely to split up. The former Spanish territories will large be Mexican and the white Liberal idiots will still blame any crime committed on the existence of white men.

Notice all the race mixing propaganda over the last 30 years in the Entertainment Media? That is a desperate attempt to get whites to cheer their dissolution and displacement. Stop falling for it and overthrow your cruel Jewish Masters.

Correction: In 20 years time, 2038.

>By 2040 we're still looking at a DEMOCRAT Texas.
Even as a Brit, I know what them means and do not like the sound of it. Civil war, if it hasn't already happened, would then become a necessity.

>Among white newlyweds, there is no notable gender gap in intermarriage – 12% of men and 10% of women had married someone of a different race or ethnicity in 2015. The same was true in 1980, when 4% of recently married men and 4% of recently married women had intermarried.

Seems the propaganda might be having an effect.

Even if he's just bullshitting, even pretending this would be OK is WRONG and has many negative effects. Get your shit together, Trump.

Politicians will continue to fail us. The only legal way is a white baby boom, but that wouldn't solve the other issues and probably isn't going to happen. So a civil war seems inevitable.

This. And going nuclear would prohibit future 'deals' with the Dems. Winning a single battle does not guarantee victory in the war.
The problem with splitting this into two bills is that the budget is necessary and a bill with these types of Rep demands would NEVER pass with the current senators due to people like McCain.
The thing to remember here is that we MUST get rid of chain migration and the visa lottery. Getting another couple million illegals is chicken feed (although repulsive and maddening) compared to the amount of future immigration of foreigners these two policies would bring.

>protests so obnoxious, demanding, and entitled
Our best bet here is that it angers the middle left into sanity.

STUMPED
T
U
M
P
E
D

Trump is always thinking ahead.

So have the actual details of the amnesty been released?

What kind of requirements and conditions must be met?

Bet Trump sticks something in there at the last minute that denies amnesty to most of them. And they will all wind up deported after all of that.

>Trump is always thinking ahead.

more like his donors.

>t. Ronald Reagan, 1986

>implying Trump is going to sign that garbage

>t. Ronald Reagan, 1986
FUCKING THIS

>I used to support Trump but now I support Carly Fiorina
you two years ago

He already said he would faggot.

npr.org/2018/01/25/580858256/white-house-releases-draft-immigration-plan

Boom 1.8 million illegals granted amnesty, Trump immigration plan.

ITT: mentally weak faggots

Stop making excuses. This is something where you make concessions elsewhere.

Problem is there's no way to hold future congresses to any funding.

>literally burned my MAGA hat after the syria strike
You're a fucking retard and deserve to be a leftist reactionary crybaby. Watching all those idiots on twitter react like you did was so embarrassing.

>I totally voted for him
>but this completely trustworthy journalist has me convinced other use suddenly

HAVING FUN YET MAGAPEDES?

BASED AMNESTY
BASED ISRAEL
BASED GLOBALISM

>In recent weeks, President Trump has told lawmakers he would sign any immigration measure that Congress sent him but also flatly rejected a draft of a deal negotiated by six senators.
>literally the first line
Also. That article says that in exchange of changes to the legal immigration system, the changes being the exact opposite of that OP's article says, that Trump will allow the renaming DACA participants (1.8 million) a path to citizenship.
The Democrats shut down the government already over this because of Trump no signing their original (garbage) deal, and now they dont want this one because of the wall and ending the chain migration.
Dems will happily let DACA die and have Trump outright deport people if it means no wall. Which I find ironic because they keep saying that a wall wont work.
Fuck these Democrat and RINO traitors selling us out in favor of foreigners.

Yes Trump's immigration purposal is a jouralist arrcording to some dumb faggot on a Malyasian image board.

If he can wait until march with no law passed, the "dreamers" will start being deported.

That will make the news with jose daca gets thrown out, and he'll blame it on democrats who won't vote for this bill because their base wants full amnesty for all illegals.

but if this passes fuck it country is lost

>and have Trump outright deport

If you think Trump is going to let DACA expire if there is no deal you have another thing coming buddy because he already said he would extend it.

>If he can wait until march with no law passed, the "dreamers" will start being deported.

rollcall.com/news/politics/trump-signals-might-extend-daca-deadline

hurrr durrr I'm a stupid faggot.

>Fuck these Democrat and RINO traitors selling us out in favor of foreigners.

Oh I guess Trump isn't a RINO like the rest even though he wants amnesty like the rest

MAGA pepes everyone!

Don't yall get it Yet? Trump is the wall

>if we do nothing, we get swamped by more and more illegals until dems are finally voted in and grant all of them and their relative of relatives citizenship
The dems could've done that during Obamas reign and there was absolutely nothing anyone could've done about it. They had a super majority. I have to say that I am doubting Trump now. Call me a shill, call me shareblue, name the jew, whatever, but recognizing Israel and now this DACA bullshit? Unironically, fuck Trump. He was the last hope, and he's truly fucked us all, bigly. Yuuuge. Many such cases. Fuck Trump.

If Trump gets fuck all to extend DACA he will not do it.

race traitors will be the first to swing

>If Trump gets fuck all to extend DACA he will not do it.

Yes Trump saying several times he would do it means he won't do it. Ok user. Also there is a court ruling on the matter as well.

Trump is an actor for kikes. Once we start murdering Jews the immigration will stop.

>it ends illegal immigration until Texas flips
>it ends the lottery until Texas flips
>it ends chain until Texas flips

How fucking retarded are you?

Trump is now 100% controlled by BIG BUSINESS and chamber of commerce at this point -- he's a puppet. I hope he and all of his family go to prison. He cucked on immigration, I'm done w him.

I'll be especially thrilled to see that traitor kike Jared get arrested. I think that will happen first.

>grant amnesty now and we'll take care of the rest later

You'll have to forgive me but I shall choose to take a measured approach to this information and not act like a knee jerk reactionary soyboy libtard who lacks discipline. I'm still on the Trump train.

Trump is not a RINO. He's actually a better Republican then most of what we have now, which is exactly why the party did not want him. He brought the party back to its original conservative roots and not the compromising bullshit that landed us in Syria and Obamacare.
Trump doesnt "want amnesty." He wants to close the door behind the remaining eligible in exchange for never doing it again.
Also why did you post twice? Fucking reddit spacing samefag.

Rant all you like, go on and get it out of your system. This is about as good as it can get in our current situation. This is a shit deal for sure but placing your hopes on a future Rep super majority is mental masturbation. The wall is planning for the future and the extra funding for the border police is underrated. Faster removal of the illegals already here is mandatory. Ending chain migration and visa lottery is far, far better than refusing a paltry two million.

Did you even read that article you linked?
He said he "would" but clearly did not.
Probably said he'd sign a good deal, not compromising trash that sells out citizens.

End anchor babies then you will finally stop this.

What you all need to realize is Trump doesn't have "fuck you" Jeff Bezos money. We all thought he really cared about making a legacy of "turning around the USA" but Trump business is being pinched hard right now. He's playing ball for Chamber of Commerce because his family fortune is being btfo. He's fucked unless he plays puppet. That's why I hope he's impeached. I think even that slithery scumbag Ted Cruz would be more hardline on immigration than Trump

LOL
>implying dem/rino controlled house or potus won't immediately end all these stipulations
>implying lefty judges won't do it first
you gullible retard

Trump need to hurry up and end entitlements and welfare and they’ll deport themselves.

hurr durr you're a stupid faggot who doesn't know what "signals" or "might" means

Trump is an empty suit. He is incredibly easily manipulated. He just signs whatever people give him and agrees with whomever he spoke to last.

Implying Dems just won't repeal it.

the fix is in. note:

- no more mention of E-Verify
- no more mention of birthright citizenship
- no more mention of challenging SC decision to allow illegals into public schools
- no more mention of mass deportations
- Homeland Security Department Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is at Davos talking like an open borders globalist

BIG BUSINESS / chamber of commerce controls both sides, it's all a dog & pony show. a stupid fucking wall isn't going to do shit

>Even as a Brit, I know what them means and do not like the sound of it. Civil war
You know better than most. Our civil-war wasn't fought over slavery, but contention over federal power between rival parties, one which was a slave owning party. The founding fathers knew it would happen eventually, but would've faced war/dis-union immediately if they tried to abolish it. Once it becomes clear that conservative whites hold no more power at the federal level, war will transpire.