I'm ethnically German and Anglo, 5'6 and attractive. I'm also in shape, have square jawline with hawk eyes...

I'm ethnically German and Anglo, 5'6 and attractive. I'm also in shape, have square jawline with hawk eyes. Can I reproduce or is it pointless because of my height?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t.

Literally every woman in my family is taller than you
Sorry fampai you're fucked

Yeah I know

>Anglo
stopped reading there, beady eyed vampire

b-but tom cruise!

If you were an inch shorter, no. But because you're not, no no.

Oh come on, it's Saturday.

consider the height of the man you just posted and how women would have slaughtered just to kiss him back then.

>there's your answer

My mandible and maxilla are forward, which is ideal attractive feature, hawk eyes aren't exaggerated like an asians btw

Charles Manson was 5'6 and he had no trouble pulling chicks, and redpilling them.

It will be hard, I am 5'10 and women have often given negative comment on my height.

Maybe try to make serious money (multi millionaire) and find a small girl ?

i'm 6'2 but my grandad on my mum's side was 5'6

there's no point being insecure about it man, you can't change it, just be the best man you can be
don't listen to the people on here it will just make you feel worse

haha kys manlet

No vampire will ever fool me, Dresden was a mistake.

Seriously this. Most people trashing others here are obviously insecure as fuck and just projecting.

Yes, we could probably find purpose for legions of dwarves in the ethnostate.

yeah you're completely fucked OP. As unfortunate as it is even a 6 foot mudslime would be better off reproducing than you. I'm a girl so I know

if just one women would would put a negativ comment on my 1,70m i'd comment on her flaws before leaving her for superficiallity.

man needs confidence. that'll open you all hearts worth it

>tfw 5'9

>blessed with 9.5 inch cock

> SAY I'm 6ft on tinder

>99% of thots don't care cause of big dick

man Manlets who are also dicklets are fucked . Height and cock size is main thing for online sluts after that face and muscle

>5'6
>attractive

do you think that, maybe, sometimes, you are just looking for excuses to justify you failing? such as posting a leading question where we all know what answer you want to the question?

not Sup Forums ffs

yeah

I'm tall but only have a 4 inch penis, this is why I'm a virgin

You're a virgin because you're a faggot.

You're good, don't listen to these insecure fucks. FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY. It must suck to be super short or tall though, I am 5'10", big enough to carry shit but small enough to be carried as well.
>Mfw born with perfect height.

Tom Cruise is 5'7.
I think he does okay despite being queer.
See when you're that gay and still get girls?
Height isn't the issue people make it out to be.

also this

Looks trump height, look at peter dinklage.

Yeah, a lot of girls like a short guy they'd probably be more into the square jawline though
T.Russian

You're deffo a manlet and that comes with a bunch of negative social baggage but you can still make white babies

Lmao fucking manlet. I'm 6'4 and we laugh at you little boys
I literally look down on you

Manlet

Being short isn't an asset, but it isn't this utterly damning thing that incel memesters treat it as, either. Don't have a chip on your shoulder about it and you'll be fine.

Ask Nathan Damigo.
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
He got engaged on Dec 31st I think, but damn, his timeline won't load for me. Banned, or something?

He was 5'2 which is child height

NO DUDE
My dad is 5'5 my mom 5'4 I am 5'8 and a bit! How did I overcome the manletage? My mom's side had tall men.

Now I will marry a 5'7 woman who's family has reasonably tall men and my son will be 5'10 or more. we must not surrended but breed into their ranks to bring our steinmetz bonapartian superior intellect to their brainless brawn

Also Putin is 5,7 and he got a qt

Enjoy your hip replacement and low life span.

You're fucked. It's not your fault.

That's a lie. He was 5'6.
Don't believe Bugliosi.

This sounds like a good theory, my parents are both similar heights. Dad is 5'8, mom is 5'7 I managed to reach 6'3. Father has tall brothers tho.

you got tall people in you history or are they all pygmies?

btw napoleon was 5'7"

Don't fret about your height too much, find a woman you love and have a child if you want. Godspeed user.

reproduce, you can be our cannon-fodder

according to Google

Adolf Hitler
5'' 9"
Joseph Stalin
5 6
Napoleon Bonaparte
5 7
Osama bin Laden
6 5

Do not bother spreading your weak genes faggot, if you somehow managed to there would be more losers with false hopes wondering that exact same thing.

You're neither of them. Stop dreaming.

Reproduce, just make sure your kids get enough to eat.

Just don't run for office or March because manlets ruin our optics of strength

I to am anglo and german and i know hitler liked both of these races so i feel good

I think it is a sad affair. Uless op makes a shitton of money while keeping his pimphand strong he will have a tough time pulling a 5 or above. Not impossible but tough.

>5'6
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHFUCKINGMANLETAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>

I’m Anglo and German 6’2 and have already reproduced 2 aryan children how am I doing /pol

im fine with that, we need tank operators and submariners. brother in law is a manlet, he drove tanks, he has my blessing. more angry at his italy genes than his height really. brother and i are both full german pre rape fest, sister is half black irish, no loss really.

>not italian

disgusting

>I'm ethnically GERMAN and anglo.

Da shame

>5'8
>overcome the manletage
t. Very delusional manlet

Also I'll add I'm 6'2 but my best friend is 5'6 or so and my dad is 5'8 and they've had plenty of puss.
Don't worry about your height OP.
Some girls wont' like it, but it's not a deal breaker at all.

Get a taller wife and hopefully you gonna fix ur genetics

Also women are subhuman if it makes you feel any better.

Berlusconi is short and sexist yet he had more pussy than all the posters combined. Just play the odds try ask out lots of girls some will say yes sooner or later and that is 80% of the work already done.
If you want to cheat Berlusconi used to buy some special internally slanted shoes that looked normal outside but made him a whole lot taller you could look into that.