Powerful

What's your excuse for white pride?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slaves-in-america-wouldve-been-slaves-in-africa-anyway/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5Ha6l6lhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am especially proud of slavery

I don't have any white pride because I'm not retarded, why should I take pride on the things other people did? White pride is just what gutter sucking retards use to make themselves feel important.

I'm proud over the fact that whites had moral decency to end slavery world wide. If it was up to Africans, Arabs or Asians we'd still be slave masters. Then again maybe ending slavery was a mistake considering how much shit whites have taken over practice they didn't start and ended as immoral.

We don't say we aren't responsible, we say we shouldn't be held accountable for it after 400 years because you believe in "sins of the father" bullshit.

We should start holding niggers accountable for selling their fellow niggers to us in the first place. Make them feel guilty about their black pride.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slaves-in-america-wouldve-been-slaves-in-africa-anyway/

Also horrors of colonialism where white hordes invaded witch doctor mudhuts and turned them into concrete hospitals

Yes good goy get consumed by my brown hordes without a fight

How thick are you?

Yes, why should you take pride in what your father and mother did, what your grandparents and your siblings did, what your kids will do.

that's not what pride means in this context you cuck. It means you are humbled by what your ancestors have built (the modern world) and feel a duty to them to work hard.

>not being proud of using lesser men to build your empire instead of letting them wallow in their own shit.

What a daft cunt.

This shit pisses me off. There's literally nothing wrong with using your power to further your interests. We've grown too soft.

Tell her stop using white products then.

Doesn't mean you get to take pride in your history, then also say you have no shame for your history, retard.

this is actually a fair argument to make. You can't endorse only the parts of your people history that you approve of. It's why dickie spencer says he is prepared to 'own' his peoples history. I'm not endorsing slavery but nor am I going to apologize because my ancestors were better at conquest than yours.

this. theres nothing there to not be proud of.
also so many slide threads right now

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5Ha6l6lhE

I'm happy my parents had sex and conceived me, doesn't mean I'm the one who fucked them.

shame on whites for not inventing slavery in the first place and being the ones to end the practice. They should still be exploiting the archaic system like the niggers and shitskins of Africa and MidEast do to this day.

>t. proud shitskin rape apologist

>Also horrors of colonialism where white hordes invaded witch doctor mudhuts and turned them into concrete hospitals
This. I believe a thank you is in order.

Africans didn't decide to stop trading their kinsmen.

White people, those in Great Britain specifically, were largely responsible for ending the slave trade via naval power. An act which was neither cheap not easy.

This. Racial pride (for any race) is ridiculous. White people have done a lot of awesome stuff, but it's not my place to be proud of their accomplishments. It's my job to try to make my own accomplishments to keep the ball rolling.

>Doesn't mean you get to take pride in your history, then also say you have no shame for your history, retard.
I don't have shame. You're just a bitch. European trip ups pale in comparison to others.

Blacks are just jealous that we were way better at slavery than they ever were. They've had slaves for thousands of years and they still accomplished nothing.

White people have been slaves for thousands of years as well.

The whole idea that somehow BTFO your neighbors and taking them as slaves is a bad thing is a very recent development in human history.

Everyone has done it.

Some still are.

>This. Racial pride (for any race) is ridiculous. White people have done a lot of awesome stuff, but it's not my place to be proud of their accomplishments. It's my job to try to make my own accomplishments to keep the ball rolling.
So you have no thanks to give to your ancestors? Are you this narcissistic? You don't feel obligated to make sure what they build survives and stays strong? Again, are you this narcissistic? Its all about you, right? You have no obligations to anything but yourself?

It's more of a feeling of filial belonging and duty. Pride is a part but it's not like that's the core of it.

I suppose I feel a sense of needing to protect and propogate my tribe the same way an ant desires the same for his colony, or a beaver for it's lodge, etc.

Woah this is some next level thinking right here. wtf i hate being white now

>colonialism
>being ashamed of trying to bring civilization to the savages

>its always a jew bashing white people or portrying themselves as jews when it fits their narrative.
incredibly disgusting man.
also i need an excuse to be proud of my heritage? since when rofl

Has anyone ever gotten an answer to the question: "Who ended slavery?" from these idiots? All the things they blame white people for are things white people ended, outlawed or found solutions to.

I’m proud of both. We can conquer and enslave Africa, and if we called all our liberals we could do it again.

*killed all our liberals

I’m proud of the individuals that have led and created everything beautiful in this world, from my house to the paved roads to the stores on every corner. Most of my ancestors didn’t do shit (both grandfathers were alcoholics, beyond that I don’t know much).

That's more a responsibility to live up to the accomplishments of your forefathers than it is racial pride though. We have a duty to preserve and build upon what they created for us but I wouldn't call it pride. We should celebrate them and be thankful for what they have given us but not necessarily prideful.

Nice copy pasta

shame society doesn't feel the same about other kinds of pride huh?

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with MILLIONS of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to “mix in” until no people of that kind were left.
If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.
If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that.
Anti-Whites are doing it to White people in EVERY & ONLY White countries.
It’s WHITE geNOcide!
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

>What's your excuse for white pride?

You fat retarded fuck we didn't enslave or colonize anyone

WE WERE THE SERFS

Was i there and involved?... NO

You're retarded.

>IM PROUD OF PARTS OF MY HISTORY
>ALSO IM NOT ASHAMED OF PARTS OF IT

???

I like being white.

If we had kept the colonies Africa may be functional and peaceful today.

Thanks Germany. You fucking cunts.

Niggers are lucky they were enslaved now all there ancestors are living comfy on our public dime, and the rest of the subhuman cultures wouldn't even know what technology was without colonization

If slavery and colonialism = you cannot be proud of your history then few people can be proud of their history. Including Blacks Jews and Arabs.

Jews should not be proud of their history because of Bolshevism.

8888 ooooooooooooooooo

bolsheviks would've never gained power in russia if the German Empire didn't bankroll them

I'm sad that I'm not responsible for slavery and colonialism.

How is it edgy to not be proud of centuries of slavery, retard?

>88 88

>HH HH

>HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER

Never heard of it.

We are responsible for slavery and colonialism -- which are objectively the best things that ever happened to those people. You're welcome.

>I don't have any black pride because I'm not retarded, why should I take pride on the things other people did? Black pride is just what gutter sucking retards use to make themselves feel important.

Jews would never have power if White traitors didn't protect them.
It still does not justify what Jews have done. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do something.

The White knight = our arch enemy. It is the true enemy within. Without him, the Jew, the Negro, the Arab would not be a problem.

It's still pretty stupid though. Slavery and colonialism were something EVERY civilization did. Whites were just better at it. What every civilization DIDN'T do was end their slavery and colonialization concerns out of a growing sense of moral impropriety. Whites are pretty alone in that regard.
Slavery ended at the barrel of a white man's gun, not a queer WoC's.

>white people improve all the areas and people they come across
>end slavery almost worldwide
>only race that cares about other races and animals
>still get called the devil and blamed for everything
we're too good for this world

The majority of whites and European nations had little to do with the slave trade other than occasionally buying a slave. The Africans and Arabs who sold the slaves were the ones who captured the slaves regardless of whether or not they had white customers. Since at least 300 AD, most whites had abandoned their prior slave trade which was popular among the Romans and Germanics. The Scandinavian Pagans were the last group in Europe to continue these practices, ending them by the end of the 11th century. The Arabs and Africans did this continuously without interruption (and still practice slavery today). White nations were actually the only nations to outlaw slavery. The only whites who actually purchased slaves from their Arab and African captors were a few number of wealthier land owners and a few prospective merchants who wished to sell slaves to colonists.

Colonialism is just regular nation building. Every nation that existed--arabic, persian, asiatic, etc.-- did it. Whites just did it more effectively and more humanely.

Why exactly are you asking whites for an excuse when the people who are guilty for the majority of slavery in the last 1000 years were non-whites? Why are you applying double standards to white nation building against non-white nation building? Why should whites not want their own nations and have their own nations when non-whites are allowed to have and want their own nations?

The thing is white races are the only ones that get blamed because their the only ones willing to admit to the accusations.

If you try to blame f.ex. arabs for slavery they will either deny the accusations or tell you slavery is a good thing and should be practiced even today.

White people have the moral backbone to admit their wrongdoings and that is why they get blamed for everything. Also Oy Vei! try get a jew to admit his wrongdoings and you get reminded about sixty gazillion who died a day in the holocaust and how his people were always the eternal victims while doing nothing wrong ever.

at least us finns are blameless in everything we're immune to white guilt

Maybe we should remind everyone that finns weren't considered white until the later half of 20th century. We are asians and thus POC who can't be blamed for deeds of the white man.

we should demand reparations from arab nations and russia

Yes it dose

I’m proud of all of it

Mostly because literally everything that makes life better originated with Europeans.

Being proud and honoring the legacy of those who accomplished much are two different things. Indeed we should acknowledge the deeds of great people and learn from our history.

I think it is you that is being the narcissist. You see the accomplishments of great men and women and jump on their coat tails because they are the same race as you. What did you do to earn that?

Your actions are your legacy, not those of people not connected to you by anything but superficial ties. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Besides. If anything was to be proud of it would be the culture, not race.

Why do i need an excuse? Stfu

>only white people owned slaves

I guess she doesn’t realize that the Jews were the captains of the ships that went to Africa and enslaved them and then brought them over to America to sell. Rich while Protestants didn’t go over there and capture them for sale.

>Dr. Tony Martin - The Jewish Role in the African Slave Trade

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

Why do these retards keep pinning West European crap on all whites?

>Whyppo are the only ones who are guilty of atrocities throughout human history

This meme needs to end. Read a book, niggers.

>you can only value things in which you're directly responsible for

Is that what you're saying?

>"settlers"
holy shit did they concede their country to the muslims or something?

I find it amazing that you Euros throw away 1000s of year of history because of muh feels. Seriously your ancestors conquered the world bong. Your going to sit there and tell me you wouldn't do the same if you had the opportunity. We have grown weak, we used to be strong while being cultured. Now we are neither.

Also you aren't white

The problem with this is that the perpetuators of the African slave trade were actually Muslims and Africans who did not follow any Abrahamic religion. Though there is Jewish support for enslaving Gentiles, the Jews have little to do with the African slave trade since most jews were confined to a few cities in the middle east, and Europe.

Every time is see pictures of these Muslim mutts I always think about the Caucasian ancestors that got nigger blooded thousands of years ago and are still stuck behind the low iq animal mind their genes gave them...

Sadly kikes and brainwashing everyone to turn into the mixed savages

blacks enslaved blacks and sold them to whites.
brown hordes have constantly tried to invade europe but always get btfo.
next