Vidya, stop demonizing fat people!

"I refuse to accept that in the world of prestige video games — AAA in industry speak — a body like mine and those of the people I love and admire, can only exist in one of two ways: a cheap laugh or a site of disgust, usually both."

theoutline.com/post/3032/fat-people-in-video-games?zd=1

Sup Forums, you have to stop!

>Vidya, stop demonizing fat people!

Yeah, that's /fit/'s job!

Fuck fatties.

I AM NOT AT FAULT
THE WORLD IS WRONG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>By Anshuman Iddamsetty

>by Anshuman Iddamsetty

Jesus man. Get it together.

>Rarely treats its audience with respect
...did they just btfo vidya game players? Calling them all fat?

video games and fat people are both bad

Lol in fable 2 fatness correlates with corruption

the ride never ends, does it? you depressed sick fucks want to live in a fantasy world? you want the fantasy world to be as realistic as possible? you want no separation between you and the fantasy? you literally want to be the main character in the fantasy?

it's coming soon enough. VR is going to fuck everyone's shit up. VR gamers will actually be somewhat fit and able to attract women but they will reject reality in favor of their VR fantasy world where they can fuck VR bitches between completing missions.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// FATTIES

Samus has a fat butt.

An Anita Sarkeesian for fat people.

Assume for the sake of argument everything they say is true and still shrug your shoulders and ask "so what?" Video games are still blank canvases on to which creators can place anything they damn well please and artistic freedom will continue to be prioritised over their feelings.

If you make a video game that glorifies fat people, no one will buy it. It would be suicide.

Look at Sunset, an SJW game that bombed and led to the close down of the developer Tale of Tales.

SJWism doesn't sell.

The mistake a few nuts on twitter as an untapped market and pay the price. Same with female Ghostbusters.

*They

Don't be such intollerant. What about ugly or weird people? Would you forbid them to be glorified in vg?

Stop uglyshaming, you basterds!

What a gorrible stereotyping.

>Games that include the main player running around, climbing things, staying fucking active
>fat

I don't think that goes together.

>the prime SJW game of 2017 already being used as an example of hatred in gaming

That's worth a laugh, at least.

>Iddamsetty
>Imdamnnasty more like

Now you're laughing of ugly game characters. How unjust. It's literally a hate crime.