Tomo-chan

hmmmmmmmm

Tomo looks like a giant next to him.

What I want: senpai realizes his feelings for Carol. What it will almost certainly be: Tomo realizes to an extent, while senpai remains ignorant.

you're in luck

Plot?

shit chapter

That alone would make this a much more better arc than I expected.

well we're getting to his thoughts on the matter at least

That's a step in the right direction (hopefully).

>well we're getting to his thoughts on the matter at least

>get knocked out
>wake up in Tomo's bed
I need to join the Aizawa dojo.

needs more carol

>you'll never have teenage sex with Carol
>you'll never have teenage sex
>you'll never have sex

Haunts me every waking moment.

So, what's happening?

>all the edits that came from this
>all the anons that came from this
Good times.

sempai's talking about carol

Getting dangerously /r9k/ there.

I just turned 23 and it sorta hit me that I'll never have that sort of relationship and it's been bumming me out.

Third panel makes me think there's some romantic thoughts from him towards Carol, because of his facial expression.

you're just dumb.
you'll get over it.
now seriously, you'll get banned if you continue.

This is no place for such faggotry.

It's reminiscence.

I know, that's why I put it in spoilers

Prostitutes exist, user. If you're so desperate to diddle something go pick one up.

I'm not desperate for sex, it's more like the realization I missed out on a part of my life. I would've already fucked some hooker gash if that was my problem.

if user doesn't want to translate it all and just give us the title, the page would be out in another minute. it's really confusing based off of what we have.

you didn't miss out on anything you can't still get.
now seriously, get out.

All it took was Carol being half naked in an alleyway to make him realize this.

Carol's is too powerful is what he means.

I like it. You can tell he has feelings for Carol, even though he doesn't fully realize it himself.

it actually is still nothing, isn't it? he wants to protect his little sister.
that's a step and a leap at this point, I think.

the edit is the only thing of misuzu we really got too, its a win win.

>even though he doesn't fully realize it himself
He's like a weaker, blonde, gay Jun

I think it's heading that way. He obviously wants to protect her, but I definitely think he has some romantic feelings for her as well.

certainly not based off of this chapter.
you could make an argument for the delinquent stuff, but it could be explained away the same way.

>gay Jun
what is more gay, girly guy who likes girly girl or manly guy who likes manly girl

it's the same
doesn't feel like it to jun, but that's neither here nor there

>certainly not based off of this chapter.
Does the blush mean nothing?

My sunshine!

it means he's embarrassed about it more than anything.

Tomo may be athletic, but at the end of the day she's still a cute girl.

or embarrased about talking about it, i should say. no bearing on him otherwise.

Why would he be embarrassed? It's quite reasonable to take this as evidence towards his liking of Carol.

>literally nothing
boring

user, this is Japan, they feel deep shame over having thoughts of romance and sexual urges. meanwhile in parts of the US fathers buy their son a hooker at age 15

S T I L L
N O
M I S U Z U

When will we dine on Oyakodon?

But user, don't mothers take their sons virginity s in America?

that's true, but just talking about his motivations where it's something vaguely compromising.

>Why would he be embarrassed?
Carol is a shamefur dispray.

but that would also happen by*

Muh MAMORU shit is pretty embarrassing for someone to say at that age

He wants to protect that mochi.

user, I'm talking about why would he be embarrassed if not for a crush on Carol.

Because he's embarrassed that his cousin is an idiot that needs protecting, that can't really make it in real life, even in Japan.

That incredibly embarrassed? He seemed to be quite freaking out there in panel 1. Panel 2 would be the expected reaction, but panel 1 is just flat out over the top if it was just "cousin is an idiot". No, I don't buy that explanation.

Tomo hugs senpai because of her Akemi genes

"Tomo, I'm coming to visi..."

well he's not an idiot, he knows both the implication and what carol wants

I just realized, this is basically girl talk

(The page, I mean)

So Senpai's little crush on Tomo is over?

I don't understand the comment about her parentage pls help a brainlet out

Her parents were her parents.

Did you miss the extra where her daddy said he's heir to a multinational business conglomerate?
Or the part where she lives in a mansion so big you can't see the house from the outside gate?

he won

>what have I done
Now that I think about it, he's 16 and she's 13. Isn't he protected by Romeo and Juliet laws? 3 years age difference.
Or are they not a thing in Britain?

If I'm not mistaken Romeo and Juliet laws only apply in regards to a couple where one member has recently turned over 18, like a 16 and 17 year old dating and the older is now, with a range of up to 4 years

It may be minor, but I will call this progress.

I don't get it. Who is saying stupid? Are they saying Carol is stupid? Isn't Carol actually a genius but enjoys keeping it simple?

She is being bullied either because she is rich or more likely because she is 100% British and based Japan are proud of their mono-cultural society, but it does lead to little kids bullying foreign kids in school.

Feels like he wants to protect her like a little sister or daughter, the same thing that he's always been doing.

The one saving grace if this arc. Her next appearance will just signal more moody nonsense that never gets fully explained. She used to be amazing though.

I completely agree with this.

Nah, she just likes to call people stupid (kinda like how she called Jun a virgin out of the blue)

It's Carol saying you are stupid.

They are saying that it's not the fact she's a foreigner that's getting her into trouble, it's her bluntness.

When the hell is he going to realise he's in Tomo's bed and get all flustered and jump out?

Perhaps he does realise that it's Tomo's bed and he can't move because he is hiding his boner?

>wealthy foreign family which can led to her being shunned and/or bullied throughout childhood
>mother got pregnant with her at 13
>mother is a a bit of a ditz
>said mother is also incredibly doting and overprotective of her from what we've seen

It depends on the specific Romeo and Juliet law in question, but many apply so someone who has reached the age of consent is not arrested if their partner has not yet. In many parts of the US, at least, the age of consent is 16, with Romeo and Juliet laws stretching down to 14 in some cases. I'm not sure if any go down to 13, but that's more because I havent looked to check.

that was great

I want to squish Tomo's cheeks in the last panel.

Senpai and Tomo should just hook up. I'm tired of Jun and his faggotry. Come on Fumita, channel your NTR into this stale series and give it some life.

>stupid
>not dummy
You had ONE job #dropout.
When comes the new Chio-chan?

english has too many words.

I want to rub them with my dick from the inside.

>When comes the new Chio-chan?
Hopefully this week-end, but I'm sorta busy this week and I have a thing on saturday. TS might be done by saturday, but QC can be done from like 10 minutes after I post the V0 to like a week. Omake next week and we're gonna start next volume.

Great news.
Keep doing god's work.

>tumblr

Tomo really needs to get her crossed eyes fixed, it will really mess up her vision in later life if she leaves it any longer.

Hey I had a lot of foreplay with the same girl , this count right?At least my hands are far from being virgin now,I held hands with her you know?