When did he jump the shark?

He used to be pretty good to watch, but now his videos are shit and he's becoming more and more a parody of himself.

For me, the decline began with his Conservatism Is The New Counter Culture video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=3rPiHbZ_MgU
youtu.be/26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lately ive noticed every "conservative" voice has gone to complete shit.

They may have always been kinda shitty but now they are shit even compared to that.

I now see infowars posting articles about "right wingers being hotter than leftists" which is such lowbrow anecdotal fake news id expect to see it on Teen People or something, not "the voice of the resistance."

They were always trash, barely better than braindead leftists. The real conservative/reactionnary shit you find them in books, not 15 minutes long youtube snarky videos made by uneducated retards

the shekel right was always like that you just matured enough to see it.

Election years give a purpose and an exciting mission. After that, viewership goes down and it becomes another shitty job.

hes doing his job redpilling all the dumb fucks out there. why are you complaining? sure sometimes hes a little cringey but hes effective

he actually used to be pretty red pilled on israel

If anyone has the vid of him back in the day compared to now please post it

Actually we prefer the term rural and suburban retards.

This. Normies don't read books, so we need another "avenue" to reach them.

>retarded alt-right edgelords are just now learning they're sheep that got conned into buying shit from e-celebrities

You'd think you'd have figured it out after Jones had to admit he was performing an act when he tried to win his kids back.

Dude looks wasted on Gorilla Mind.

He keeps talking about how he's redpilling normies.

But really most of his viewership are people who already share similar views to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw

He used to have a spine but now he won't dare criticize Jews, he's co opted or threatened to keep his mouth shut about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

Look at that video, and his body language when he's asked the question.

The most cringeworthy video I’ve seen in a while

>hurr durr I sure hate SJWs I’m so edgy xD xD

When Anthony Fantano of all people utterly raked him over the coals for that video was it became clear to a lot of people he wasn't really the intellectual vanguard of any movement

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

I almost made this exact thread yesterday. I didn't even think he still made videos. I was wondering about how he probably feels sick to see people like Styx palling around with Richard Spencer.

No. He's learned the sweet spot to milk beta-males is just edgy enough to be "benign" racist and not edgy enough to LARP as a Nazi.

He's trying to make money; his goal is to exist in a safe spot to cause controversy and milk you for cash. He's no different to any other e-celeb like Milo or Lauren.

Not surprised that Fantano destroyed him in a musical discussion though, seeing as how Fantano is an autist who devotes every waking moment of his life to listening to and analysing music, while the only time I've seen PJW talk about music is his occasional tweets about how "redpilled" Morrissey is.

When he said in a video that the media is controlled by "white people."

I don't watch his vids but conservatism IS the new counter culture you fuckin retard

This "vitality" shit is hilarious, him and Alex Jones are just 21st Century snake oil salesmen.

Maybe in Canada, but he was clearly speaking in an Anglo-American context.

Two countries in which both governments are conservative.

Because they’ve now hitched themselves on to Trumps presidency, they know if they are too critical they will lose audience. So they are attached to Trump in a way, Trump sets the narrative.

Guys, aren't you aware?
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

And for anyone who hasn't seen it, worth it simply to notice Alex's stance on the whole thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=3rPiHbZ_MgU

PJW is Alex's little bitch

Both left and right are manipulative bastards who play on emotions. Different cheeks of the same ass

I couldn't make it passed 3 minutes. What is appealing about this fag?

mate, internet celebrates like him are shit from the start.
Consider your relations with him to be something like when a teenager falls in love for the first time. They could become fanatics over the person they barely know, perhaps saw several times, but in their brain they invent something fantastic, making the person their idol ignoring all the bad things and exaggerating even the slightest good things.

He's an insufferable cunt. For every good point he makes he speaks another 10 brainletisms that make me want to close the video.
At this point it's pretty annoying seeing people like him putting jews and lizard people in the same bag, because we know why they are put in the same category.

It's hard to consistently come up with new material

Does anyone know who makes "brain force" All AJ's products have another name under the original brand.

FUCK OFF PJW GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER RETURN OR AT LEAST USE PSW IN YOUR FUCKING POST SO IT GETS FILTERED

He is responsible for the soyboy meme. Literally the only decent thing he's ever done.

Well, he's a homosexual for starters.

He's still very effective in his criticisms of moronic political tides of the ((left))

Agreed 100%. Are you even Brazilian?

PJW is not a homosexual

He's a weeb faggot. His last video was cringe. Not doing anyone any favors doing shit like that.

when he got BTFO by Vegan Gains

youtu.be/26W-AQl2uZ4
suck that kike dick bro

>the Jewish Question is just so obviously wrong and a tinfoil hat nutjob conspiracy theory with 0 evidence
>and so that's why people never want to answer it

huh...