Incest normalization

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516942158068.webm

They made kids make out with their parents (including fathers and daughters) in front of the whole school.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074724/High-school-prank-blindfolded-students-make-parents.html
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOUCH DA CHILD!!!

WHAT IS THIS CANCER?

hot

Looks perfectly normal unless you are some creepy disturbed ugly weeaboo who watched too much incest hentai and has a fucked up dirty mind

Daily reminder that incest is volkish as it preserves your genetic heritage
Why throw your superior genes on some dysgenic thot?

Reset the simulation, the kikes have won this round

incest is hot

Welcome to America

incest between cousins is fine, it was common but between brothers/sisters or mother/father and child?

Unironically this

But also

Wrong. Incest is obviouly disgenic.
Third cousins are the best choice.

lmao dude made out with his mom

Were they trying to induce suicide in their children? They all deserve Hell.

why wouldn't you just post it as the thread image retard

Other dude made out with his under aged daughter though

i dont watch this because it might be illegal, then again when the court reaches a verdict 2 years later society is now pro pedo so you walk scot free, still i have morals and standards unlike normies

BURN IT TO THE GROUND RIGHT NOW

Welcome to Weimar America
Fuher Trump alone can fix.
HEIL TRUMP
MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN
After he gets done sucking jew dick

Try posting that webm you retard. Sup Forumsdoesn't allow webms containing audio

Indeed, Alabamabro

wouldn't this just be skinship in japan?

That is poor man's first cousin

It's literally just a prank bro, you are projecting very hard

history is repeating itself. In ancient rome there was
• faggotry
• incest
Eventually we will return to normal: kick the jews, strerilize subhumans and ban faggots.
I just hope it will happen during my lifetime.

Hot.

Either way, your tongue is deep in the mouth of your own under aged daughter

>recent

Pretty sure this happened at least 5 years ago.

jesus fucking christ

Notice how this only happens at White schools. You edomites are the devil incarnate, nasty savages.

Happened back in 2011.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074724/High-school-prank-blindfolded-students-make-parents.html

That is only not recent if you are under age

STFU YOU FAT AUTISTIC WEEABO COCK STARVED MEGA FAG

Lurk more newfags
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

Not surprised someone from the Netherlands is searching for incest related shit online hahah

TL;DR

It's okay, OP. Everybody posts old stuff every once in a while.

We talked about it on Sup Forums and everything when it was originally posted.

It was posted on Sup Forums as you can see from the link. I didn't have to search for anything. Plus, this is from your kosher country.

No we didn't because I was here. Go be a tryhard over at plebbit

Sup Forums was pretty new back then. But it was posted on Sup Forums many times.

Believe it or not, this kind of thing is some people's fetish.

mfw I see Irish written all over the place, fucking americans, fucking Irish descendants shame to their home nations. Hope fuckers like these never return to Ireland

It wasn't posted enough or I would have known. Either way, go be a tryhard on plebbit where people give shit

Americans... le 50% and what not

It didn't end well for the Ptolemaic empire in Egypt.

>Incest normalization
Not really. It's more played for laughs.

If you want to see real incest normalization, look here:
youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4

While it doesn't directly state it, this is the closest step before (((they))) start encouraging "participating" in your child's sexual development.

Not really? Having your parent's tongue in your mouth and yours in their mouth in public is nothing for Americans?

No, it's obviously disgusting and unexpected. That's why people are laughing at the situation and losing their minds. The moms are attention whoring and embarrassing their sons. No-one feels like this is acceptable, and thus why there is so much commotion and why there is a video.

"Parents Explain Masturbation" is not that. It's not played for laughs or ridicule: it's somewhat serious. It's supposed to set an example of what you should do to your children. You should easily see how one is propaganda that others will take seriously and the other isn't.

this. they were kangz and then ended up with disgenic lighter skin

No mate. The fact that they would actually do this physical act in the first place for whatever reason, means they're a lot closer to normalization than any other place.

Normalization always starts off with it's just a joke bro. See all the gay jokes in media before fags were accepted.

What? The ptolomies were all white, they were Greek

real egyptians are black

Nope. But they are not white either. Their own ethnicity.

I am further embarrassed for my race and nation. Probably time to kill myself.

I dont watch anime and thats not fucking normal - Full mouth kissing your parents/kids ??? If YOU think thats normal you're the fucked up one . What did you and your family do to make that look normal ? X-mas orgys ?

Its in a school gym with loads of people so its "fine"

Dont care what island savages do

Found the Edomite devil
>das rite

wtf parents kissing their sons passionately

Not just kissing, tongues. And not just sons, daughters too.

So progressive

What the fuck
Who okay'd this idea

>tfw incest fetish but all my relatives are ugly as fuck
why even live

>young man takes off blind fold
>sees what his degenerate lifestyle and school administrators have tricked him into doing
>doesn't immediately deck the faggot holding the microphone
gross

OMG!!! The day of the rope can't come soon enough. I'm so jealous.

If this happened with me I would go the whole way with mummy later at home

This.

this image has never before been so relevant as right about now

I can see a whole spate of parental murders in the news. Then the news casters will say how could this happen in these families?
Then we can send them this webm to answer. As left as the schools are, I am amazed they did not have daddies&mommies kissing their same sex kid with a little groping for full affect.

>I kissed some dude blindfolded and we rolled around on the floor making out while he grabbed my ass
>then they took the blindfold off and it was actually my dad
>So i sucked my dad's dick because it was just a joke
>He splooged in my ass and we both busted out laughing because of how funny it was
>We almost died from dehydration from all the tears we were laughing so hard when I told him I was pregnant
>I had to go to the hospital from asphyxiation because I laughed so hard I couldn't breath when we got the abortion done
>it was the funniest joke ever
>class of 2011

The fuck is wrong with these people, how is this a joke, what parent would laugh at this?

fucking weirdos.

>American education

They probably did.

Incest is wrong. Should it be banned though? Muh freedomz...

Maybe it should only be banned if one party didn't want it to happen (rape).

>BONUS: Please help me find out the name of this lady - pic related

hot

Father and daughter is the purest form of love.

newfag kys

Pretty sure it is banned in most western countries.

The Ptolemies were actually white, they came from Greece/Macedon, intermarried only with other Macedon families and then married only their siblings and Romans at the end.

WTF?

bro job

BRO JOB

haha, it was just a prank though, fags are gay

I fingered my sister once.

>live godless lives
>allow heretics and infidels to live among you
>everything goes to hell
Really makes you think...

>principal apologizes
Well, at least there's that. Somebody did think of the children after all.

Fuck off Muhammad we don't like you greasy islamics around here.

John Wollersheim

well desu incest was a common practice like 600 years ago. I'm surprised this wasn't the first thing (((they))) went for.

>why on earth are there so many school shootings
Gee, I fucking wonder.

so, its nothing special, just america as we know it.

taylor is a dude btw. better spread that shit.

not gonna click that

well, it is hot indeed. But not personally.

>upset by the presence of a christian
Weren't you godless high-minded philophers supposed to be all cold-blooded might-makes-right types? What happened, Mr Rat?

I support this.

you promote this you know that.
youre profesional larper you fgt. sage

Wouldn't you do it?

Not quite there yet, but getting close. Place your bets on what comes next, we need about two more to hit Weimar tier degeneracy:
>Incest
>Pedophilia
>Public sex
>Bestiality

Can someone please tell me who's the lady in this photo?