Pelosi: WH Immigration Framework Part of Trump's 'Campaign to Make America White Again'

>House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) slammed President Trump’s framework for immigration reform that was submitted to lawmakers on Capitol Hill Thursday. She referred to the framework as “part of the Trump Administration’s unmistakable campaign to make America white again.”

>“The Administration’s anti-immigrant framework is an act of staggering cowardice which attempts to hold the DREAMers hostage to a hateful anti-immigrant scheme,” she wrote in a statement Friday.

>“The 50 percent cut to legal immigration in the framework and the recent announcements to end Temporary Protected Status for Central Americans and Haitians are both part of the same cruel agenda,” she claimed.

townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/01/26/pelosi-calls-wh-immigration-framework-part-of-trumps-campaign-to-make-america-white-again-n2440336

Other urls found in this thread:

allyouneedisbiology.wordpress.com/tag/peckhamian-mimicry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The future of the USA will be three things:
>Anarchy
>Balkanization
>Genocide

You can't make it white again at this point

so?

>it’s bad to make America more white
>it’s good to make America more brown
I don’t even understand how people think like this, these aren’t humans, these are pest that deserve to be exterminated.

Is she implying that America isn't for white people? Is she implying that people from third-world countries have reasons based in race for being less desirable than white peers? She sounds extremely racist for somebody that identifies as neither white nor non-white.

So that’s a no to DACA amnesty?

>pest that deserve to be exterminated.
Jews aren't human, they are species which uses crypsis to prey on humans. Technically it's Peckhamian Mimicry:
allyouneedisbiology.wordpress.com/tag/peckhamian-mimicry/

t. biologist

And furthermore, who is she preaching? From what pulpit? The people that support the president FOR THIS VERY REASON? IS THIS CUNT REALLY THIS DISCONNEVTED AND DELUSIONAL? By the end of 2024, the Demonrats are going to return to the fucking KKK in some hackneyed, ham-fisted attempt to remain relevant in an increasingly conservative America.

*to whom

shut your god damn jew mouth

Truth hurts, doesn't it? You're too far gone,

We're totally stealing Alaska, North Dakota, the parts of Washington state that aren't depressing, and the Great Lakes region when you guys split up.

Kek, you could literally say the opposite about Dems, they want to make the U.S brown for the votes.

It'd amazing how out of touch Nancy and Chuck are about the browning of America, and how the majority of white people feel about it.

Me on the right

>>tfw you thought she could not get more psychotic and retarded.
How is this crazy cunt still in office ? Seriously why does Cali keep the crazy ones in ?

wtf I love Trump now

Canada is already dead and we are going to take B.C. as part of the new white ethnostate.

>I don’t even understand how people think like this

If they are non-white, they just act upon their own ethnic intersts. Unlike white people who have been conditionated to not act upon their ingroup interests, non-whites don't preceive this behavior as "immoral".

If they are white they have this univesalist world view where they deny their ingroup existence and see the non-whites as "my fellow humans" instead of "enemy/foreigner/invader", whereas non-whites act tribally and don't hessitate to push for their group interests at the expense of our own.

Whites are naturally more emphatetic. A lot of whites are ethnomasochists, and by supporting the "poor opressed minorities" they view themselves as "good people", even though their behavior is not only irational, but totally destructive.

Simple as that.

>Pelosi

Because you don't think. They do. You merely rage.

You're gonna get annexed after the day of the rake.

LMAO, I legit think Nancy Pelosis cognitive function is decreasing as she ages. I dont understand how people can take her seriously at all.

>implying
>cherry picking

I bet ur small cluster of neurons thought that was witty and funny kys faggot

>implying you could take the great lakes
The great lake alliance would kick your ass.

So its okay for globalists to have a mantra, make america not united again
Its okay for niggers to say, make america black again
Its okay for beaners to cry, make america brown again
But woe unto the white person who celebrates american history, greatness or whiteness, who wants to make america great and/or white again, nooooo, that is just one step too far

Fucking kike media
>its okay only if we do it, not you

Nobody does. Pelosi had like a 9% approval rating nationally once. Outside of San Francisco, everyone knows she's a joke.