Lifelike Sex Dolls Are Becoming A Better Option Than Western Women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70cRV1yecJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3DPD

Just FYI, if you are planning on buying one of those, remember they are made out of TPE and not pure silicone.

This mean the lifetime of the doll is about two years or so, water damages it really badly and can rot, and even your greasy hands can damage the texture.

That's why these cost 2k while RealDolls cost 4k, the material matters a lot.

oh who cares, women dig their own graves the moment they start applying makeup

Can these move on their own or do they need to be positioned?

And biocunts only last a few years before hitting the wall.

Yeah, they rot worse than milk as they age.

What about the dolls that use silicone impregnated cloth? What is the life expectancy on those?

Fikki fikki

Gibs fake pusi

Nice pose. Seriously considering this

Not in a while though. When these dolls become real life sex robots I would give it a shot.

Fuck off degenerate

>while RealDolls
SO THERE IS A MARKETING WAR BETWEEN DIFFERENT SHILLS NOW?

GET YOUR DOLL THREADS OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID FUCKS I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT
GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
how much time until i'm called a roastie?

you're either a roastie or stupid

every intelligent man knows that if other men do own sex dolls it just increases his chances with real women

Who the fuck buys this stuff ? Imagine you get a call from customs and need to clarify what's in the package.

Unhinged losers who hide behind MGTOW rather then just gtfo of their toxic localitys...

I don't believe people anymore when they say it's as good as real life. I bought a fake pussy on Amazon that had the highest reviews and they all said it was basically like the real thing. Shit still felt like rubber.

Do they clean themselves tought?

So about the same as women then?

Do women?

Everytime you tongue kiss a woman or eat pussy you're licking some other man's or your own semen

Ya I agree. I pusrchased fuck my big black ass version 2 and it smelled horrible. It was heavy, a pain to clena up, and the smell of the plastic is a fuckign turn off.

daily reminder that if you didn't marry your high school sweetheart you are destined to be a single loser or settle for a used up roastie

id wait

dont be a beta tester

Holowaifu when?

this is why you don't share your waifu with others

Seriously absolutley repulsive. Could you even imagine how beta you would feel after finishing and having to go wash out a rubber doll like it was a car mat.

Absolutley disgusting having to windex jizz out of rubber nooks.

Just imagine that, you are going to be polishing out jizz like they were chrome wheels on your car. Except no one will ever look at your tupperware pussy and think it's cool. Where as someone might think your wheels are cool.

Its not really a 'shill' thing so much as it is that there are so few brands in the market that each brand has its own manufacturing design.

>cousin marries childhood sweetheart
>she dies of cancer
>remarries a horrible harpy that treats his children with maximum disdain
Normies deserve to suffer.

t. woman

get out

I won't be interested until dolls become bots. Gynoids are when the real fun begins.

Bots>Thots

i'd feel like a big man shooting my load inside that silicone goddess.

big cuddles every night

i could be the last man in 100 miles and women would just finger their buttholes instead

I prefer the real deal. The smell of a woman, the touch, the warmth. How a woman feels when she is wet, how she feels when I am thrusting my black dick deep inside and she cums. The way a woman's body shivers when you hit the different spots.There is no machine that can replicate this right now.

youtu.be/70cRV1yecJc

>say fuck it and buy a sex doll
>become attached to it after awhile
>years go by and fall in love
>feel bad cause I'm becoming an old man while she stays young-looking and beautiful
>before I die I dress her in beautiful mourning clothes, victorian-era style
>paramedics come to recover my body as they get startled by this life-size doll with her hands over her crying eyes looming over my dead corpse
>they turn over my body on the floor to reveal my shirt that says [spoiler]The Game[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

The key is acquiring wealth. Even if you are an ugly piece of shit you can litterally buy a woman from anywhere in the world. Use the bitch, pay her, and toss her ass out.

These dolls are pretty amazing though. I would not mind trying them for a couple of days. Seems like they will get boring after a while.

How long do realdolls last?

Oh no it's retarded

Or you could just pull out...