Is there a large compilation image where coal burning roasties get what they deserve? Someone should make it

Is there a large compilation image where coal burning roasties get what they deserve? Someone should make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2017/05/10/Mysterious-shrouds-death-of-Polish-girl-in-Egypt.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/10/prosecutors-describe-jessica-chambers-gruesome-burning-death-in-detail.html
archive.is/Npu1E
thesun.co.uk/news/5423800/snapchat-accidental-girl-hanged-slept-someone-else-boyfriend/
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/staten-island-man-shoots-girlfriend-death-argument-article-1.3713349
nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-boyfriend-charged-fatally-shooting-crash-article-1.3680073
heavy.com/news/2016/02/quinton-verdell-tellis-jessica-chambers-murder-suspect-arrested-photos-relationship-wife-death-louisiana-mississippi-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumping the few ones I have saved over the years

>Lye-dousing victim faces estranged husband in Vermont court ...
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Some people pay a much higher toll then others

Anyone lurking? Bump the thread

I'm a white woman too and I just don't get it. How do you fall for this? You can't tell me these guys were totally normal right up to the point where they fucking poured acid in your face or strangled you.

But let's make a baby, that will make him less of a violent animal.

don't forget to remind yourself that Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber.

Why does pol hate women?

Race traitors get the rope first. Those are the rules. Until then we can just laugh at those dumb whores getting murdered and raped

>Polish girl Magdalena Kuk raped in Egypt, kills herself
Egyptian authorities have finally broken their silence over the mysterious death of Magdalena Zuk, a Polish girl who reportedly “threw herself off a hospital’s window” while on vacation at a Red Sea resort last month.

english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2017/05/10/Mysterious-shrouds-death-of-Polish-girl-in-Egypt.html

Sup Forums don't hate women, mgtow and faggots hate women. What Sup Forums hate are traitors and coalburners.

Redemption

Burned to death by her nigger boyfriend
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/10/prosecutors-describe-jessica-chambers-gruesome-burning-death-in-detail.html

BASED BLACK GUY

Those who with niggers lie, the toll is never too high.

>Woman allegedly killed by boyfriend was pregnant.
NY Post: archive.is/Npu1E

It doesn't, it hates race traitors

This story doesn't belong in this thread. And anyway, she was nuts and probably trafficing drugs.

Don't get me wrong, Egyptians can be violent cunts, but there are so many dumb Eurofags coming there to make money illegally and then they complain when they get caught.

These men deserve to be hanged, regardless of their ethnicity.

>be young woman
>invite a random dude to come live with you
>whom you met through Craigslist
>CRAIGSLIST

I would sooner find a roommate on Sup Forums, ffs.

Where the heck do they even get such strong chemicals to burn someone like that just by splashing it at them?

>BREATHES IN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auto parts stores, diy stores, wherever the fuck.

This is just so fucking horribly sad-yes I know what thread this is

Got a link for this? She was so beautiful before.

Feminism has made white men too weak to defend our women and ends up hurting women.

These women don't get the attention they want from White men. So shacking up with a Black guy who can take her on an emotional rollercoaster seems exciting.

>Lei-Montreal Dewanye Armstrong

they are talking about restricting it's sale over in Bongistan because of shitskins

Anyone got the screencaps of the loving father posting videos of his teen daughter at recital and playing musical instruments while she is posting to instagram of her exploits with a tyrone?

So far as we know she hasn't yet paid any toll though no decent man will ever marry her.

these aren't women these are coal burning whores, Sup Forums loves women

My ex-husband didn't pay child support the last 7 years.

open bobs

he went for gibs, what did she expect?

*and its ok

Verbrenn die Kohle, erwarte keine Kohle.

They don't even look half-white she must have fucked the niggerest nigger of nigeria.

>english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2017/05/10/Mysterious-shrouds-death-of-Polish-girl-in-Egypt.html

Are you sure the "before" pic is actually her? The story is real but the news sites are showing a different before pic

No, but this story is similar.

TEEN TRAGEDY Charlotte Guy, 17, hanged herself after accidentally sending Snapchat to her boyfriend revealing she had slept with someone else

thesun.co.uk/news/5423800/snapchat-accidental-girl-hanged-slept-someone-else-boyfriend/

Men aren't too weak. They just don't care. What is there to fight for?

Acid attacks should be dealt with more heavily then other attacks. Should be mandatory minimums of lengthy terms for this.

Like pottery

Jesus Christ, I thought that was a mummified corpse

I know what you mean. But a full on deportation of every single non-white from the west and a firm decision to stop women from ever voting or getting involved in politics would allow us to spark a renaissance of western civilisation.

White women today are almost all worthless, that's true. But the next generation could be saved.

>Keith Jackson, 43, was charged with murder and illegal weapons possession charges after Bridget Shenk, 35, was found dead just after midnight in her second-floor apartment on Trantor Place near Walker St. in Port Richmond.
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/staten-island-man-shoots-girlfriend-death-argument-article-1.3713349

Fuck off with that blackpilled attitude if you dont see the point of fighting why are you on Sup Forums don't waste any more time and have fun.

"You can't tell me these guys were totally normal right up to the point "

You mean that they are niggers isn't enough of a 'tell' for you women?

>what is it, smoothskin?

>lives on rice and water
>still fat

hims a good boy

> when will they learn

>Teen's 27-year-old boyfriend charged with fatally shooting her before car crash

nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-boyfriend-charged-fatally-shooting-crash-article-1.3680073

Would you get mad at a gorilla for attacking someone?
However, would you let another gorilla vote in the next election or marry your daughter?

when will roastie learn that burning coal havr consequences

kek toll paid

Good summary of the madness

Ultimately all this stems from ever allowing women to vote, it means all of our politics becomes emotional and about their childish feelings.

tits or GTFO

liberal women re really naive

All roasties have this stress in their eyes.

Are you sure this is her?

Alt-Right BTFO.

Something a little different.

heavy.com/news/2016/02/quinton-verdell-tellis-jessica-chambers-murder-suspect-arrested-photos-relationship-wife-death-louisiana-mississippi-record/

BBC has a price

>le 56% face
And nothing of value was lost.

It's the social Marxist lie that everyone is born equal. Someone should have slapped Jefferson for putting that into the Declaration of Independence without any qualifiers.

A pitbull is not equal to a collie or husky.

The name of the roastie is Gessica Notaro.

hahahahahahahahah

>At first I was like ...
>But then ...

show me bob and vagena

It's not but tit's also a fake tweet.

I'm on pol to waste time, so are you.

lmao bitches deserve this treatment

we hate you cucknada

Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

based black guy eliminating coal burners

When we do this, when we do this, when we do this, THEN we have a chance for the next generation.

I don't believe in all those abstractions but I wish they did happen.

You didn't pay attention to the thread sweetie, niggers hate women, not Sup Forums

I'm here because I think there is still hope and because there are still plenty of thing that worth fighting for.

#rekt

to be fair, she was probably like 300 lbs a month ago and slimmed it down to a deuce and a half.