Why do Internet autist say slavs aren't white?

Why do Internet autist say slavs aren't white?

slavs r white

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm not saying slavs aren't white. I'm saying slavs aren't people.

niggers of europe

I play games online and even niggers are more civilized than slavs. They are completely subhuman.

Jealousy.

Slavs are whites.
But they are the black sheep of the family, they are our Cousin Eddie.

Right leg hospital left leg cemetery

Why do croats all have that same hairline? I work with a guy from croatia and he has the same thing lel

this

Those pale looking fags would get their asses kicked by the superior black man. Why are white people so ugly and weak?

>I mean is that fucking Pepe on Stipe's shirt?

KEK!

Because you're an American. Americans are East/West Europe mixed so you don't understand what it is like to visually see the differences of people in Europe.

Slavs are white but they have different roots than Western Euros. German, French, British.. all look the same. if I told you to picture a slav girl in your head, you probably could and she looks different to the West.

Like I said, Americans can't really see or understand this because they are all mixed. They think a slav looks no different to a brit which is totally wrong.

stay butthurt muttstradamus, when Stipe beats Cormier he'll prove he the best p4p on the planet, jealous much?

Autists or not, they're right lol

Usually it's just naziboos being butt hurt over world war 2, or schlomo scheckelstein trying out some of his divide and conquer tactics. Although with that said, I'm Russian and I don't really care what you western European dick sucks think about us, enjoy your half black grandchildren and your Muslim brother in law.

Slavs are slaves.

Come back to the Motherland, Ivan. What are you doing in the evil capitalist state, Ivan, run!

They don't
Only Jews say that because they don't want white unity

No! They expect one of us at the wreckage brother.

More than half of Russians have Asian admixture and this is not a joke or anything like that. It's just that they mixed mostly with Turkics like Tatars, so they don't look like your average Asiatic mixed person like Keanu Reeves.

And people obsess mostly over Russians, who also happen to be the mixed ones.

>It's just that they mixed mostly with Turkics like Tatars, so they don't look like your average Asiatic mixed person like Keanu Reeves.

They have mongrel noses

because they are the black people of white people

They are professional fighters you'd have an ugly nose too if your job included getting punched in the face all the time

Not true

Keanu Reeves's ancestry is partially Chinese.

Russian's ancestry is partially Tatar.

When people hear about Russians being mixed with mongols they expect Russians to look like hapas, not the Turkic people.

>He fell for the general Patton meme

no, it is coping with the fear of something that we are thaught not to understand

nah mate, good banter tho

Only d&c or non whites claim such

Yeah, my friends French girlfriend explained this to me. I’ve only grown up with white, Mexican, Asian, black, Muslim, etc. Real Europeans can tell the difference between French, British, German, etc. Kinda surprised me, but Asians do a similar thing.

Lost their status in ww2, sad stuff but what can you do

>Because you're an American. Americans are East/West Europe mixed so you don't understand what it is like to visually see the differences of people in Europe.
This. I can even tell who is an American, most of the time. Americans aren't like real Europeans

What gay couple is this?

But croats aren't white.

Euromutts we are

Turned out ok I guess

By that logic, 70% of the Germans aren't people, as Hitler said in his book.

Asiatic admxiture in Russia isn't higher than the european average

Bullshit. It is immediately apparent upon looking at an average Russian's eye shape.

Touche

Shoigu is literally a mongolian.
He was born in Tannu Tuva for fucks sake ...

Look, I can cherrypick too ! /picrelated/

Western Russians are merely more Turkic than pureblood Mongolian, but the fact remains.

Sure turko-churka dzhigits are a thing, but do not forget that in the beggining of it all Russia was a mixture of nords /Varyags/ and slavs.

Before it expanded to encompass the Mongoloids of Siberia and the Turks of European Russia's south and the Caucasus.

>tfw rooting for DC over the white guy

He's too likeable user

>Why do Internet autist say slavs aren't white?
Because 99% of Slavs are degenerate mongolian interbred scum.
Don't let those Russians fool you, they are not really white and have never been white since the days of the great Golden Horde.

because of racial purity
>what are genes?

Because they're kikes that hate russians and whites.

This is faces of true slavs. You see how they squat and make face like angry mongorians?

Only reason slavs managed to go into space because they stole rocket technology from germans.

because they're jelly of our masculine men

because we're inbred ?

Sounds about right.

That's a typical receding Slavic hairline. Most Slavs have it somehow.

so do i

>Tfw stipe decapitates cormier in front of his kids in round 1
I am jack's complete lack of surprise

slavs are not white, im conferming