Are Romanians descendants of Romans?

Are Romanians descendants of Romans?

They are descended from slavshits that Romans cucked

Romanians are the whore factories of Europe
Very good they are too.

They're the descendants of the roma, not Romans.

yes

SOURCE?

KEK

thots in ancient Rome probably looked pretty much like this, yeah

They're obviously Slavs that got ROMANED. Their language literally sounds like a Slav reading Vulgar Latin. Phonetically, it doesn't sound like a Romance language at all, which is why it's only considered a Romance language on a sort of technical basis. Phonetically and vocabulary-wise, it's very Slavic.

t. Poo, actual roma

No, the gypsies are.

no

compared to Italians

LMAO

This is literally how it sounds to me.
Like a bulgarian trying to read italian.

compared to

REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE NOT I2A or I1 YOU ARE NOT A NATIVE EUROPEAN. YOU ARE A LITERAL REFUGEE AND SHOULD GO BACK TO AFRICA/ASIA.

some are and the rest are disgusting gypsy

and here

this "southwest asian" is not what people think it is. it is not from the muslim conquests its from way before that actually

romania was a penal colony of the roman empire, they were the first australians

ex wife is romanian. spent 1 month in bucharest and saw the most beautiful woman in my life there. want to go back especially constanza and check out some of that black sea beach action

Marry one Kill one

u mean 3% which is funny since its coming from a 56% white nation

get fucked by a somali Sven
la creatura...

>that bulge on the right
HHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Who is she?

They are the descendants of a proto-european+near asian+celtic people assimilated by Rome and colonized by veterans of the Iberian and Judaic legions. Add some central asian (pechenegs, avars, huns, mongols, turks), northern european (saxons) and greek in the southeast. Voila! The Romanimutt.
> t. romanimutt and glad for it.

Is this what the average Romanian women looks like?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEEET

Fugg

kind of