White male privilege will be eradicated, and there’s nothing you can do about it

White male privilege will be eradicated, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Feels good. Love seeing you filthy crackers chimp out every day over people of color when you're gettin' the old genocide.

You don't take it very well at all, and you don't fight back very well either. You people are disgusting and deserve what is happening to you. I just want you to know that.

I just don't understand what progressives are thinking.

By asking this question you are in fact admitting it's a war of demographics and that you believe that demographics is power.

It's the same argument the evil white nationalist use.

(((Jews))) don't take the loss of power well and blame it on white guys, don't they?

> you can do nuffin
BC this is what they say, when you can do nothing, right? Not >try me fag and whatno.

>im not racist or prejudiced against white people btw

its not about bringing others up its about bringing them down?

Trust me, there's definitely SOMETHING we can do about it.

The white males in power are doing a great service. Without their hard work all of our systems will collapse. Niggers and pakis are simply incapable of running the world. I actually do look forward to white male privelege being eradicated because I will be able to laugh at all of the idiots who are starving and dying in the gutter, all thanks to female/nigger incompetence.

We’ll be just fine pal. You on the other hand will always be a nigger living in a Haiti tier shithole or leeching off of your betters. Deep down you know that the hatred you feel is just jealousy and fear. Sorry my friend, reality is cruel :^)

Oh good, you're going to kill off your imaginary friend. Have fun!

This nigger told whites to cry about it after that white couple got raped and murdered by five fellow Obama's Sons

Hmmmm...

Lol this isn’t real, I say it?

>whats the matter white bois? why dont you like losing your sovereignty and rights?
kill all leftists

I will never get over the fact that her name is literally Spectre

When the shit hits the fan, they'll all be begging for the White Man to save them.

When that day comes the remaining White Bois better ask for tribute and the bodies of all niggers as sacrifice.

Because the world was warned of what would happen if the world turned against the White Man. It's gonna cost the survivors.

If the survivors don't pay, then the White Man must side with the China Man.

Hey there nigger, it's been a while. You realize of course that the people you are so giddy about being eradicated are the ones who pay for your welfare, right?

"Save Europe and the Americas" from the global Jihad of 2075 and the Great Chinese Campaign. "Oh last bastion of White Bois, please make us nukes to hold off the horde."

King White Boi: "No, thee half breed. Your people were warned. They mixed and diluted their power. No help shall come from our kind."

No, we don't fight back...yet.
When the tension finally reaches its breaking point, and you find yourself hanging from a tree, I want you to remember this post that you've made. I want you to think about ho much you've fucked up, and I want you to feel nothing more than regret and fear. The day of the rope is coming, and you, along with Jews, Spics, Arabs, and Canadians will find yourselves choking, struggling for air, and reminiscing upon your shitposts.

> Feels good. Love seeing you filthy crackers chimp out every day over people of color when you're gettin' the old genocide.
You live in a place with no white people? Why don't you try it. Then get back to us. Nigger.
Try what you want FIRST before you stupidly declare wanting it. Oh it's freely available dindu.
So go on.

What exactly are you going to do about it? We've already won.

>We've already won.
Then why are you bitching and still carrying on all the time like you're losing?

Don't get high on your own supply, kiddos.

Well, it isn't Asians that are annexing the country. We all know who is and we all know exactly where it leads. But that's okay, a race war is inevitable at this point. I'm kind of excited to be apart of it because it will be fundamental turning point in history. Ultimately the consequences will be that the niggers will just get wiped out because nobody actually likes them so whatever.

It is a shame that white people are being dictated shit by minorities and people of other ethnicies in their own home countries. If it were the other way around the blacks, asians or whatever would freak out and get the whites out of there countries with the argument that it's ridiculous that they are being told something in their own home countries by outsiders.

Cute. The passengers think they can fly the plane. Maybe they can.... until they run out of fuel. Happy landings.

> White guys don't take the loss of power well, do they?
> Room full of white guys in power.

Fuck off...Nog

It's because Leftists are socially indoctrinated and don't actually produce arguments themselves. This is actually a good thing because it makes them less capable of independent behavior and more easy to combat due to their overwhelming simplicity in predictable reaction. And the funny part is their tactics aren't even really working, it's just an illusion that they are. They follow an illusion, believe it as reality, and then fail to understand why they aren't making any ground. They have no conceptual ability to understand anything outside of what they were told so they will never actually win much of anything.

>White male privilege will be eradicated

There never was such a thing retard

Enjoy fighting with windmills?

>Just FYI, if you are planning on buying one of those, remember they are made out of TPE and not pure silicone.
>This mean the lifetime of the doll is about two years or so, water damages it really badly and can rot, and even your greasy hands can damage the texture.
>That's why these cost 2k while RealDolls cost 4k, the material matters a lot.
>Sex with Big Black Dude
>Traditional family values of 2K+ religion and values

pick one

Haha. All this white privilege is about is minorities arguing about who gets the nearest proximity to whites the bread basket

The funny part is they aren't being dictated by minorities it's just other whites telling other whites what to do. All the Leftists are European, so fundamentally they are just couping power from nationalist minded people. They're pawns, realistically because they have a single track mind that cannot perceive anything outside of what they were indoctrinated to believe. This is why they are called "bluepilled" because they believe in illusions not reality. Minorities actually still have very little power because they are run by Europeans still. Of course, we all know who is orchestrating above the European-Left.

mutts aren't white

>and Canadians

You mean it's only about minorities permission to loot, rape, and steal? Until there's nothing but Mexico or Africa 2 left?
Suddenly it all makes sense.

>and Canadians
Awesome touch!

All the intellectual backing for this shit is just window dressing for the reality of it being a naked power grab. It's a fool's errand to try and square one end of it with another

>"muh people of color"

The dumbest talking point ever. You think the Mexicans, Chinese, and Indians are going to team up with you? They despise you. The Mexicans have been driving you and your gangs out of LA, Houston, Dallas for decades now.

You're too stupid to acknowledge the fact that the future looks darkest of all for blacks. Asians, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, these people have no white guilt for you to prey on. They have their own interests and they're not aligned with yours, and they're not going to put up with your shit for a second. They have no historical connection with you for you to manipulate like you had with white people, and you're at the bottom of the food chain. Get a grip, Maurice.

> mutts aren't white
Holy fucking shit Britain give it up. The meme is kind of old and you snaggle toothed retards are like the new leafs.

Strange that its fine to say that white guys in power are bad, but when you mention that they are also Jewish...

How much technological advances have Blacks done lately? Zero.

Once whites are finally gone the world will revert back a thousand years. And you will finally have to get your lazy nigger ass off the coach and do some work or else you'll starve.

Without whites there's no gib me dats and you'll have to do shit for yourself for once in your miserable life.

fuck off mutt
your nigresses are the whitest Americans in existence!

> your nigresses are the whitest Americans in existence!

i work in a business where i am the only man. there are a couple of other young guys but they don't really take on much responsibility, take little pride in their work, etc.

the owner and managers are women.

since I started, I've taken on an insane amount of responsibilities and extra shit to make things work smoothly, and it's obvious that it goes relatively unnoticed. i'm not particularly bitter about it because soon i'm going to be moving to another firm with better opportunities, but it's amazing how little women will do if there is a man there to do it for them.

>ethnonationalism for me, not for thee

It's the illusion of "being White". What they call "White" is actually Jewish. It's why they're bluepilled. When you take the redpill you see things for how they are. These people took the bluepill and so see the illusion. They are being actively divided and thrown against us. It's brilliant strategical work in my opinion but has some severe drawbacks like being able to react quickly to stimulus which is why we also have the "left can't meme" thing, because leftists are not capable of producing the agile responses to external threats like we are able too. A robot can only complete a small arc of functions after all.

>not for thee
what about for xe?

do you fancy her, user?

They don't think of it as a war of demographics. They don't even think of the word 'demographics'. You're thinking like a conservative Sup Forumsack, you have to think like a leftist-minded normie to understand.

'White guys' is simply the establishment. The fathers that nurtured them into this reality. The old ways, the traditions, the marriages, the past. 'White guys' is just a term they use to describe how it used to be. They don't actually think about individual whites or demographic replacement or genocide or any of that.

In their cartoon world the white guys will still have a seat at the table, only it will be a small seat. The old, white ways will be preserved in a museum, not destroyed. They want the new ways, the mulatto future. They want progression. Because, for some reason or other, they're unhappy with the way things are. It's a very primitive emotion, essentially teenage angst. But these teenagers never developed into adults, thanks to our modern decadent culture.

Fucking Cleveland. Vile.

No but your prince does. A lot.

They'll be begging for us to come back in 100 years when the entire US resembles South Central LA.

why are there so many german descendants

You scared, Chaim?

>these tumblrites do not know their worldview of victimization is what actually leads to genocide and violence

>mutts aren't white

Average Briton's ethnic make-up:
45% Pakistani
45% Sheep
4% Italian
3% Saxon
3% Norman

Good job, dumbass.

Does your map really state American as a source of ancestry?

Are you being thick right now nigger?

We're here to make our ancestors proud one day. And surprise all you mother fuckers quite a bit.

Don't push us too far, shitskin.

> Does your map really state American as a source of ancestry?
The map says in plain english over to the side it means American Indian.
Do you read nigger?

Daily reminder that white men can and will wipe you out once other white men stop protecting you.

Considering most of that room is jewish, this article is very anti-semitic. It might as well say "Jews don't take the loss of power well, do they?".

no, dear mutt, im interested

That's the fucking spirit Hans!

It's like a wave of destruction

arent many whites mixed with niggers/spics/indians?

Obviously Democrats are racist
Obviously Democrats believe that demographics are destiny, it's in their name! This should be obvious, they are the race racketeer party by name and practice

We live in a world in which Obama STILL doesn't understand that he's not president anymore.
How can anyone write this with a straight face?

Delete this

Well our Jewish population is becoming rather mongrelized but I suppose it's all rather fair since you ASKED FOR IT! Lolz.

>t. white soyboy LARPing as a nigger

I'm interested in what happens to Israel.
You have to get rid of democracy before all of your leftist diaspora come running home from the mean old goyim.
If they come home and vote for leftism your all fucked.

There is no reason to give anybody else power that you have, especially if they are attempting to shame you into giving them power.
Indeed, if you give them your power for that reason, you deserved to lose it.

Obvious bait thread, complete with the token agitator as the first post and no other posts for OP and agitator. Saged.

>Do you read nigger?

Nigger confirmed.

>whites take power away from non-whites
>non-whites let it happen, barely put up a fight, and have to guilt people 2 to 3 generations later into reversing it

>non-whites take power away from whites
>whites instantly fight back and challenge every attempt, even standing up to other whites
yeah wtf is wrong with you white devils? just bend over and take it man...

Exactly this. I guarantee you the vast majority of people flying the BLM flag are either white soyboy leftists or white ironybros.

White western people are being eradicated and you don't write 'and' after a comma, retard.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Markle is popular among black women, because they can imagine themselves looking like that, if they were mixed.

>>these tumblrites do not know their worldview of victimization is what actually leads to genocide and violence

Thats what fucks me up. When you go around saying shit like the OP article, you are gonna get some really, really impressionable young white kids defensive and angry. If that in itself does not lead to violence it will lead to the supporting of violence against the offending ideas. Nobody really wins except jews.

>Needed white genes to look remotely human and attractive

lmfao

One post by the OP usually means a bot or shill thread. Wake the fuck and stop replying to this stupid shit.

> to look remotely human and attractive
She does? I thought it was just cause Harry drank a lot....

>and there’s nothing you can do about it
That's what ((they)) always say

Based but he's clearly oblivious to the reality that when USA is a low IQ Brazil 2.0 with a fucked economy it won't be able to defend Israel anymore and on top of that when western Europe is ruled by Muslims Israel will be in serious danger.

Well the operative word is remotely. Brits have a penchant for bestiality with their conquered species.

CSB

now whats up with the german americans? holywood told me most americans are irish/english descendants

Well we're going to have to develop serious terraforming technology for that.
Otherwise? We'll never get the smell out.

'You' have not won, White people will go Full Fash, once trouble becomes visible and systemic.
There is no case of a population going from majority to minority and doing nothing about it.
Also, non-Whites lack the low time preference to wait for a true victory condition.

lmao schizophrenic delusions

let me give u a pill that helps vs that..

Feels like I'm about to play Hearts of Iron

>now whats up with the german americans?
Me moms name is Turner.
My fathers name was Risinger
We got a bit of both some of us.
And we're comin for ya.

Try Victoria 2.