The problem of having a black father and a white mother

I'm in murrica for a doctorate and my roomate told me a story about his co-worker and after few days i met him in person and i saw his child..
Story of the guy:
> His Father black mother white (danish origin)
>They had two babies (men)
>They dont look like africans at all (both light brown hair and white)
>Kids grow up and one of them (the co-worker) married a white girl.
>They had a child and he's like the grandpa,100% black.
>Now, we know how genetic works and all his friends and relatives know why he have a black child.
>The others btw ask if he had adopted him and when he says "no,he's my child" they watch his wife and think "his wife had sex with nigga and he's happy".
>He even made a joke about that saying he feels like Jim Carey in "Me, Myself & Irene", i faked a laugh but i did not watch it.

I feel bad for him, every person who doesn't know him will thinks that he's an happy cuckolder. In that situation,to avoid misunderstanding i could explain the situation telling the story of his life or he can smile and die internally.

What do you think about that?

coalburner needed more refined coal to burn, is what i think.

La creatura is born

Is that really possible? Did he take a paternity test?

K.E.K

cucked.

I did not asked to him (ahah), but it is possible i think. Btw his wife looks a nice woman, i don't see her fucking niggas around the state.

>His Father black mother white (danish origin)
Sickle cell trait
CVG
Looks like an arab

I don't think so

He doesn't look an arab at all

>He doesn't look an arab at all

Kek

I was talking about the child, not the sandnigga you posted

man*

The dad should quit acting white... problem solved

>I feel bad for him, every person who doesn't know him will thinks that he's an happy cuckolder. In that situation,to avoid misunderstanding i could explain the situation telling the story of his life or he can smile and die internally.
>What do you think about that?

Absolute bullshit story. No way in hell that kid is 1/4 black. The mother was fucking niggers, and they came up with this elaborate bullshit lie.

Maybe he's a cuck, i didn't see his parents, btw i read a scientific article and it's possible (but not common)

There's no way a third generation nigga would look that niggerish.

The true problem of having a black father and a white mother is that the black father will abandon his child 97% of the time. That's not a typo. 97%. Pic related.

That's a random photo, i can't post the real one

I always thought the black father stereotype was a joke, kek

Looks a fugazzi