Why are basically all entertainers liberals/leftists?

Why are basically all entertainers liberals/leftists?

Is it because they're degenerates who are too busy having fun and never devote any time and effort to deep and rational thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myLLU9QQIJU
youtube.com/watch?v=SGD2qIeNNVE
archive.is/Yr91T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Creative people tend to think outside the box and are thus open-minded. Open-minded people tend to not give a shit about muh 'cucks' and muh 'sjws' and muh 'racial identity'. Open-minded people tend to be a bit smarter than that.

Lol

That's a no brainer. Its because they are funded by (((them))).

In the US, it can largely be attributed to the LA/NY culture that most entertainers have to go through once they get famous. Conservatives in Hollywood often get blackballed, so most keep their mouth shut. Clint Eastwood is an interesting exception. People talk shit about his politics, but he’s too much of a legend for it to hurt too bad. He also uses more minority actors in his films than most lefty directors.

Hitler would never allowed that.

Because they are hookers, they do whatever big media Jew #99283735 tells them to do

>modern art/entertainment
>creative

Your fucking retarded

life on a silver platter lacks experience

Well you're sure as hell not talking about leftists there so I guess you're talking about right wingers.
Yes you're right. Our memes are very creative.

>ONE HUNDRED MILLION VERY ANGRY PROTESTANTS ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS

because even back in the day you'd be vilified if you were right wing in music/films etc. There are a hell of a lot of them out there. They just know not to speak up.

I hope you know what to much open mindedness leads to.
A functioning society has a balance between those with high openness and those without. To much openness and you get mass immigration and loss of identity like we have now, to closed off and you are trapped in your traditions and you end up like Saudi Arabia.

This. "Conservative" creative people are pretty fucking terrible, that's when you get shit like country. It's a beautiful genre but it's not creative.

Incorrect, even "artists" living on the street have a liberal attitude. Across history most artists have been progressives, even the ones painting Jesus on the cross. They pushed the boundaries of what they could paint back then.

PANTERA

If they were so open minded they wouldn't be conforming to the dominant political ideology, you fucking moron.

broadcast technology gave elite-tier entertainers power in the form of social/political influence (also changed the criteria for "elite-tier")
the people who fit the role are either young airheads or schizoid so a form of leftism that caters to them evolved

>our memes
t. 12 year old

I do electronic music (techno) and I'm pretty famous in europe.
I rarely accept to collaborate with some artists and do very little live's in some countries as the enviroment is unbearable, especially in Germany and UK.
After years it's still a mistery to me why electronic music is considered the emblem of liberelism and social decay, and i'm pretty sure not all users are brainwashed faggots and i'm sure not all artists in this field are left oriented.

Ok faggot let me enlighten you. I am a 3x Billboard charted record producer. I’m around these crazy fucking leftists all the time. The REAL reason so many are psychotic leftists are because they ARE hyper creative, and thus they create a world in their head they WISH existed but doesn’t in reality. Most of them are on drugs (fact). And surprisingly there are more conservatives than you know. Probably 1/3rd are secretly conservative. 90-95% of the leftists are cokeheads. Or heroin. And I know several actors. They pretend to be other people for a living. Their entire world is a made up fantasy. As goes their world view. Liberalism is a fantasy. It defies all human nature, common sense, and basic cause and effect logic. It has nothing to do with being more intelligent. Many are geniuses in their fields. But liberalism is a mental disorder and no intelligence is overridden by this mental disorder.

>have wrongthink ideas
>try to get produced
>rejected by Jews

Even when they slip past the filter they get shut down almost immediately, like Million Dollar Extreme, which was removed by literal kikes for literal kike reasons.

What makes Germany bad?
But I'd also like to know why people tie electronic music and decay together.

>am a 3x Billboard charted record producer
GAS

So Bruce Springsteen sings a song about working in a factory and a fucking turnpike and that’s “genius”.

Country guy sings a song about patriotism and family and he’s an idiot.

Got it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I've thought about this and I think a lot of it comes down to different mindsets in people. Maybe leftists are just stupid enough to suck miles of cock to make it in the industry while the right focus on respectable careers

*you're

Oh I seemed to have missed the memo on the dominant political ideology being represented by naked women on stage with strapons.

These people have money, so when they mess up they can retreat back into their money and avoid the consequences normal people would have to deal with when they make mistakes. When you don’t have to take responsibility for your actions you can indulge in all sorts of wild fantasies

entertainers tend to be open to ideas and experiences which pits them towards the left

youtube.com/watch?v=myLLU9QQIJU
VULGAR

They know they’ll be practically blackballed if they aren’t a virtue signaling sjw liberal. So they just follow the heard.

How do you think they get famous? Our lovely Zara Larsson is a great example of an ignorant sellout.

>3x Billboard charted record producer

Name your top 5 favorite pieces of outboard gear.

you talk like a faggot plz fuck off back to your cuckshed, or cuckbox since you like "thinking outside the box".

Nobody said that. The dominant political ideology includes such delusional ideas that black people and women are being oppressed in white countries, that races are equal, sexes the same, and the assumption that inequality of outcome is the result of inequality of opportunity. This is heavily pushed by entertainers.

>Why are basically all entertainers liberals/leftists?
Jew masters that worship at the synagogue of satan. If you pull a Mel Gibson you get blacklisted
youtube.com/watch?v=SGD2qIeNNVE

it's not bad, it's still the capital of electronic music, it just makes it harder for people that don't share the same political view to get involved, as they need to swallow liberal bullshit from every corner as soon as you step in

their "sword drawn" leftism is annoying as fuck, everything electronic especially techno is an ode to diversity, freedom and all that shit

this is because of the background of electronic music (of all genres) since it's undoubtedly of humble origins, the culture (which i despite) comes from druggies, raves, niggers and deneneracy.
unfortunately it cant get rid of this dogma

This is in the best case scenario, then it can get worse, look at Berghain for example or what it used to be, when they made gay shit-eating parties in there

Is that Satan's cock?

Their (((producers))) know sex sells, and that liberals are more likely to sell sex.

An Entertainer is promoted by the media.
The media are used to brainwash and propagandize.
The media push for degenerating content ergo degenerate entertainers are pushed.

(((Who))) rules the media?
Why the push for degeneration?

I love how no one bats an eye when she openly says she hates men as a group for something only a minority of men do, but if you apply this logic to rapefugees, you're basically Hitler.

The acquisition of nuclear armaments is only logical.

I have to admit I've never been to one of those techno parties because I have no one to go with but I really enjoy the music.

No one is really a leftist or rightist in a democracy. Unless you're farmstead in or something you're equally participating in the status quo.

>the culture (which i despite) comes from druggies, raves, niggers and deneneracy.

Tangerine Dream, Emmanuel Gotching and Malcolm Cecil are none of that

Degeneracy is contagious, these people are surrounded by degenerates who think this world is a Jerry Springer free for all with no boundaries. You would probably be infected by the same mindsets if you were surrounded by people like that

Is that Hanna Montana?

Hannah Montana is a fictional character who was played by Miley Cyrus- a teenager's withered battered corpse somewhere in the Nevada Desert.

It's not that entertainers are all liberals/leftists, it's that those in the (((enterteinment industry))). There are plenty of traditionalist/right wing entertainers, they just don't have the media shilling for them and consequently they have shit optics.

>(((enterteinment industry)))

People like Miley Cyrus are entirely a creation of the (((music industry))). She admitted as such in an indirect way.

>“With magazines, with movies, it’s always weird when things are targeted for young people yet they’re driven by people that are like 40 years too old,” she said. “It can’t be like this 70-year-old Jewish man that doesn’t leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear.”

archive.is/Yr91T

You're not going to see many conservative, mainstream pop stars because that's not the message the industry wants to send.

This.
The approach must be "people first". As in, you need to be open minded for your people first or you need to become closed off to preserve your people.
Just like yin and yang. You need both. But you cannot misuse the forces. You can be right but still apply incorrectly. Just don't get cucked.

Any kind of well performed entertainer is usually a sociopath, which is why they can fake different personalities so well, they're not faking it and are usually crazy.

>Why are basically all entertainers liberals/leftists?

Because more people, more sales.
Offending some group, gender or ethnicity will cut their income drastically. And MSM will boycot you.

A man cannot see the world for what it really is if he does not experience its struggles. Celebrities are liberal because they have never had to go through any sort of struggle. They've been privileged their entire life, which caused their egos to inflate to unbelievable proportions.

This too

jews
the left
jews

they aren´t , just forced to play a role or get "suicided" cut off from the industry. you fucking idiot.

sociopaths don't commit sudoku

> As in, you need to be open minded for your people first
Yes we need Hitler back...oh wait according to the kike media he is

Notice I didn't include any race. Because "my people" are people who share same values like I do, regardless of skin color or sex.
Creed is what unites people.

Entertainers use their emotions, rational thought is not required in what they do.

>Because "my people" are people who share same values like I do
you can bet that most jews don't, unless you are for open boarders and usury

It's because they think it will sell more, they're just conforming to a culture that pays them the most, gives them the most attention and allows access to the most sexually appealing partners because those things are usually what any "performer" is actually after.

In the case of sexual degeneracy, sex sells so they ascribe to any political philosophy that will allow them to maximize profits from sex appeal.

Jews are trying to destroy western culture and society thereafter by promoting these degenerate left wing filth because left wing ideologies and ideas are the most self destructive.

The media screws conservatives. Entertainers don't want to be screwed by the media. They need the media to talk about them favorably.

>Jews are trying to destroy western culture and society
Sounds pretty self-defeating, to be most earnest with you

>country
>music

Johnny Cash and Elvis were conservative
It really depends what music you like

Johnny Cash wore black, Elvis wore white.
Want to make an argument about it?

7/10 bait

UAD 1176
NEVE 88RS board
Teletronix LA/2A
Manley VOXBOX
Waves complete
RX5
FabFilter EQ

These are what I use. Depending on which studio I’m at.

The jew producers and their jew agents tell them if they don't do what their told they won't be relevant. Jews

>Image does not reflect molecular anomalies in chrystal structures

Aphex is that you?