Little Witch Academia

What was going on through her head here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5pg4c3_little-witch-academia-ep-23-preview-climax-pv_tv
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
poal.me/otn6gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diana!

Commence Primary Ignition

I want to marry this cute dork!

Preview here:

dailymotion.com/video/x5pg4c3_little-witch-academia-ep-23-preview-climax-pv_tv

>Execute order 66.

Duel the dork.

in b4 chariot picks croix up and tosses her down the shaft

It's over, Kurowa. I have the high ground!

>The respective final fates of Chariot and Croix are!?
What are they?!

>It's over Croix. I have the high ground

Well, at least you could say Chariot gave her a last hug.

Episode 23 is ChariotCroix BAD END. Episode 24 will be Diakko overcoming ChariotCroix.

Why do you like Barbara?

Quick, say mean things about Ursula!

that skirt makes her butt look huge

Shes cute!

Everything Croix says is a half truth or outright lie.

The magic of hundreds of boys and girls.

She has fat BOOBS.

She's saying: "A believing heart is your magic(that I'm taking away)"

Sketchanon where you you?
I don't know where the fire's supposed to end!

Lose to the dork.

WTFFFFF

ALL SHE WANTED WAS ANOTHER KISS!!!

Just follow your heart user. Let it engulf everything.

"It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Shiny."

She tried to make amends for her complicit actions with Croix but Croix came back and actively tries to ruin one of her last remaining fan by either killing, draining her magic, or mindbreaking her. (Diana the other known fan probably already figured it out so can't be lied to).

She's also just a big fatty in general

Is this why current witches don't like chariot? Did they know she was stealing dream juice?

They hated the very premise of her magic shows. What she actually did is probably a secret between Croix, Woodward, herself and now Akko.

She was definitely lying about how wonderful Chariot was

It is possible that both the original presumed flashy shows are not magic and very few knew the truth is what made her have a terrible reputation. Diana probably figured out both aspects given it was trivial as she was directly exposed and a highly connected fan which would be why she hides the fact she is still a conflicted fan at heart (but never threw the cards out).

So what the pollen does exactly? Strips the entire concept of flight? It forbbids broom flight only? What if an affected witch uses transformation magic to turn into a bird or a bat?

No she wasnt.

Stop liking shoehorned characters.
Stop liking shitty writing and shitty "plot" points.
Stop liking the first half of episode 22.

how did this escalate to Mustafar?

>"Chariot... I'm burning UUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

This shit is getting ridiculous and I love it

Not really we already saw Chariot's flashbacks and her Akko level intelligence so we know she wasn't evil at heart. While on the other hand we see Croix being actively rejected by the Shiny Rod for malicious intent. Chariot and Croix were best friends so for a time she did think Chariot was wonderful but a seething jealousy that the trial picked the dumb one of the pair instead of her eventually lead the two to total failure.

So it is half truth as she isn't telling the whole story and is hiding her own current thoughts.

So this is why every teacher hates chariot?

>So it is half truth as she isn't telling the whole story and is hiding her own current thoughts
Deluded Chariotfag, she didn't deny anything Croix said about her

New to the anime series so did they put pointless male romance or is just yuri fandom feeling treating of het

Why didn't Sucy and Lotte try flying to find Akko too? Wouldn't that make more sense?

Probably very few people know the truth and if they really did hate her they wouldn't let her teach at the school. They just don't like due to her Akko like tendencies. Ironically the teachers are far more incompetent than her when it comes to the important stuff.

Only a skilled broom rider would dare go out during a snow storm.

Maybe chariot has already stolen so many children's hopes and dreams the pollen barely phases her.

Is Chariot a sociopath?

She can't they did it together so saying it was a lie would be a lie. She doesn't want to lie to Akko so can't deny it. Croix is talking about the technical effect not who invented the magic and how much Chariot actually knew at the time. If you ever ran an investigation you would be terrible at finding the culprit. (Maybe the one still trying to use emotion harvesting magic fuel 2.0)

>cute
you posted the wrong image, user

>tfw no lewd LWA VR

I doubt they even know who she is, the teachers are too incompetent to do any research. No, they bully her because she is the youngest kohai and still displays idealism instead of the disillusioned cynicism of the older teachers.

Did Croix lose her virginity on that field that evening?

Then she would say she was duped, Akko had every reason to believe her over Croix

Face it, Chariot did a dick thing knowingly and is trying to atone for it

Yes I did.

should put ''The anime'' under start wars too

Chariot is clearly depressed to the point where she lost all yay from Croix likely betraying her trust with the whole magic show magic harvesting's true effects. After she found out she broke off with Croix and left her name behind to return to her school to try and teach back the magic she took. The show always had the question of why did she stop her shows and dump her name clearly something that caused her great regret.

Instead of offing herself or just hiding away for the rest of her life she tried to make amends by being a teacher of no particular importance.

Seems like it just sucks out some magic from a witch's body, just like Chariots believing heart magic does. It doesn't necessarily remove all of it, that's why Chariot can still do some magic, but not enough to fly a broom. Similar to Akko. A longer exposure would have probably removed all of her magic.

preview is out already or somthing? link?

>similar to Akko

Akko has no magic FUCKING KEK. Thank you based chariot.

it's literally the 5th comment in this thread

Oh shit the Chariot vs Croix theme leaked
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

SASUGA DIANA

Akko still has some. She wouldn't be here otherwise.

She got cut off when she tried to explain it by Akko and got even more depressed and then Croix twisted the knife by going into Croix mode talk making her tiny amount of yay hit 0% followed by Akko's hitting 0% yay shortly after.

She literally tried but Croix is better at words than her just like Akko isn't so great with words vs. Diana.

Already the images of the new ep came out?

Given it is Akko's first exposure to a proper magical education she improved a lot over a short period of time so saying she has no magic isn't factual.

It is called a preview.

im sorry , my name is akko :(

>if I don't solve this shit some asshole like Croix is going to do something worse to try and solve this

Bargain-bin Aoko.

That does not answer my question...

No. Now fuck off.

Well anons?

poal.me/otn6gc
poal.me/otn6gc
poal.me/otn6gc

POWERRRRRR

Anyone is brave on the internet... :3

All clothes make her ass look huge.

She explained her fuckup pretty calmly and eloquently to Akko, her "explanation" was a rebuttal at Croix; she never actually attempted to justify anything to Akko

I'm not

Now I'm worried that these faggots claiming that Chariot would die were right.

>Bargain-bin Aoko
Damn user, that was low.

By that point she is to depressed to try and defend herself. She technically did absorb her magic and she isn't going to refute it and a depressed self hating person isn't going to bother defending themselves at 0% yay.

Aoko is the superior redheaded witch
fuck this traitorous whore

So Chariot collected all of that magic for the greater good, right?

Probably for something related to the restoration of magic on a whole. People wouldn't mind getting some magic stolen when they get a ton of magic back in return.

So why did she blow it all on making a dent into moon surface?

Because she was a scumbag.

Whatever, then she fucked up again when it mattered most (not deleting Akko's yay)

She's just prone to fuckups

It's the only way to atone for her sins. Heroic sacrifice is almost 100% certain.

Why did this stupid bitch try so hard to protect Akko from the pollen if she was already aware that she herself stripped Akko of all her magic potential long ago?

Croix/Chariot collected it for the "greater good" and something very bad happened that caused the moon scar to occur and afterwards Croix/Chariot where not friends.

She is like Akko prone to fuckups.

She took most of Akko's magic but not all of it. The Pollen would have finished the job.

Cosplaying hags deserve all the bullying they get.
That said, I would winningly fall for her Hikaru Genji Plan.

Don't use my waifu to insult an old lady that's trying her best.

Because she is trying to repair the damage she did and is ashamed/regret filled of her past actions with Croix and herself. Having Akko exposed to the pollen would have sapped her of all the progress she made at school and let Croix kill any chance of the trial completing as it should be done.

Croix wont kill Chariot. Shes too precious for her.

>Inb4 Akko's hair turns into flame/some luminous effect at the end

Trigger loves this shit. So do I.

Lurk more.

All I want from this series is for Inferno Cop to arrest Croix at the end.

Chariot will do it herself. She sees herself as completely disposable for Akko's sake.

Cuddling would be comfy!

won't happen considering Akko is going to cut her hair and become Croix's disciple

Nobody is going to die. Akko will save everyone and return magic to the world.

I can't think of a legitimate reason to why Chariot would literally harvest people's magic with her shows that doesn't makes her look like a huge asshole.
she literally cannot be redeemed, she's part of the reason to why magic is dying out, because she fucking stole a ton of it