Shokugeki no Soma

Spoilers are out

[Soma and co’s waiting room]

Alice says that they should use their strongest force now and crush Central as quickly as possible, suggesting Isshiki, Megishima, and Kuga to go for the second round.
However, Marui insists that they will struggle later on if Isshiki, Megishima, and Kuga happen to lose now.

They can’t agree on a decision, so Erina will choose the team.

Tsukasa explains to Kuga that he doesn't has the authority to do whatever he wants to, so he wants to put it on hold for now.

Kuga then meets Soma.

Soma was apparently going to fight in the next round, but after seeing how Kuga isn’t able to control his emotions (His hands are shaking), Soma tells Kuga to fight in the next round instead of him.

2nd Bout members:

Rebel side: Kuga, Megishima, and Mimasaka

Centra side: Tsukasa, Rindo, and Saito

The match up is:

• Tsukasa vs Kuga
• Rindo vs Megishima
• Saito vs Mimasaka

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-218-spoiler

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av10929154/?from=search&seid=10154733124476699915
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>alice recommending kuga because she thinks hes one of the strongest

a jobber and a dumbass. literally inherited nothing from her nakiri blood, not even the beauty since she gets it from her beautiful foreign mother.

sounds ok

>Soma was apparently going to fight in the next round
Fuck you Souma

It makes perfect sense actually, Erina knows that Souma grows by competition.

>Rindo VS Megishima
GOD NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Megishima's gonna loose ! I reject this...

It had to happen, so that the main characters have the chance to face the stronger characters.

*sigh* Well... I guess it's a clean win for Central. Wrong choice Erina. Why nobody listen to Marui ?

Kuga is one of the strongest, but he will not defeat Tsukasa.

No, it's the right choice, better keeping Ishiki than Mimasaka.

>yfw Rindou wins in the same fashion Megishima does, off panel

>Rebel side: Kuga, Megishima, and Mimasaka

The only one that has a chance to win is Mimasaka, and it's pretty slim.

This choice make sense from a story telling point of view, however. They are getting rid of the fodder tag-alongs all at once to leave only the main cast, and Central can show they aren't total jobbers.

I'm surprised they decided to send sword instead of eizan . Though it kinda make sense since we haven't see sword at all and eizan will probably lose to takumi/megumi later

when's the fucking OVA released

Here ya go user :-)
bilibili.com/video/av10929154/?from=search&seid=10154733124476699915

RIP rebels

Giganigga is literally here just to fill the space. He is dead.

Meh I wanted Giganigga to stomp Eizan but I guess that won't happen now.

but it's in moon

There's nothing interesting anyway. Hopefully the one with the E10 will be good.

Win or lose Megishima is still the best ramenbro

that is never gonna happen, they will put a tough competition from either side but Rindo will finally take the win.

Everyone will job this round to make it even again then megumi and takumi will get a win to make them seem less like jobbers, before jobbing to rindou and tsukasa then central will loss the remaining member except the only two which matter isshiki will lose here(or be in the final fight and loss helping Souma ) and the final fight begins with a tired and stressed tsukasa and rindou vs Erina and souma.

Or eizan doesn't get to cook the whole time and ends up as the last member

I hope not

Its time to finally to finally learn about Megishima already

It's the former 3rd seat against the 2nd. We can all imagine that Megishima will lose but the occasion is too perfect to not show the cooking of Rindou.

It should also be noted that we got 3 of the most mysterious members of the E10 in this round

Rindo
Megishima
Somei

FINALLY WE HAVE THIS SCENE ANIMATED
thanks user, you made my day

After the travesty of the last round, it looks like we're going to get a full jobbing session to even the odds.

>Soma was apparently going to fight in the next round

What the actual fuck. Who allowed this

Erina

Sucks Megishima will job first match he gets focus while shits like Takumi or Megumi will win

But she and Takumi were against it in the last chapter.

Well, sucks to be him for being a irrelevant character.

>3rd bout will probably be an induced diabetes teamwork with Erina and Umis.

Can't wait.

At least he's not a full jobber

No shame in losing to Rindo

Erina not being voiced by taneda is a bit weird at first but the (temporary) replacement seems to fill the gap well enough

is it out yet?>

What kind of promise could Megishima have offered Soma?

Rindou doesn't know how to cook

>I participate in this shit only if I get the first seat later, faggot.

Final round will be Rindou vs OT4 and Eishi vs Isshiki. or the inverse

This will shill Isshiki even more, screencap this.

I guess they were against him being too gung-ho about it.

So stupid how obvious is this. This manga's story telling is seriously lacking.

How about keep them both ffs. Looks like Mimasaka will be the only one who will win.

user, it was predictable since always

>Mimasaka
>winning.

Only chance he got to win was if he got the jew. Mimasaka will job so Sword doesn't seem like a complete failure when he does loses.

Nice to see Megumi with a different pose for a change

The only real conceivable way for them to beat Tsukasa/Rindou is with teamwork. Some cliche shit like none of us individually can beat you but together we can.

Well yes, that's why they made such a big deal in teamwork and Eishi being unable to work with people.

Azami Nakiri might be the worst villian i've ever seen in a manga.

What's his motive? Is he like a culinary Stalin or something? everything he does makes him look like he is a cartoon villian

I don't think he is supposed to be taken serious anymore.

>Rindou doesn't know how to cook
Then how do you explain her being 2nd seat?

>ot4 saves the day

Not that guy, but I'd say she must give great head.

Isn't Megumi the best when she isn't doing that pose?

She's been bullshitting her way through high school. She doesn't know how to cook, but she says she does and everyone takes her word for it since she hangs around autist all the time.
She actually wants to be a food critic.

>• Tsukasa vs Kuga
>• Rindo vs Megishima
>• Saito vs Mimasaka
Yep I can already tell they're all gonna lose, especially Megishima and Kuga.

tsukuda has been hyping up rindou for a while now. i really hope he lives up to said hype and he didn't just give her more screentime this arc because of how well she was received in terms of popularity. anyone have any thoughts on what her speciality could be?

Something weird, for sure.

Stupid idea. It should have been saitou vs megishima, at least then we'd have one match with an unknown outcome.

I think they already gave it away. "Outlaw cooking" or something like that.

How many more chapters until this arc finally ends?

Be lucky if this ends before 2017 ends

I am so looking forward to it.

>while shits like Takumi or Megumi will win
No user, the Umis aren't shits

I can't believe this manga is still on the elite faggots arc, i dropped it ages ago back when they fought chinese manlet because I knew nothing interesting would happen until they are all defeated.
This is just terrible pacing, how can people tolerate this shit ?

>how can people tolerate this shit ?
I actually don't. I don't even bother reading the chapter unless my favorite character gets panel time. I just wait for full spoilers and if nothing interesting happens then I fuck off.

It literally just takes five minutes to read, I dont mind.

Dunno why you guys all think Mimasaka is going to lose, he's obviously going to win just because they've been building up his redemption and we've yet to see him cook without his "trace."

Also because narratively he can't lose until he faces Eizan, then he'll pretty much either win his match and lose immediately in the next round or lose right then so Eizan can full power rematch with Souma but he'll last until then.

Nah, I still think he will lose. We don't know nothing about Sword and hyping him before he loses is the usual formula.
Just like Megi

God no Megishima is going to job hard fucking core. You're getting a no contest ending with Rindou winning because this is her cooking debut and they're obviously going to show how ridiculous her powerlevel is compared to everyone else.

Namely because I never expected anything from it in the first place, I'm just here to see random people get blown the fuck out and hot chicks and dudes.

Something actually occurred to me though, because everyone in the Elite Ten is actually going against the mains now it sort of seems like there's no where else for the series to go right?

What if Rindou throws her match so we get her set up as a "true final boss" later down the line in some other arc? Azami is already suspicious of her and she pretty much gave a free pass to the Umis for shits and giggles, I actually wouldn't put it past her to pull a Jouichiro just to keep things interesting.

Well, but she is graduating soon anyway.

Guess we still had the BLUE thing or Tsukuda can still see the light and we go back to comfy cooking with friendly rivalries for the first seat.

Guys, Guys what if Kuga wins?

nice joke

>post soumas immediate reaction when rindou displays her true power level and he realizes that she's his biggest threat and not tsukasa

I'm more interested in how confused he's going to feel if it really does turn out that Rindou is literally girl!Joichiro.

>Rindou greater than Eishi
>Soma gets eliminated by her
>She loses over some dumb antics to someone else
> Erina beats Eishi in the final round

As cool as this would be, it would never happen. Males never lose to females in this manga.

Jew will change that when he gets stomped by gumi.

Well I mean the top 3 characters are females so maybe the editor will dip his hand in.

>implying that anyone took that poll seriously
hisako and alice manage to get in the top three yet only get featured on the ova cover with erina and erina gets all the focus with them in the background.

why not tie? He can copy opponents

So Jew vs Megumi and Momo vs Takumi?

He really feels like Azien in Bleach in a story that should be pure slice of life. He looks so out of place. Looks like a final boss from seraph of the end or Rosario vampire

Like how she "lost" to Meguim and Takimi. Feel like she would lose on purpose just to put more pressure on Tsubasa

I think since giganigga will lose to Sword, Takumi will get him later. For pottery

>clean sweep
if these 3 jobs does that mean Megumi will win the next round?

No, believe in Giganigga, he's gonna make it

Yes? It was pretty obvious before too.

I want Kuga and Mimasaka losing and Megishima winning.No matter what if it ends up a clean sweep 3-0 for Central there's no way four first years and Isshiki alone can take on four top third year students of the academy besides Eizan.

>he thinks Momo and Sword matter.

Cute.

Mimasaka is the only rebel on this trio I care about. I want him to pull through so that he can face smug glasses senpai later on.

OTP

Who would you say is the strongest and weakest out the rebel lineup?

Megishima and Giganigga.

But since Megi will lose right now probably Isshiki.

Megishima and Kuga

Strongest to Weakest

Megishima>Isshiki>Erina>Soma>Takumi>Kuga>Giganigga>Megumi