This coming week

The deep state is planning to throw Hillary Clinton directly under wheels as soon as #ReleaseTheMemo drops. The NYT piece about her protecting a sexual harasser during her 2008 campaign was the signal. (Ironically, the creep, Strider, was head of the infamous CTR during her 2016 campaign.) Why? One simple reason.

More than anyone else, the memo implicates BARACK H. OBAMA.

Obama repeatedly lied in 2016 about Hillary's investigation and her use of e-mail, claiming ignorance to what she had done. This is simply not true. Obama himself used private e-mail and communicated that way with Clinton while they were both in charge of the executive branch.

We know this because in the text message exchanges released this week, Peter Strzok told his mistress Lisa Page that he, in fact, changed a reference to Obama in Comey's revised statement exonerating her from "the President" to "another senior government official."

This opens up a can of worms that leftists and their media masters can not tolerate. What will be clear once the memo is out (either Tuesday after the SOTU or Wednesday at the latest), is that there needs to be full investigation into Obama's own e-mail practices, and a full accounting of whatever government business he discussed through his own unsecured, private server(s).

Those of you who are still fixated on Clinton need to realize: that battle is, essentially, over, and we have won. She is of course facing imminent legal jeopardy as well, but don't let yourselves lose sight of the fact that the real big fish, the one to take down the whole damn progressive-globalist-communist system will be Barack Hussein Obama.

Stay alert, patriots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QABPyNvEzzs
archive.is/TpreE
imgur.com/a/K9PLO
youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs
i.magaimg.net/img/2gxf.png
youtu.be/ZfeHWDvjkiE
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/congress-left-dark-robert-mueller-makes-redactions-strzok-page-texts/
dailywire.com/news/26414/busted-democrat-florida-mayor-arrested-fbi-sting-ryan-saavedra?utm_medium=email&utm_content=012718-news&utm_campaign=position1
townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/01/26/clothing-company-founder-finds-out-its-not-a-great-idea-to-call-his-fox-viewing-n2440312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was listening to the liberal trash NPR radio station today. I do so for opposition research. They STARTED their morning news cycle by talking about the FISA memo. They can't avoid the subject any longer. But nearly the whole segment was about these liberal buzzword topics. Be weary of them:

>Just a list of talking points
>All Republicans were involved in writing this memo, no Democrats
>Not verifiable
>Nobody knows that the memo is about anyways lol who cares
>Conspiracy theory
>Muh bots
>Trump & Republicans are trying to attack our nation

I was listening to the liberal trash NPR radio station today. I do so for opposition research. They STARTED their morning news cycle by talking about the FISA memo. They can't avoid the subject any longer. But nearly the whole segment was about these liberal buzzword topics. Be weary of them:

>Not verifiable
>Conspiracy theory
>Muh bots

OBANGO IMPRISONED WHEN?

Agreed. They will try to plant many hurdles to harm the general public's understanding and perception of the memo. I hope that it is as factual and free of partisan language as possible, and that some of the underlying evidence used to draft it can be released with it (even in redacted form) to buoy its claims.

>the one to take down the whole damn progressive-globalist-communist system will be Barack Hussein Obama.
It'll be some banker you've never heard of.

Lot of legalese to sift through, but the memo itself will be Tuesday or Wednesday, and after that, it's our job to redpill the masses, and expose Obama for what he really is - a traitor
>Pic related was The Hill frontpage last night. All lefty outlets will be using this weekend to prepare their readerships

bumpo

I have also heard Dems/DeepState will release their own "memo" before the REAL memo is released, so the MSM can pick up on the fake one while the real one goes unnoticed by the masses.

Do we need another campaign like It's Okay to be White? It's not okay to be a criminal or something with

Kek #ItsOkayToHangForTreason

You would think they could--at least once--release something _ahead_ of schedule. For instance, if they planned to release the memo on, say, Wednesday, why not SAY that they're going to release it on Friday? It's like they're begging for dirty tricks.

This is copypasta. What the fuck are you about?

hwat!?!

Well it’s obvious someon has to take the fall. Might as well be Clinton since she ruined the future if the Democrat Party.

However is Obummer who should really face criminal punishment. He played a dangerous game and he lost. He violated the laws of this nation and ruled the White House with tyranny. He needs to be brought to justice.

Yeah, she's completely gone. Article is about this clip which was uploaded yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=QABPyNvEzzs

>They used private emails

Congrats it's nothing and no one but conspitards care.

Now call me a shill and watch as nothing happens, just like nothing ever happens.

The magic negro spending the rest of his life behind bars would be a masterful red pill.
>THE LAW IS THE LAW
>NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS
>NIGGERS CHIMP OUT WHEN THEY ARE DENIED

Come on user. You want to see all the emails back and forth between President Soetoro and his bosses like Soros, dont you?

Some weird ass bot is in a couple of threads copying posts.

Even the fmr president feels like a small fish. Arrest the Roths and nationalize their wealth along with others like them.

this over anything else

Sauce??

You misunderstand user. Your first post. Its copypasta. You don't belong here. What the fuck are you about?

It's not copy-pasta when I originally wrote it. Trying to get the word out about upcoming discredit tactics. Too many shill threads. Need to maximize the amount of individuals that need to recognize their tactics. Now excuse me, need to bump the few good threads in the catalog, and if I see more about the memo YOU BET YOUR ASS YOU'LL SEE MY POST AGAIN.

I swear to God that sounds almost ironic to me on how she "praises" them.

when two bots get caught pasting the same comment minutes apart

Hey Rabbi! Whatcha doing?

[Laughs in vuvuzela]

bumper

Jewbots

see

The problem is that Obama has many brainwashed supporters.

At first you have to isolate him with the revelation of his "hot dog partys" before you can destroy him.
For example the Clintons are already isolated and half dead.

>Sean "The boy that cried happening" Hannity makes another tick tock thread

That actually makes sense, no one trusts a bot, so they make bots that copy other peoples posts to make them look like bots and get them hated/untrusted.

Its in the Cat 5 Shill thread

bump

The one that just slid off the catalogue?

I think so. I saw it in another thread earlier too. The bot forgot about a meme flag for a post or two. Bulgarian flag. VPN maybe?

Bump. Also wtf are bots? is it some sort of AI that just posts on here according to its code or some shit?

Yeah it isn't true AI they just get deployed to shit up certain threads and programmed to ignore others

The only names I've seen confirmed are Rosenstein, McCabe, and Comey. If Obama were implicated I think that would have leaked by now, and if he is then throwing Hillary under the bus won't do any good.

His name is being intentionally not said but the implications are clear. Nearly everyone involved in the "plot" were Obama appointed officials, heads or near heads of executive branch agencies. Of course he is responsible for what his appointees do under his watch.
And, again, it's the fact that Strzok made a political move to excise Obama's name from Clinton's exoneration statement that is so criminally jeopardizing. R's will soon have every reasonable right and expectation to subpoena and request Obama's private emails from his time as POTUS

How do you know this? Why did you guys report me? I was trip fagging from Deep State Sedition General I'm not spamming. Also how do I know you're not a LARP?

bump against 100+ shill threads

I didnt report anyone and wasnt in your thread lad. Just connecting dots and scaling up itt

That post was posted days before with almost exactly the same wording.

Doubles check. Sadly someone ITTdid. No matter I guess. Wouldn't it be Barrack that wouldn't go down? Idk how any of this is going to end up, but I refuse to get excited about it

bump
with a Shareblew fag for image
Matthew Chapman
this is one of their best, folks
Shareblue Pundit Apologizes For Lying McCarthyite Smear About Greenwald
laugh at the shills
archive.is/TpreE

Doesn't the President enjoy a lot of immunity and executive privileges though?

Not for things like public corruption, abuse of power, etc.
One thing that will become a big issue is "abuse of power" with regard to Executive Order 12333 that he signed just before leaving office in Jan '17. He only executed that order to allow all the collected "dirt" on Trump via the FISA spying op to flow freely through to anyone at other agencies that wanted it. The motive behind the EO was personal vindictiveness using strictly political processes - textbook abuse of power.
And if any of this was discussed over unsecure e-mail as the new Strzok/Page texts once again confirm that Obama used, then you've got Watergate on steroids and a former POTUS looking at public corruption charges

ENEMY COMBATANTS
NO LEGAL RIGHTS
GITMO

THE CENSORING IS REAL

THEY WOULDN'T CENSOR HIS ACCOUNTS IF THERE WASN'T SOMETHING SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP GOING ON HERE

WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS OF FORM ONE SIX FOUR NINE?

WHY DOES THIS ISSUE SEEM SO SENSITIVE AT THE HIGHEST POWERS OF THE WORLD (OR ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED) ??????? CANT WE JUST LOCK UP THE CRIMINALS AND MOVE ON TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE? WHY ALL THE WEIRDNESS?!

NEED ANSWERS

My sources tell me that the memo will absolutely be released sometime this week. However, we need to up our game to get it to the President's desk no later than Monday. Why Monday? So he can make it a topic of discussion in time for the State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

This memo implicates several people, but most importantly Barack Hussein Obama -- the man who lied about Hillary's crimes by pleading ignorance, while *himself* using private email to contact her.

Oh, you don't want to see Maxine Waters melt down and scream "muh racism" and "PEACH MINTS" on live television? I do. The collective media devastation will be on a scale easily 10x worse.

"But what can I do?" We need to launch a full-on meme campaign starting NOW to get this done in time. Remember, the left can't meme - but we can. I have the goods.

Save these links and spread them on social media like wildfire:

#ReleaseTheMemo images: imgur.com/a/K9PLO

Let 'em know Hillary supports the movement, too:
youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs

Even the "AP" reported about it:
i.magaimg.net/img/2gxf.png

Relevant hashtags:
#ReleaseTheMemo (preferably with #ImWithHer in the same tweets if linking to the video)
#ProveIt

As has been said, we know Hilldawg is facing imminent legal jeopardy as well, but don't let yourselves lose sight of the fact that the real big fish, the one to take down the whole damn progressive-globalist-communist system will be Barack Hussein Obama. We are stronger than them.

Godspeed, patriots.

Because that was me, you mong.

and to all the activist bitches...
youtu.be/ZfeHWDvjkiE
Hilldawg looking good on vidya

when trump took office israel started building settlements on palestinian land
the star is gorging itself on clay

Bamp for incoming rope

>subject of hitpiece was head of CTR
interesting coincidence right there

This is the new narrative but it’s not gonna hold up at all

>Not verifiable
>Conspiracy theory
>Muh bots

No bot - It's ShareBlue. They've been here all morning. One shit all over the Cat 5 Shill Storm thread with links to all the shill threads. They are trying to shut down all the scandal threads by shitting the board. Mods, of course, could kill that shit, but they won't

Grassley sent out letters to Podesta, Clinton Campaig, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and others.

Sauce: grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi

Muller intercepted the "missing" Strzok and Page text messages and is withholding them from Congress and redacting the small number he let out. Fucking OUTRAGEOUS.

"REPORT: Congress Left In The Dark After Robert Mueller Makes Redactions To Strzok-Page Texts"

Sauce: thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/congress-left-dark-robert-mueller-makes-redactions-strzok-page-texts/

Yea it needs to go farther than that cunt and King Nigger though. I knew 10 years ago that the globalist cabal would blame everything on the black guy. Keep pushing even after Obama hangs. More deserve it.

>watergate on steroids
Hi Sean, glad your twitter is back up.

Hannity Twitter Account is "up," only in the sense that it no longer links to the "no account found" page. No new tweets. Some seriously weird shit going on re Sean's Twitter Feed.

Heh. BUSTED: Democrat Florida Mayor Arrested In FBI Sting, Took 'Russian' Checks

dailywire.com/news/26414/busted-democrat-florida-mayor-arrested-fbi-sting-ryan-saavedra?utm_medium=email&utm_content=012718-news&utm_campaign=position1

Another Heh. "Clothing Company Founder Finds Out it's Not a Great Idea to Call His Fox Viewing Customers 'Idiots'"

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/01/26/clothing-company-founder-finds-out-its-not-a-great-idea-to-call-his-fox-viewing-n2440312

What are the chances they can get Hillary to roll over and start squealing? This is more important than anything right now. If that happens its game over.

This. But in this case I would expect them to get to her. She's pretty deep in the swamp as it is, but I do not think the deep state creatures will let her unravel everything.

Both Obama and Hillary are already getting negative shilling all over the net, more than usual. It's happening

Don't let the zionist kikes just drop these two chucklefucks and walk. White genocide will continue unabated even with them gone. Much more purging is required.

I see the SOTU being all about Trump victories and policy path going forward. Deep state comeuppance will play out over months, well into late summer. This will keep the shitstorm on the front pages and in voters' minds in time for midterm elections. It's only going to get worse for democrats. Patience user.

HOLY FUGG :D

TRUMP ORDERED RELEASE THE MEMO

What you see is irrelevant. Look what's going on with the FBI texts - certain ones are being redacted, and many of them not being released. Look at the admissions in the texts that have been released, that the FBI were tailoring Comy's remarks to remove mention of POTUS. Unless you were told that the POTUS mentions were removed, you'd have no idea.

Stop thinking you have a good, clear idea of what's going on. You don't. None of us do. The people involved in this, who are investigating it, are being fed partial answers, documents are being redacted and held prisoner, and we're learning we can't trust what the highest officers of the FBI say publically.

You don't have a single clue how far and deep this goes, neither do I, neither does anyone else here, and thats why I think it's going to be more explosive than anyone thinks. This is gonna take down a lot of high ranking people, with the trajectory it's taking.

Obama's being involved won't come out until it's official and he's under indictment. You, me, this board? We'll be the last to know. This is THE highest stakes game being played. They control the media. They won't let anything go near their golden half-nigger until they literally lose the game.

It'll finally be revealed that Obama is, in fact, African/non-American. Everything he did is instantly null and void, and he gets locked away without trial as a foreign agent

If you believe this (Sean is a bit of a drama queen, to be honest), you should close down your Facebook account now. No excuses.

You should anyway. Facebook is truly evil, and needs to be taken down. If you have an account, shame on you. You're willingly giving an evil corporation power to fuck you.

Toppest ctr

Never happen.

I see right through you

Hillary needs a big helping of justice. She can rot in jail for all I care. Obama deserves way, way worse. Wish I could be the one to pull the lever.

Good summary

>#ReleaseTheMemo
We already know what it says

I suspect the Reps have a firehose of info headed our way. It'll be fun to see if the Dems can keep up.

That depends on what she has to gain by doing so. Probably if she reveals anything too big Chelsea is going to have an "accident". I wonder how much she actually cares about her daughter.

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

Hillary is vindictive. The only thing that can stop her from squealing is the Deep State. And that is what concerns me.

I can't help but he skeptical. While the vision of Lady Hillary of Walmart being frog-marched to final judgement is an appealing one, I've gotten my hopes up too often.

Ah, yea, reddit spacing, the last refuge of the spastic when the conversation is too far over their head to understand.

It's just like the neckbeards who'd go frothy at top posting, on Usenet.

It's meaningless, just like everything you have to say.

But you keep frothing at the mouth over meaningless things. You'll go far, uh huh.

LOL.

Stupid little faggot. Imagine being so weak that double returns - which were in use long before reddit - triggers you.

Imagine admitting you're that weak, in public.

LOL.

You weren't bringing anything useful to the conversation anyway you worthless trash.

>Gets called out for being a brainlet
>Responds with 'nuh-uh, you is stupid!'
Gee, I wonder if you might be a filthy fucking liberal

That's pretty outrageous, there is absolutely no authority for him as outside independent counsel to do that

Moron confirmed.

This is my widest fantasy, pls cum true

Replace pooopyheads with psychopaths and yeah, pretty spot on

I wish trump would just instruct the surgeon general to declare a national emergency, cite liberals as demonstrating mass psychotic or psychogenic mental illness, and round them up, for public health and safety reasons.

You really think Trump hasn't received report of the memo or even seen it himself? He's more savvy than that, kekfag. The real limitation is whether he thinks it is expedient to reveal it at SOTU or hold it as a bargaining chip. He has needed several democrats due to some republicans breaking rank, so maybe he doesn't want to piss them off too much. It all depends on what the memo actually says.