Israel Launches System to Expose Antisemitism Online

algemeiner.com/2018/01/26/sunlight-is-the-best-disinfectant-israel-launches-system-to-expose-antisemitism-online/#

>“Sunlight is the best disinfectant. From today every antisemite online should know he is exposed, the hatred he spreads is being watched and he will be held responsible,” Bennett said.

Holy shit. I dont want to end up on a list. This is it boys, I think this may be the end of Sup Forums

How do I add my name to the list?

I really hate Jews. Happy holocaust day everyone, remember to bake something today!

reminder that gook moot is selling your info to whoever is willing to pay for it
reminder that google is run by jewish SJW's who are tracking you through the captcha and adding everything you submit to an online profile of you
reminder that you cannot hide on the internet anymore, and you will be held responsible for everything you say online, sooner or later.

>Puebla mexico has the highest amount of antisemitism
How

I really wish pol would understand there are "good, legitimate Jewish people" and "Fake, Synagogue of Satan Jews".

It is fairly obvious the majority of pol doesn't grasp this fact. Seriously, play the role of Satan's puppets more often.

Go shill somewhere else, Goldstein.

>Puebla, Mexico

We understand perfectly. pic.

Based brisbane

>Santiago second place
Wait what the fuck? I don't think I've ever seen a jew.

bring it kike, there's literally nothing left you can take from me, I'm your worst nightmare

Jews love identity politics, haven’t you noticed?

I wonder if jews realize that the only thing keeping some goyim from shooting up a synagogue is being able to shitpost in secrecy, while also being able to work a job so they can pay for food.

Write in jewbook and jester 'kikes control the world"

>Jewish fragility
Makes me laugh every fucking time. Nobody is obligated to like or feel sympathy for you rat bastards.

>sunlight is the best disinfectant
Is that why Holocaust denial is banned suppressed?

I was molded by hell, what suffering can you possibly offer me?

If the Jews would stop killing whites there won't be any anti semitism

Add me up.
Every last kike must be killed to the child.

>You will be held responsible
Bring it. I'm willing to fight and die for my beliefs.
Death to all the Jews!

>Sunlight is the best disinfectant
Hahaha this is going to be a really ironic sentence some years from now. 10000% hubris

>Said the israeli
We will kill you as well kike.
No good Jews.

What the fuck is happening in Mexico?

I'm not scared of you internet "nazi", you are an ignorant jew enabler baby next to me

Woah! I am blown away by your originality and the sheer power of your intellect that is so obviously just waiting to be released and devour all that attempt to block it's path!
Please, Ma'am, keep that thing on a leash for the sake of the civilized world!!

Well fuck me sideways. A reply containing something that resembles a worthwhile point being made.

The only problem with it is I am missing what you think the real jews should do I mean they can control the Khazars just as much as us white protestants can. It's not like they are simply refusing to use their "Bring the fake Jews to heel" button or something.

I'm actually impressed
That's some amazing Jew hate.

>"good, legitimate Jewish people"
name some

K

Reminder that I'm not hiding and my enemy will know who I am and why I genocide them.

Only good Jews are dead Jews.
The holohoax never happened, it should and by God it will.

>Sunlight is the best disinfectant
Zyklon B works better on lice

The so-called good Jews had more than enough time to repent and expose the evil Jews. Repent or be destroyed. That was the choice you were given, was it not?

These Jews, here we give them giftgas and they act like it's a shoah!

How the fuck can a mexican city be off the charts, and the US not even be on the list? I call bs

are forums on the deep web the last abode for free speech and thinking?
will onion browsers be illegal in the future because it allows some of us to escape the system?
what does the future have in its hands for the wonderful thought sharing platform that is the internet?

what about an antiwhite internet missile defense system ? oh wait we are the targets of THEIR hatred.

cant wait for the day these satanic vermins get erased.

and now im on the list , while being a jew myself.

how interesting.

the internet nowadays is not about sharing thoughts , but controlling them and indoctrination.

Can any stemfags do the magic and calculate how much sunlight we need for the final solution.

It will. It is literally the will of the Jews. They spent the past 80 years willing it into existence. We will give them their self-fulfilling prophecy.

BASED LATIN AMERICA

You just have to express how you want to exterminate the kikes. btw, KILL ALL KIKES!

Why do Mexicans hate jews so much? I find it interesting that jews are universally despised even among people who have had little to no interaction with them. It’s very telling when you think about it. Especially in the context of history.. jews were hated by the Romans even centuries prior to adopting Christianity. Even though both Christianity and Islam are also used as scapegoats. People hate jews because jews are fucking horrible

No polan location, sad...

It's not like we can even stop what is coming.
They memed a Holocaust.
It cannot be stopped.

This will only give a greater footprint of truth

>Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
yes , this is why melanin rich people are the healthiest , most advanced people on earth . while sickly pale people that live away from the equator are violent ,criminal ,dumb and prone to suicide .

also
>antisemetism cyber monitoring system
goys btfo .RIP goyland

In the future we will all buy shovels and Kevlar snips and cut the fiber optic cables to bring down the Jew authoritarian control grid.

All of it

Melanin rich, like black people?

Hey Kike if you're reading this, the shoah is coming soon #killkikes

no white guilt brah. it's really that simple

The real jews are khazar jews. If that theory is even true, I have my doubts considering it was brought to light by jews. 90% of jews are ashkenazi “khazar” jews and the remaining 10% are mostly mixed with them anyways.

>I wonder if jews realize that the only thing keeping some goyim from shooting up a synagogue is being able to shitpost in secrecy, while also being able to work a job so they can pay for food.
You know, I've always wondered that. Atheists and muzzies shoot up churchs left and right, but no-one ever hits a synagogue....

I've been calling for the Holocaust to start THIS YEAR. I'm sure I'm already on the list. FUG ;D

Based Chile-Bros

Sorry shlomo, misread

>> what am i supposed to do????

Fucking fuck you dumbass

>implying i dont wish a nigga would

We need to create a system that exposes kikery.

everyone hates you, your goy meter will show that
and what are you gonna do about.. everybody

the khazar theory was promoted by a jew literally named shlomo

it's a distraction like "muh illuminati" and "muh freemasons"

It's a God damn shame that Hitler didn't genocide the Jews

This year? I’ve been advocating killing all jews all over the web but especially on Sup Forums for at least five years. I’m the guy who reminds everybody that all it takes is one out of fifty Americans to kill just a single jew and the US will be judenfrei in a heartbeat. There are barely that many jews and the argument of “truly good innocent jews” falls apart when you factor this in. There aren’t that many jews and nearly all of them are fucking horrible. Kill them all

You want a hoax to happen? With your flag I am surprised you do not believe there was a "holohoax". Nonetheless, interesting tact to take, for certain.

They do not merely 'not bring them to heel', they actively aid and support them. Jews are the most ethnocentric and politically engaged group of people to have ever existed. There is no great mass of Jews who just want to be left alone, they are all activists of one stripe or another. You cannot project White norms onto them. They cannot help but poison and subvert and they cannot help but defend each other even if one doesn't like how the other is going about things. Their primary concern is always the tribe. They have to be expelled, all of them.

>We need to create a system that exposes kikery.
Sup Forums ?

You know you're a complete piece of shit when you need to be supported by anti-hate groups.

Jews want to be specially treated on the Internet, but as the rule states, everyone on the Internet is a faggot and a nigger. No exceptions.

Literal subhuman can't interpret metaphor.
He means that in the light of day, antisemitism is less common than online, so exposing anti-semites will eliminate them.

So how many Jews in Isreal oppose the Diaspora influence of foreign governments and how many actually believe that the purpose of the goyim is to serve the Jews? This is a legitimate question.

No, it must be much bigger and much more far reaching.

Israelites are not Semites

Semites have African Blood and Roots in the Christian Church as well.

The Jews rejected their own Prophet and their own teachings.....for land for an "expansion plan"

I agree. I did a lot of research of my own on it a few years ago and discovered that the Cossacks considered their ancestors to be khazars which they announced in their 1710 constitution. They also declare royalty to the eastern church and denounce judaism as false in the same document.

Might be because Santiago is so anti-semitic. Oy vey!

>Puebla, MX
I like that Jews are going after Mexicans, as if Mexicans have ever done anything to them. Not that I like Mexicans much either, but give me a fuckin break. I hope the Mossad agents in Mexico get their kids dipped in acid, their wives raped, and their heads cut off. When in Rome...

Wait guys, I thought you said israeli kikes were based? What's based about this?

>ITS NOT A CRIME TO HATE NIGGERS SPICS KIKES FAGS or EXPRESS THAT HATRED

/thread

I said what I said and I meant what I means.
Satan's kike's knees, before the Lord, will be bent.

Blacks, Latinos, and even Asians are starting to catch on to them. I live in NYC and a diverse group of people have a negative opinion of Jews. And let’s not forgot the Muslims we keep bringing in to this country.

i hope google and jews burn in a lake of fire. fo r real..

Lol
This is going to backfire so badly
Force millions to come out and they have nothing to lose

To inoculate yourself just start shilling culture of critique in real life

Everything else is sarcasm and you being angry when you learned the Jews have been lying to you your whole life

>genociding the white race in their homelands
>acting like they're specifically targeting only a list of people and not all whites

You'd think so considering it's basically a Slavic-Reich and what the jews are doing to Europe... again...
I guess the influence of raw numerical superiority of larger countries is too stronk.

The assumption that the Likud Political party can take their own tribe, being migrants from the northern areas of the middle east and the southern areas of europe and call themselves the tribes of Judah, of the descendants of Jah or of any of the successions of African Semitic Tribes is another attempt for them to try to control the whole of the middle east and remove the lineages of Coptic, Christian, or Arab influences in their tribes.

The Golden Door will be opened in this life.....

They know that He is coming for them as well....

no dude , its a new cryptocurrency . im premining it before it hits mainstream pools\exchanges\public.
theirs an comprehensive preplanned multistage media campaign to push it unto blacks \ BLM types as the new currency of blacks that will make them independent of whitey banks and governments . when it gathers enough momentum we're doing a huge pump&dump and making millions off of these clueless dindus.

Why are kikes so obsessed with anti-semitism? Do their feelings really get hurt that easily?

I'm glad the neighboring city of puebla is so redpilled.
One day we'll pogrom the filthy kikes here too.

What's up with Puebla, Mexico?

I suspect they made a mistake in how they geolocate people who spread 'antisemitism', or maybe a good part of the country's internet traffic is routed through Puebla, the ISP just left out that location.

What kind of data are they using to measure this, and where did they obtain it? At the very least you need an IP to geolocate users down to a state, and most sites simply don't publish the IP address of users openly.

>Nigger Faggots vs Kike Shills: The Battle For Humanity.

Write "fuck jews" on enough websites I suppose?

>Created a thread about the following, but no fag replied so decided to post it here as it's kinda related to this thread
>Recently got red-pilled (still have a lot to learn, I know)
>Pretty new newfag here
>Jews knew in advance that the masses would eventually come to realise that (((they're))) subverting western society and would obviously have thought about how to best deal with us.

My question for Sup Forums is this: What do you think their game plan is for dealing with us? (I know they're in the process of deplatforming right-wingers on the internet and demonising us in the media, but is that really going to be enough.)

Not going to work. We're buying cheap laser printers and bringing anti-Semitism it the real world nigger.

Youse GO
YIM R getting 2 uppity 4 your own good, if U don't get back on UR knees, we'll fly some jets into NYC skyscrapers and this time, blame it on 4 chan!

What. The fuck. Is wrong with them.
Honestly, can you imagine if a fucking America would launch a system to expose "americanophobia online" or some shit? Fuck the jews, shit like that makes me turn into a legit antisemite lol

>Not knowing the memes
Newfag

But seriously, why is there so much jew hate in Mexico? Do they have a history in dealing with him?