We wuz romaaanz!!!!

Why do white people(germoids) do this. They are the cringiest larpers I have ever seen. How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western culture started in 900AD. The Romans are not Westerners.

Stop this by killing yourself

WE WUZ CRUSADAS N' SHEIT
WE WUZ ROMUNZ N' SHEIT
WE WUZ GREEKS N' SHEIT
WE WUZ BYZANTINES N' SHEIT
WE WUZ VIKANGS N' SHEIT

Why do you use a Germanic language when you post crap?

This

Nice out-of-context images and lack of sources. I guess that means the Romans were niggers now.

the least germanic language of the family, heavy influences from greek and latin (directly or via french)

HOWEVER, the basis of western culture is Roman common law. Our big boom happened when we rediscovered and implented it. Our society is the spiritual successor to the Romans. Perhaps not westerners proper, but they were proto-westerners.

Most studies of Western Culture begin in Ancient Greece. Where did you get this date and why do you think it makes sense?

Fuck off mutt.

Smells like a jew

wow, I never new western culture could be so shit until I saw this definition. lmao, the ancient romans were like the one good thing you got. After that you get cringy dark ages bullshit and then several hundred years of capitalist degeneracy.

>The Romans are not Westerners.
>the byzantines weren't roman

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

We wuz Athenians and shit. Kys mutt

"dark ages" isn't really a thing, that's why historians don't use the term. it paved the way for the renaissance, it wasn't some Monty Python dirty peasant joke.

>citizen

Roman citizenship was extended to the children of freedmen, so if a slave was granted freedom and had kids they were roman.

None of your examples were senators, governers, or caesars so you make a poor case that anyone with actual power in Rome wasn't lighter skinned.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Compared to the contemporary islamic empires it was pretty pathetic. It took them like a thousand years just to get back to were the ancients were, and then when they finally got there they invented the cringiest philosophies of all time, and now we're stuck with a bunch of anglo utilitarians and german idealists.

someone can't get over the fact he's always going to be a sand nigger. sad.

I have never seen Germanics doing this

spic actually. But, in case you had forgotten, the islamic empires stretched deep into India, and Europe. try not to get too buttmad over history.

If you actually want to do something about the semi-feudal and backwards ideology of islam, we'll be waiting.

>try not to get too buttmad over history.
sure thing, guy whose parents immigrated to america to escape their shitty ancestors countries shitposting with big boy words
>the islamic empires stretched deep into India, and Europe
yikes.

At least my parents got out of Iberia, Alberto, lmao.

And anyway, a large part of my family was already here before the texan revolution, they simply moved the borders around us.

Only kikes spread dissent among the white races. Gas yourself.

Now, let's talk about reality for a moment.

because nordic/germanic-protestant thinking is completely binary. all things nordic/germanic are good and all things good must be nordic/germanic. it's very tiresome listening to these spergs.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce.

So the Roman gods who in myth created all were white but before rome collapsed the people looked more brown........interesting.

Or all tap water comes from a source.

The same could be said about actual Germany, France, UK, and especially the U.S.
The Nazis are just the most flagrant.

Which Roman Gods created all?

t.mutt

>deep into europe
>anatolia, balkans and the iberian peninsula
>deep into india
look how well that ideological and ethnic diversity panned out
>lmao, the ancient romans were like the one good thing you got
pucker up buttercup, we're all iberians, even those of us that were slaves to the moors. and iberians were descendants of the romans, so you know what that means

Shut up

Please, I wanted to know...
What have they created?

he is probably confusing Greeks and Romans...

Yes, of course the problem is ideology and "ethnic diversity" not the fucking imperialism and war and slavery. Get a fucking grip.

Have fun playing legionnaire, just like all the dolts before u

Im sorry I dont have the energy to go into this but i will say in short romans started out as aryans, they accepted slaves from africa who integrated and browned the place, the civilization started crumbling, then it was easy for other aryan tribes to pick up and take their culture to the next step. And please I dont want a haplogroup study i dont give a shit.

tl; dr I'm making shit up and I'm too illiterate to back it up

No its just hard to go against thousands of years of jewish press even though it is a simple observation, the browner a place, the more ruin. Asians are the only acception but it can be argued they have an ancient aryan past. Even so they dont share the same level of humility.

>not the fucking imperialism and war and slavery
oy vey! shadilay! let's make war, not peace. so what if i'm african? are you really that insecure that you wouldn't let your daughter give birth to a superior black child?

I have seriously never related to Rome in any way.

I am a kang tho.

>It took them like a thousand years just to get back to were the ancients were

Fuck off.

The Europeans had fucking iron. The ancients were using shitty bronze.

The ME got BTFO by Europe, and all they could do was Viking-tier slave raids.

Those paintings were of Egyptians in Roman Egypt.

>Our society is the spiritual successor to the Romans
Maybe the EU, but here in the USA we're the spiritual successors of Egypt

brown hair
brown eyes
Surely not 'nordic'

>The Europeans had fucking iron. The ancients were using shitty bronze.
ancient used plenty iron...
Romans produced so much fucking iron that only with the industrial revolution their production was matched again

>I'm not a cuck if I get fucking murdered first
lmao.

Biggest question is. How do we find and kill people like OP?

Rome wasn't ancient.

Greece was ancient.

Rome also used bronze for weapons too. Celts at the time used iron for weapons exclusively, and they were backwards insofar as Europe goes.

>"Ipse eorum opinionibus accedo, qui Germaniae populos nullis aliis aliarum nationum conubiis infectos propriam et sinceram et tantum sui similem gentem exstitisse arbitrantur. Unde habitus quoque corporum, tamquam in tanto hominum numero, idem omnibus: truces et caerulei oculi, rutilae comae, magna corpora et tantum ad impetum valida."
>"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion."

>the virgin reddit dictionary vs the chad Sup Forums thesaurus
boy, it sure feels good not being a sand nigger.

>Rome wasn't ancient.
goddammit this board...
the ancient period by definition ends with the western Roman Empire, of course Romans were ancients

And Greek used iron too, especially after the bronze age collapse period.

One day goblins will claim that the founders of the US were brown because the UK will be brown, and we are brown so it all makes sense. Then they will get a mexican with slicked back hair and put him next to george washingtons bust and say we.

>the god of the sun/light is depicted as a light individual
whoah, this definitely proves all ancient Greeks were Finnish

i'm sure patricians thought about this kind of shit too

Shitskins btfo

Fuck off mutt. Original Romans were Nordic Aryans.

Thank you I will hold on to this.

Bro you just replied to someone with a commie flag. Why did you waste seconds you could have been using to throw them out of helicopters?

>quotes taken out of context, cut and badly translated
>quotes from people who lived several centuries after the people they describe and who never even set foot in Italy or the west and who are not taken seriously by any historian
>implication that race is skin deep
>implication that Italians cannot have lighter features

This thread again?

t. m*Doid subhuman
Augustus was a Nordic, deal with it you small-skulled untermensch.

when i think of an ancient roman i picture a tall, fair skinned, blue eyed, blonde man, carrying a square hammer

see also pic related is Trajan

notice how the wewuzers totally ignore a quote that in the most explicit way possible proves them wrong

BUT WE

WUZ

ROMANZ

My pics are not photo shopped and how do you explain the blonde pubes?

If far leftists put their flags in front of their line of aim, they are morons that deserve to be shot.

>m-my pics are not photoshopped!!!
If you didn't photoshop them personally you just downloaded photoshopped pictures

>quotes taken out of context, cut and badly translated
How the fuck are they "out of contest", low IQ retard? They literally say their pigmentation. Original Romans were Nordic Aryans, acknowledge the fact or kill yourself, my sw*Rthoid friend :)
>quotes from people who lived several centuries after the people they describe and who never even set foot in Italy or the west and who are not taken seriously by any historian
Their knowledge didn't come out of nowhere dummy, they based it on older sources.
>implication that race is skin deep
It is not. But it is clear that the Romans were of the Nordic stock.
>implication that Italians cannot have lighter features
And not all Italians are mediterrenean, you piece of shit. Learn what Nordic and Mediterrenean mean before acting wise.

Sup Forums didn't make this chart, shitskin. This was out together by actual historians
No one's saying they were literally Germanic you stupid fuck. But the majority of emperor's for which we have documentation were clearly fair skinned, light eyed and light haired.
Go be a shitskin somewhere else

>WE WUZ KAAAANGZ ARGHH

It is implying that germanics were the ONLY race that the romans encountered that DIDNT racemix implying the romans DID racemix so it proves wewuzerz right.

>
>ACTUAL HISTORIANS

Thats Caracalla you stupid fucking idiot. And a fanciful restoration based on zero historical documentation.

Cherrypick more monkey.

>How the fuck are they "out of contest", low IQ retard? They literally say their pigmentation.

the actual quote about augustus says "capillum leviter inflexum et subflavum" aka "hair WITH A TENDENCY to golden", not just BLONDE

>It is not. But it is clear that the Romans were of the Nordic stock.
good shitpost

>This was out together by actual historians
wrong, by nordicist wewuzers

You're so full of shit. Yes there was blonde hair dye, but there were also blondes.

moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/

>Achilles had golden-reddish hair
What did Homer mean by this?

Italic peoples were Indo-Europeans, and therefore automatically of the Nordic origin, you ignorant retard.

If Augustus was a m*Doid, why did he have a blond hair, grey eyes and SPOKE IN A LANGUAGE CREATED BY THE NORDICS?

Nordoids were and are subhumans and you know it

we have the UV reconstruction of his bust, and surprise surprise, is not nordic at all

>Italic peoples were Indo-Europeans, and therefore automatically of the Nordic origin
ok you are just shitposting now, you got me

looks like a faggot

no, it says explicitely that no other race was like them, including Romans
ergo it completely shits on the idea that Romans were Germanics

Romans looked more like this.

Good thing we're not talking about Nordics.
Shitskin's mad that he can't even claim his local history from white people

>But the majority of emperor's for which we have documentation were clearly fair skinned

Literally 10/10 Meds were and are dark skinned because of the sun.It's called tanned.There is no possible way to be fair skinned in Southern Europe

Also nords were slaves and hookers in the Southern Europa

>hair WITH A TENDENCY to golden
So blond?
>good shitpost
Your entire "argumentation" is a shitpost.
>wrong, by nordicist wewuzers
You are WEWUZZER here. You claim that Indo-European Italics were... not Indo-European. And that all historians lie and Augustus was actually a swarthy subhuman. LOL.

The actual quote about Augustus refers to it as "Straw colored" either way he wasnt some swarthy shitskin