How's that backlog coming along?

How's that backlog coming along?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13131759
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terribly

Almost done with SBY 2199, it's been an excellent series so far. This face-off between commanders is hype as fuck. I'm going to watch Shingeki no Bahamut next, but you anons can pick what comes after that: strawpoll.me/13131759

Better. Hacking away at my manga backlog. Been reading some old shounen I never got to or finished 10+ years ago.

This smile, a smile worth a thousand years. An eternal waifu in years to come. I'm glad I watched this today.

Caught up with Jojo and currently watching Haikyuu.

Hitting my manga backlog pretty hard recently. Read Kuro and slowly reading daitaibu now.
As for anime, I've been getting into L-Gaim recently. Tominoisms will never not be amusing. If I want to watch something a little more realistic I watch an episode of Tesagure.

>2017.05.02
>today
Nani

6 episodes and 10 chapters per day, or 2-3 anime titles per week on average.
At this rate it's going to take almost 100 years to watch all the anime ever, so I guess I need a better job (with even less work to do) or learn to waste less time shitposting (as if that's possible)

Image not from me. Mystery solved.

I don't have one.

>stop adding titles to anime backlog
>manga backlog starts growing
It never ends.

Should I watch this or LOGH first?

>get to episode 20/26
>don't want it to end
>delay watching as long as possible
I will never finish

I say give Yamato a shot first. It's only 26 episodes so it's easier to swallow.

Terribly! I watch an episode a day, even though I'm a NEET with unlimited time!

>spent about a year in a cabin deep inna woods doing nothing but working out and reading manga
>no more backlog
>suddenly feel like I have all this time on my hands
>so fucking bored, I just wanna read manga

>Noobsubs
may I ask why my friend

The fact that this season has not only not a single good show but also barely anything that I can endure helps.

I downloaded it so long ago I don't remember why. I don't feel like switching 20 episodes in.

Better than commie

don't they just copy+paste subs from elsewhere onto better videos?

Does anyone know how to tell which subgroup is the best without downloading and watching all the files for yourself?

I only watch about a series a month these days.
But then I find the time to play dozens of different shitty h-games a week.

Most groups are just re-encodes anyway. They just borrow other people's subs and put their name onto it.

>halfway through fairy tail

DON'T FUCKING REMIND ME.

IT'S LIKE DRINKING ACID.

Why not drop it?

>last year watched 28 full series before the end of spring season
>only watched 8 so far this year

Terribly. I was working my way through Zeta Gundam but it got really boring in the middle which sapped away my will to continue watching so my backlog has been delayed for weeks now as I make glacial progress.

I watched gundam trilogy few years ago and now I wonder how did I survive through this shitshow.

I can barely keep up with the seasonal anime I want to watch, much less my backlog.

I will finish what I have started.

I'm almost finished with Rose of Versailles.

Oh god I don't want it to end. ;_;

I never understood the reference between that pic and backlogs.

Yes, much like Joshiraku's wordplays.

Really? Zeta's pretty interesting throughout I thought. In the middle is when Char and Amuro finally meet again, Jaburo gets blown up in a ruse, Kamile literally judo throws Jerid off Mt.Kilamanjaro, Psycho Gundam and artificial newtypes and they wreck up Hong Kong etc. Great stuff.

I am watching green jacket Lupin right now because it has been on hold for me like an year now

Between Char and Amuro meeting and Kamille throwing Jerid off Kilamanjaro there was a whole lot of pointless and boring shit with Yazan showing up in his mobile suit of the week, getting his arm or leg blown off and flying home only to reappear the next episode. I think it started off really fun and it seems to be picking up again where I am at but I also expect this new Reccoa drama will overstay its welcome so I still can't make myself watch it at the pace I would like to.

Each episode took so long to sub (sometimes months), you could finish your backlog while you were waiting.

Growing as usual

I have the feeling everything on my backlog is shit.

Mine just keeps growing every day. It never ends.

I'm watching Seiken no Blacksmith right now. When does it get good?

delete it before you start it

Terribly. I just keep picking up episodic anime, and that leads me to watching 1 episode of those a day, at most.
I am watching:
Doremi (slmost done with first season)
Natsume Yuujinchou (Starting s2)
Sketchbook

I did watch lots of OVAs and movies this week though.