States you've visited

ITT: Post the states you've visited and we make assumptions about each other. Pic related

m.maploco.com/visited-states/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.maploco.com/visited-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to add Virginia

fat ugly virgin

Correct on two counts

Grew up in Southern California, moved to Florida? Or grew up in Florida and you've just been around?
Probably is a rather aristocratic person based on the states you've visited, looks down on the flyovers.

Moved from California to Texas to Tennessee in the last 2 1/2 years.

Want to head to the mid-west next.

Hello.

Your a Texan Jew who visits family up around NY and such.

>there are 'people' in this country who haven't been to every state

Don't come back to Texas please.

Lol look at this yankee garbage

five years us army
not on map: Korea, Japan, Vietnam

Grew up in Maryland, worked in Texas and Georgia. I don't look down on flyovers, just haven't had a chance to visit or roadtrip

I won't.
Boredom and beaners as far as the eye can see.

Let's do countries too

Visiting family, driving cross-country, military, and a trip to NYC back in 99

Born and raised in GA. Just need one more. Hawaii. Should have visited while I had the chance and the money, but I decided to save the money and spend another month or 2 on the road.

Decided to uproot from the Southeast and nigville Atlanta and move out West. Had some savings so I drove around the country for about 18 months. Camping and visiting National Parks mainly, but also visiting buddies all over the country. Alaska I went to when I was younger, but I drove through all lower 48 at least twice on my journeys.

Dude I bet that drive blew ass

It was nice and I got to fuck a girl there. So, win win for me.

>National Parks mainly
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas?

Got family in Idaho?

Hawaii is pretty great. I highly recommend it.

bam

When people say Kansas is flat, they are not joking. Had to pull over the most going through that state simply because I was getting tired driving in a straight line for so long. Going through the Rockies though more than made up for it.

Born and raised in New Mexico. Visited Minnesota and Florida. Work in NY

No, I just went there from Canada. Felt it might be interesting and it was.

R8 h8 appreci8

Traveling the country with a band and other trips.

I've also been to Canada but I don't like talking about that trip.

Jew York resident, going around and fucking shit up. Right? Maybe Rochester.

Yup. I think I hit 23 or 25 total.

I'll get out there eventually. It would have been spur of the moment and expensive so I decided to just postpone that until a later date. Plenty of time.

Idaho is pretty chill. Living in Boise now. Might move again because I'm getting a bit restless, but it's a pretty state. /out/ heaven.

No but close. Wrong state

Moved to Texas, then Mississippi and now South Dakota.

Midwest bro here

I get around. Love getting around!

Youre from arkansas and moved to the pnw for weed

i didn't count airports. i wonder if anyone can guess where i'm from. hint: i HATE californians

fat ugly slayer?

i've seen enough

m'lady

>i wonder if anyone can guess where i'm from.

California

how are there people who havent been to all the states? like didnt you take a road trip with your family or at least college buddies one summer and hit them all? Didnt you take the token spring break central america tour or the token euro and asian trip?

Thanks for the road trips, grandpa.

>Texan Jew
Close, going to school in the northeast, not a Jew

Grew up on the east coast, around North Carolina or Ohio, just visited west coast, Rockies, and Midwest?

Take a guess

How are you in a band but not played in Tennessee?

lesbian jazz music

Quite a diverse little patchwork when you map it out.
Where am I from?

You served in the Confederate Army.

Sorry for that.

amateurs on here

lived in arizona for a short while

From fla drove to nearby states but fly to postcard states/good vacation states

Seems hip enough for Nashville or Memphis

I also forgot to add Utah.

Ayyy

Grew up in MN, live in CO.

Does standing on the 4-corners mean I'v been to Utah?

>everyone is a trust fund kiddie

benis

All these obvious planefaggots done goofed because you never see the full spirit of a state unless you drive through it.

Correct on FL, and I did drive to GA and SC. IL/IN and PA/NJ were the only vacations though.

I grew up in the mountains of nc.. traveled around my state then moved to Sacramento with a girl. Cross-country road trip. I fucked in all the state's I marked except for new Mexico.

i dont have a trust fund, but my family is pretty wealthy. Still pretty much everyone i know has at least done a euro tour, central america spring break, asia sex tourism and a usa road trip. Total is probably like $25k in trips, how can you not afford that?

Everywhere I've flown I've had to go to some town or city. In fact nowhere have I just been to an airport except for DFW and O'Hare but I also spent a lot of time in those states on other occasions.

Had the most fun in South Carolina and Florida.

Rate me. Who am I? Where am I from?

>$25k
Some people can't even afford a $2k car.
That is a lot of money.

From the west, Probably California or washington... traveled around your state as most people do, and did something work related the led you to drive east

I'm a boring man.

You live in Michigan

East coast will need some exploration

>north carolinian

>m.maploco.com/visited-states/

Create Your Own Visited States Map

i travel for work so i imagine within the next year ill have been to every state.

how? i just dont understand how someone with any margin of intelligence could be so poor. I was making $15/hour at my first job after highschool waiting tables; minimum wage jobs are for felons and minorities...

Born in LA, last time I was in the US was 1991.

this fucking idiot lmfao

East Coast is BEAST COAST

stay in Poland where you're safe

you've only been to the worst states in the country

UT or NV.
7/10

are you an ayy ?

convince me that the mid-west isn't the best part of the USA

Surprisingly, no.