What is your answer to that lady's question Sup Forums?

What is your answer to that lady's question Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-F572M9l1E?t=1m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not forcing women to dress in garbage bags because their husbands are insecure rapists with tiny dicks and not chopping people's heads off because their Sky Daddy isn't the same Sky Daddy you worship

"Imagine your values as a Muslim. Okay, now imagine the exact opposite of that."

the antithesis of islamic/middle eastern values

Whatever that lady stands for, I stand against.

All muslim women have Stockholm syndrome whether they know it or not.

this

Bretty gud

Sage this

spbp
sage isnt downvote friend

Any time I see "British values" mentioned on TV I know it's going to be a shitshow.

youtu.be/g-F572M9l1E?t=1m14s

Video related

Muslims are religious and fiscal conservatives. What is Sup Forums?

thread.

Refusal of islam. And get the fuck out of my country if you defend it.

I really need to read more Jonathan Bowden

Indescribable. If your family is from Britain and has been for centuries, you will only ever get close to having a natural automatic response to things and deduced from that you can guess what they are.

They can come to mine. Poland has always been a country of religious tolerance and past several years shall not change that.

British values are racial values. This island belongs to Anglo-Saxons and Celts.

>this destroys the raghead muzzie

What exactly is british values.

Actually it is the same sky daddy.

>the people who are invading my country hold similar opinions to me
What's your point?

>and Celts

yeah by british values i mean NOT ISLAMIC!!! now get out bitch!!!

Ethnic values belong to the ethnicity not the geography.

Basically that shitskin can't be British, at least not for a few hundred years being blended into the population, and even then it isn't a given that they'd ever be seen as "British". Same for any race in any country - first, second, third generation immigrants are still foreigners, ones that "preserve" their shitty foreign cultures and ghettoize themselves will ALWAYS be foreigners, just like the Jews, they will be strangers forever to the native majority no matter how long they live there.

So forget the "values", you take off your religious garbage bag and integrate, or leave, or perhaps be genocided a few decades down the road when people inevitably get sick of you making no attempt to be a benefit to the society you leech off of, your choice.

>So forget the "values", you take off your religious garbage bag and integrate, or leave, or perhaps be genocided a few decades down the road when people inevitably get sick of you making no attempt to be a benefit to the society you leech off of, your choice.

>That's the issue with a lot of middle-eastern people, they think they're culture is actually good when it obviously isn't.

Britbong may have some faults but it's still one of the best places in the world to live, they should either accept that and assimilate or leave.

They should fuck off

The King James Version of the holy bible you treacherous white motherfuckers. GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS!

The correct answer is

“I’m sorry but can you ask your husband to ask me I don’t speak to women I’m not related to”

How do we know it's a lady?

Yeah, we have a 50% divorce rate and astronomical adultery rate, but at least we don't dress our women modestly, right guys?

jesus christ, britain has fallen

kek

Be careful you might make christcucks think they're wrong or something

You have to say that when you really mean white values, so you don't upset the shitskins and libtards.

>Drunk before noon

As pathetic as that .gif is I almost feel sort of bad for those British cops. They simply aren't equipped to police literal subhuman animals. In America that nigger would've been put down in seconds flat.

This is why everything but the racial argument will fail.

It's irrelevant what beliefs or values the brown person has. Even if they became meek Christians the problem remains the same: they are brown.

I always find British values to be a cross between this guy

...and this guy

Remember, this is the end goal.

Where every Western nation, its people, history, traditions and culture are undefinable. Its people unified with no common values or heritage.

You'll never see a lefty more happy then when they gleefully ask "how do you define British, Australian, etc..".
They are visibly joyful that the term has become muddied, that they can win debates because White people can't even define their own existence.

>What is your answer to that lady's question Sup Forums?
"I mean White values created by White people for people. Muslim 'values' are anti-White. Muslim 'values' do not belong in White countries. Islam has no place in White society. Now shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this White country you anti-White cunt before I kick your fat ass out myself!"

Liberty, courage, strength of character and humanity.