#FusionCollusion 28th Absolute Subversion edition

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
businessinsider.com/trump-approval-rating-first-year-worst-ever-gallup-2018-1
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/congress-left-dark-robert-mueller-makes-redactions-strzok-page-texts/
youtu.be/ZfeHWDvjkiE
m.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
amp.dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/
stripes.com/news/kissinger-warns-senators-of-systemic-failure-of-world-order-1.508497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Also, in light of new events, Loretta Lynch knew of Clinton not being guilty ahead of the actual finish of the investigation.

I was wondering about that

Bump

bump this yo

These threads are made by Russian trolls, lol.

You can always tell because they make extensive use of Twitter hashtags to spread propaganda which is meant to divide us and sew distrust in the American model of democracy. :^)

Schiff?! What are you doing here? Ain't ya supposed to be releasing your own Memo?

Nah, they're made by Jason Goodman and his team of shills.

Ptg is down 2 doors. Please come again

What does the 'GPS' part of Fusion GPS stand for?

Apparently it's just a part of the name and nothing more.

this is where the RICO laws come in thankfully. Clinton is guilty as shit but her crime syndicate is structured brilliantly so that plenty of people go under the bus before anyone can prove anything about her involvement.

#FusionCollusion
Don't let this get swept under

Bump

Hey leaf! Thanks for your participation.

This is a shill thread. None of the posters are organic or hold the opinion they are espousing.

This is a shill thread. None of the posters are organic or hold the opinion they are espousing.

>#FusionCollusion
I like it

shariablue go home

here's a fun red pill for the shills. Shareblue and Correct the Record were hacked some time ago and we have all your payroll and location info. Just keep that in mind.

Glad to see this thread return. I’ve been sitting here waiting.

They thought I was gone, but i was just hidden

>everyone that hates Trump is shareblue

>70% of the United States is shareblue

Mind pulling the proofs up for that?

what's his approval rating now? last month it was around 30%, the lowest of any president in history

That's not proofs nor a citation

i can tell you are not american because we do not say "proofs" here, Vlad.
businessinsider.com/trump-approval-rating-first-year-worst-ever-gallup-2018-1

>President Donald Trump's job approval rating averaged 38.4% in his first year.
>His rating is the lowest for a president's first year since Bill Clinton averaged 49.3% in 1993-94.

Right back at leowartz! Still Citations needed for the approval rating. I have an Idea who conducted the study.

here's a second citation, shill

>kys

sage this sad thread

poor herr user, could not bring himself to do it.

It is bump time

Bump. Looking for navy user

I've seen him at his own Bakery but not here

Rudy Giulliani is a RICO expert.
Where has he been?

The 7's compel me to answer. He has unfortunately disappeared from the radar.

Bump

What is this shit?!

"REPORT: Congress Left In The Dark After Robert Mueller Makes Redactions To Strzok-Page Texts"

Sauce: thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/congress-left-dark-robert-mueller-makes-redactions-strzok-page-texts/

They are afraid

actually had a dream last night that Hillary Clinton got gunned down trying to avoid getting arrested. pretty bummed it wasn't real

Soon. You can't rush these things.

>redactions
Wtf FOIA?

nope she's still at it
looking good too - mmmmmm
youtu.be/ZfeHWDvjkiE
thanks bitches

Bump
Godspeed anons

You guys look like you could use a bump of my finest white China
Biggity bump

That's not enough money to push lies and deceit for the devil. Can you feel it, those of you who do this? Working for evil decays the mind and soul. When you die, you will feel the terror for the evil you perpetuated, and sadly, you will not bask in eternal goodness, but will live in eternal torment for your evil sins. Turn back! Change your ways! FIGHT FOR TRUTH, REASON, AND FREEDOM, FOR THESE COME FROM GOD.

Very fancy

The only thing I can think of is that Mueller is trying to say the texts are off limits in the ongoing investigation.

>Bump

Heroins for fags. Cocaine is for the champs.

This guy gets it.

There's fucktons of evidence proving that Putin's bots electioneered the Trump campaign. Facebook and twitter report thousand of Moscow-based accounts posted hundreds of thousands of election ads. The FBI arrested Cynthia Murphy, a Kremlin spy sent to the Clinton campaign. Russian hackers penetrated state elections servers. Russian trolls pushing fake news, made-up memes and false narratives on social media like redd-it and 4chins. Russian media conspiracy theories like "deep state" and "corrupt FBI" injected into Breitbart and Fox News. Dozens of Trump family members, advisors, campaign officials and cabinet members met secretly with Kremlin associates then lied about it in public hearings. Russian oligarch money laundering via Trump properties.

You know who's lying to you? The Kremlin shills who claim none of that actually happened.

Now the Putinbots spring into action, calling me a kike, niggar, whore, etc. It never fails

>everyone that hates Trump is shareblue
There's a tsunami of Republicans what wish Trump and Pence would resign/be jailed so GOP adults can take their place.

The Kremlin has been shilling hard mode this "deep state" meme in their media outlets RT and Sputnik. Of course Breitbart blindly parrots the propaganda. Whatever it takes to demoralize and destabilize, I suppose.

I seem to have attracted some hostility

AI accusing people of being bots
Shills accusing people of shilling
Foreign Paid agent provacateurs accusing people of working for Russia
We are in the post-irony phase now

Russia, a country with a GDP less than NY state, overwhelmed the US intel services, and theyre not even ashamed to yell it and demand more money and trust. The Cia and FBI should be disbanded

Here’s a live leak video of Joe DiGenova, former federal prosecutor explaining plans by Obama to exonerate HRC

m.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

Article:
amp.dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/

>The Obama Administration’s ‘Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton’ Starting To Leak Out, According To Former Fed Prosecutor
>Joe diGenova, a former federal prosecutor, connects the dots on former Obama administration Justice Department and FBI officials who may have “violated the law, perhaps committed crimes” to politicize law enforcement and surveillance against political opponents.
He says former FBI Director James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants. That’s not an investigation. That’s a Potemkin village. It’s a farce.”

(((1)))

>DiGenova condemned the FBI for working so closely with the controversial Fusion GPS, a political hit squad paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to create and spread the discredited Steele dossier about President Donald Trump. Without a justifiable law enforcement or national security reason, he says, the FBI “created false facts so that they could get surveillance warrants. Those are all crimes.” He adds, using official FISA-702 “queries” and surveillance was done “to create a false case against a candidate, and then a president.”
>In this highly detailed video interview, he holds up an unreported April 2017 99-page FISA court opinion that “describes systematic and on-going violations of the law [by the FBI and their contractors using unauthorized disclosures of raw intelligence on Americans]. This is stunning stuff.”

(((2)))

>DiGenova thinks Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike, the DNC’s private security firm, were among the redacted contractors of the FBI.
House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, who knows who the redacted contractors were, may release more information.
Was Fusion GPS pitching and funding journalists to run smear and propaganda campaigns for the Democrats? DiGenova says journalists were definitely paid by Fusion GPS. If it is true, he says, “it’s the complete antithesis of American journalism and the first amendment.”
“Law enforcement is being corrupted and media is being bought,” portends badly he says. Noting the elite media’s supposed outrage about governmental power and institutions during Watergate, diGenova says “the only thing the American journalism community seems to care about now is destroying Donald Trump.”
In the video interview, diGenova discusses the heroism of NSA Admiral Mike Rogers who briefed Trump when he was president-elect, on Nov. 17, 2016 about the controversial governmental surveillance. This resulted, he says, in Trump’s presidential transition being moving out of Trump Tower to Bedminster, N.J., until it could be debugged.

(((3)))

You know. One thing I bave observed is how they downplay this whole scenario

Le bump

Ever notice how shills spread disinfo while the thread is new, and then stop posting/bumping completely in an attempt to let the thread die?

Indeed quite sad too

Their strategy changed within the past 6months or so. Remember when their strategy was to bump threads to the post limit? Now it's more efficient for them to let them die.

so are we in stage four?

Not yet.

we can't still be at stage 2 can we?

Please God let me see them hang

Stage 1 at this point can still be a possibility. The MSM coordination is strong and the normies are still asleep.

fuck, not looking forward to destablization.

How many false flags do you think will occur before that ever happens?

Reaching the end of Stage 3

Get ready

We are heading into crisis mode

stripes.com/news/kissinger-warns-senators-of-systemic-failure-of-world-order-1.508497

that's interesting

This was fake

Then why the fuck would you make 2 separate posts just to call it fake? Are shills this retarded?

No I just forgot to include it

Bump

Bump

>not using a meme flag to troll

bump