This is what happens to whitey bois when get on the black man's bad side

This is what happens to whitey bois when get on the black man's bad side.

Learn your place or the same will happen to you

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/document-israeli-mossad-spy-agency-trained-young-mandela/2013/12/23/9979bc7e-6c1a-11e3-aecc-85cb037b7236_story.html?wprss=rss_AllWPStoriesandBlogs&Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1
fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2009/190809.html
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters
maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/
forward.com/articles/188940/jews-pay-emotional-tribute-to-nelson-mandela-josep/?p=all
democracynow.org/2013/12/12/from_marxism_to_neoliberalism_ronnie_kasrils
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivonia_Trial#Arrests
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
nelsonmandela.org/omalley/index.php/site/q/03lv01538/04lv01600/05lv01638/06lv01639.htm
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408721705826537473?lang=fr
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1515240332803/
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/the-truth-about-nelson-mandela-communist-terrorist-murderer-with-jewish-handlers-3170156.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UwFyoTTP_wY
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfMLAWdkWE
youtube.com/watch?v=9PDX3-Qkx6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=30x9-E8qQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=2u5wonVVFdY
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-rape-capital-of-the-world-20051122
theweek.co.uk/tv-radio/big-brother/28073/big-brother’s-south-african-rape-horror-show
wnd.com/2006/12/39301/
nber.org/papers/w11384
thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-you-didnt-want-to-know-about-nelson-mandela/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernterf
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1512397999484/
archive.is/hr7xn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLACKED

their fault for living in africa
should've left a long time ago

Can't wait for the Chinks to takeover the whole Dark Continent. Those cold blooded bastards will be quite a surprise for the natives.

>we'll start seeing this in europe in our lifetimes with current immigration trends of achmeds\dindus.
feels good to be born just in time to see goyland crumble . when they talk in history books about major events like the fall of the roman empire or the dark ages theyre talking about stuff like what we're about to see in europe . and we have front row seats to witness the fall of the (((west))).

Just try to nigger, I fucking dare you.

This

Living with niggers will always end horribly.

I thought whites were conquerors? What happened to your fighting spirit? IRL everybody only knows whites to be soft pussies. It makes one question the white supremacist implications in the historical narrative.

Anyway we genocided and pushed you out of the cities here in America, now you are getting cleansed in africa.

The entire planet can fuck off, I am not going anywhere. This is my land.

kill you all -- fucking niggers,.

I am not even worried. Europa rises.

you are a brave person

So? Fuck south Africa. America First.

Fucking stupid white south-africans haven't realized staying in a black majority country might not be the best idea. If you are a white south african I don't feel bad for you, literally get the fuck home to your ancestors motherland and stop fucking about in nogville.

This is nothing compared to the millions white people have destroyed during slavery,world wars, imperialism, and modern wars.

Fucking black supremacist scum. You do realize the Bantu people were originally In west Africa before iron cake and they conquered Tons of people. So if anyone should leave it’s the Bantus.

is she doing the videos all by herself?
if yes, she's doing a really great job. looks very professional.

If you only knew what position you have placed yourself in.

m8 you are fucking retarded and probably not white. It didn't always use to be a black majority country. Whites settled in the cape and lived along fine with the native Khoisans for the most part. Before that, South Africa was basically uninhabited when whites came and now it's full of foreign Zulus and other Bantus who came in after seeing what the whites and Khoisans built in the cape. This is why they created the "Apartheid regime", to protect themselves and their values from what's happening to them now and invasion of niggers from the North.

Most of them can't leave either. A lot of them don't have money to leave. Where will they go? They can't get citizenship anywhere worth moving to. Europe, the US and Canada will simply deport them.

Who will they sell all their worldly possessions to? There are no blacks that have money, and no White people in their right minds want to move to South Africa.

A lot of them also have a lot of attachment to their land and heritage. Whites were in the cape before blacks came from the North. They've been in South Africa longer than the vast majority of Americans have been in the US.

Generations of people have fought and bled for their country. Against all the savage tribes, against the British Empire at its peak, in proxy wars against the Soviets etc. Afrikaners have not had any ties or loyalties to any other nation but themselves for hundreds of years.

Some of them also have big families and lots of older people who will not be able to immigrate. Most countries have minimum age requirements along with everything else that makes it hard for Afrikaners to get citizenship so most of their parents and grand parents will be left behind to fend for themselves. Would you abandon your parents and family and leave them at the mercy of violent savages?

>check out my trad braid
>don't forget this is my project
>don't forget to donate tee hee :3
I fucking despise this cunt with a burning passion

LMAO

Our fault for pressuring them into ending apartheid and spreading the multiculturalism/diversity/egalitarian bullshit.

She's a disgusting race mixing thot.

This video however tells a truth more people need to hear.

Wish someone with some integrity would go to SA and start telling the world the truth.

We need Executive Outcomes to come back and help us retake South Africa.

You're probably an autistic /r9k/ permavirgin or a jealous catty cunt. I imagine the people on Sup Forums who aren't shills and keep attacking Lauren usually belong to those two categories.

The question is: what the fuck are they doing on this board?

The issue of white genocide which has been deliberately hidden by the Jew media is finally getting some wider exposure and most of what you see here is Sup Forums-tier autists shitting on whites and attacking Lauren for the most retarded reasons.

You want a take a guess as to who was behind that: whether it's in the media or through pressure at the government level?

>Document: Israeli Mossad spy agency trained young Mandela
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/document-israeli-mossad-spy-agency-trained-young-mandela/2013/12/23/9979bc7e-6c1a-11e3-aecc-85cb037b7236_story.html?wprss=rss_AllWPStoriesandBlogs&Post generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

>Mandela received weapons training from Mossad agents in Ethiopia
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412

>Nelson Mandela Was a Revolutionary—and These Jews Made Common Cause With Him
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1

>Real History, and a Radical’s Diary
fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2009/190809.html

>12 Jews honored on African stamps as Apartheid fighters
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters

maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/

>Jews Pay Emotional Tribute to Nelson Mandela, 'Joseph' of South Africa
forward.com/articles/188940/jews-pay-emotional-tribute-to-nelson-mandela-josep/?p=all

>From Marxism to Neoliberalism: Ronnie Kasrils on How Mandela & ANC Shifted Economic Views
democracynow.org/2013/12/12/from_marxism_to_neoliberalism_ronnie_kasrils

>Rivonia Trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivonia_Trial#Arrests

>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

>nelsonmandela.org/omalley/index.php/site/q/03lv01538/04lv01600/05lv01638/06lv01639.htm
>A document was produced during the Court case in Mandela’s own handwriting in which he stated: ‘We Communist Party members are the most advanced revolutionaries in modern history … The enemy must be completely crushed and wiped out from the face of the earth before a Communist world can be realised.’“

hard to feel pity. they chose to live among wild animals. americans flee the animals. if hunting season were opened we would rejoice.

>they chose to live among wild animals.

No they didn't. Are you all fucking shills or retarded? Why do you think they created the now reviled "Apartheid" regime?

Whites took the worst, most inhospitable and unhabitated parts of the country with the worst winters, deserts and arable land, and made it into a paradise.

People are often surprised about this but that's because they never looked into how little of a civilization existed in Africa so they just assume Africans were just doing all kinds of awesome shit and evil whitey came in and ruined it all.

The Dutch and English settled in South Africa. They started building stuff because it was good for segway trade port to sail further around the world. Africans/Bantus then started coming from other places in Africa because white people had built stuff, and so the Africans wanted a "better life". Whites segregated themselves from the arriving Africans to preserve white peoples' values culture, and ways of doing things, and prevent the current violence, disenfranchisement and demographic replacement. Nelson Mandela and the communist ANC which was created by Jews and backed by the USSR was formed and this led to a civil war between whites and blacks, after which the communist ANC took over & created a radical form of affirmative action, essentially "black people first" that put blacks in positions of power and influence regardless of qualifications. This ended up ruining South Africa's educational system, industry and so on, and over time the communist ANC turned a thriving free market South African economy into a near bankrupt commie shithole. The black South Africans then started blaming the White South Africans for this as well, and now want to kill them and confiscate their lands.

newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/

This is also the future of America once whites become a minority.

somebody needs to tweet this to trump, and get him to take in refugees from "shithole" countries

So she went to SA for some extra coal burning goodness. The intelligent white Afrikaners left for other places.
>Take notes, this is your future.
Please you people are incapable of forming a single cohesive group for long enough to actually be a true threat. If you do start anything it will be in liberal strongholds, and we in the heartland will not care a whole lot. If you do indeed choose to come, and play your negro games it will not even be a close contest, as we country folk shoot back, and do it quite well.
>Anyway we genocided and pushed you out of the cities here in America
You did not genocide anyone out of the cities. Whites chose to leave them when liberals took over. They only whites that remained were liberals, so losing their part of the gene pool equals nothing of value is lost. The only genocide in the cities is you ignorant bastards killing yourselves off. If you choose to go against us we are only doing a cleanup on Aisle deep6.

edgy

This. lets see how they prefer Chinese rule

position of watching the goy shits get assblasted as theyre being replaced ?
fucking amazing position desu senpai

It's worth a try, but I doubt Trump would do anything. He's too busy trying to give amnesty to 2M spics, and he once took a picture with the communist terrorist Mandela.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408721705826537473?lang=fr
>Nelson Mandela and myself had a wonderful relationship--he was a special man and will be missed.

Mind you: Mandela led the terrorist arm of the Communist Party (AKA the ANC). He organised things such as bombings, i.e. mall bombings that had women and children in them, He was arrested on conspiracy to commit murderer and acts of terrorism. At this point all the media-brainwashed white liberals and commies started to cry in white countries, demanding he was freed because he was arrested due to waycism.. Even after all this, Mandela was offered his freedom if he would publicly renounce violence, he didn't. Still now most people will have no clue why Mandela was in jail.

>nelsonmandela.org/omalley/index.php/site/q/03lv01538/04lv01600/05lv01638/06lv01639.htm
>A document was produced during the Court case in Mandela’s own handwriting in which he stated: ‘We Communist Party members are the most advanced revolutionaries in modern history … The enemy must be completely crushed and wiped out from the face of the earth before a Communist world can be realised.’“

I actually read Mandela's autobiography since it was recommended to me a few years ago. When he said that he went to other governments to get weapons and start an armed revolution (and possibly a civil war) in which millions would have died I lost all sympathy for the guy.

This guy destroyed South Africa, openly sang songs about "killing the white man", but the media would have you believe he's a hero.

>Nelson Mandela singing MK Kill the Whites Struggle Song

>Europa rises
How are the African and Arab immigrants treating you boys?

I hear the girls are enjoying it. They are certainly making something rise (in the pants of negros).

WHY is this 'my future'?

Did you know wikipedia and most mainstream sources call the crimes against white south africans a myth?

Are you a spam bot?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1515240332803/

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
>The Truth About Nelson Mandela (Stefan Molyneux)

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/the-truth-about-nelson-mandela-communist-terrorist-murderer-with-jewish-handlers-3170156.html
>The Truth About Nelson Mandela – Communist, Terrorist, Murderer (With Jewish Handlers)

>Nelson Mandela singing MK Kill the Whites Struggle Song

youtube.com/watch?v=UwFyoTTP_wY
>Mandela is A terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=_tfMLAWdkWE
>You do not want a Winnie Mandela necklace

youtube.com/watch?v=9PDX3-Qkx6Y
>Is Nelson Mandela a role model or criminal

youtube.com/watch?v=30x9-E8qQAo
>Nelson Mandela: Terrorist or Hero

youtube.com/watch?v=2u5wonVVFdY
>Nelson Mandela - BLM - Truth Revealed

>After South Africa transitioned from White to Black rule - complete with the murder of thousands of Whites
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

>It has been referred to as the "rape capital of the world"
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-rape-capital-of-the-world-20051122

>And "a woman is sexually assaulted every 40 seconds."
theweek.co.uk/tv-radio/big-brother/28073/big-brother’s-south-african-rape-horror-show

>It has also been described as the murder capital of the world.
wnd.com/2006/12/39301/

>Despite South African Apartheid being decried as "Racist," the White-Black income gap in South Africa was shrinking until Blacks came to rule in 1994; the White income grew from 98% higher than Blacks to 118% higher and Black poverty has significantly risen.
nber.org/papers/w11384

thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-you-didnt-want-to-know-about-nelson-mandela/
>3 Things You Didn't Want to Know About Nelson Mandela

Yeah i wonder how that will work out for you attacking the only ones that tolerate you in exchange for millions of people that openly call for your head. Gee truly some 4D chess.

How can a 250+ pound, 5 foot 4 white lard ass like yourself go against me, a 6 foot 7, athletic black god?

Whites are inferior and the Jews are doing the best they can to get rid of you scum. Blacks will prevail as the most powerful race once the whitey has been destroyed.

go fuck yourself whitey. Blacks have all the guns and are strongest on average. We will decimate the inferior white population.

Btw, thanks for the welfare. going to collect my check in a weeks time ;)

12 gauge to the middle of the nigger is my guess

Why would it not?

This is exactly what's gonna to whites once they become a minority in America and Europe. Nonwhites will vote to steal more and more of their property and power away (affirmative action will never be removed even when whites are a minority), and brainwashed on anti-white state/corporate propaganda they will go in full genocide mode, just like what happened in Rhodesia, Haiti, Zimbabwe, SA.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
>Many whites will be forced to leave the country under the current government's policies, former president FW de Klerk said.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
>White South Africans complain affirmative action policy is causing them to face discrimination

newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
>‘SA Whites will be Crushed’—ANC Metropole Mayor Says

>The End of South Africa
nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernterf

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>The website “GenocideWatch.com” observes: “About 50 people on average are murdered in South Africa per day, of which at least 20 of them are whites (95% black-on-white murder rate). Please take into consideration that white people make up only 9% (4,500,000) of the demographics in South Africa, and therefore the white murder rate in South Africa is quite significant.”

their opinion of us is irrelevant , they will be made to fight amongst themselves should they become a threat just like what happened in basically all countries neighboring israel at some point.

The negro mind. You can tell that guy is not even understanding what he is telling him. The concept of future is lost to them. They were Kangs en sheeut.

This tbqh

SPBP

At the end of the day Israel is always standing, so you speak truth lol.

Your tactics don't work on me. I do not care about race. Every time you make those hate inducing posts showing racial violence, I am reminded that your putting my people against eachother. The day will come, when the people of all races will unite against the source of all the misery in this world.

Why do whites stay in this shithole?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1512397999484/

Yes, I understand things are pretty bad in South Africa, we really need to get those people out. Not because they're white, but because they're oppressed.

That aside, you haven't said one thing about why this is 'my future', you just posted a shitton of links about South Africa. Uhh...thanks.

>nigger-nation accomplishing anything
Show me one example.

>canadian flag
>video recently uploaded

oh hey Lauren

"you guys should have more white babies..just not with me tho hehe, oh also don't forget to donate to my patreon xDDDD"

Based kike Supremacy poster

>LARPing as a nigger

because kike owned nations like ours will not let them immigrate

Totally

KEK

You'll get got sooner or later Shlomo

well, sweden has been doing pretty good so far

Truth is we are actually keeping large amounts of our uranium that we aren't selling and stockpiling it to make nuclear weapons. This will be a kill switch of sorts that will annihilate every country on earth (Including Aus) should Europe fall. For no other reason than its funny to take everyone else with us.

>That aside, you haven't said one thing about why this is 'my future'

Well are you white?

WASP values are what the US was founded on. A nation run by spics looks like Central and South America. A nation run by niggers looks like Haiti or most of Africa. Culture is not fungible. Live in Detroit for a few weeks and you'll wonder if you're in the USA or the Congo.

Go look up how voting patterns have changed in border states. It correlates perfectly with Mexican Immigration because 70% of Mexicans vote democrat. Look at the crime rates by race. Spics and niggers are much higher than whites.

You will not absorb these people and make them into really tan people who are just like you, They have and will transform the country to be more like the cultures they come from. Openly anti-white politics will become the norm, as they have in Africa where you have politicians openly endorsing killing white farmers and taking all their lands.

The US, the wealthiest country on Earth is literally 3rd world in some cities. Live in Detroit for a few weeks and you'll wonder if you're in the USA or the Congo. That's the future of the entire US if mass immigration isn't stopped and reversed, It's even worse in Europe since they don't really have guns to defend themselves and they live right next to the Mediterranean and the Middle-East.

As demographics change, and nonwhites keep voting for more government services and further to the left, you will see what is essentially communism implemented in the US.

Fucking nigger I would slay you where you stood, smelly monkey ass chicken eating spear thrower.

those emus won't know what hit them this time for sure

Typical sex obsessed groid, is it any wonder that your "race" is so vile

nah senpai its only the beginning of the 1000 year zionist reich.

They will be the delivery system. Nuclear payload strapped emus will wash over the world, like a swarm of large, feathery & angry locusts.

You poor kikes really think youre going to win. I almost pity you but youre a filthy edomite so i dont care.

Threads like these coupled with the delusion from faggot redditors on this board who claim WN is an idiotic idea - it's enough to drive me insane. How can anyone that browses Sup Forums possibly fucking deny that this is the future unless WN takes hold. They love to stroke their own intellectual ego and try to appeal to sensibility and the "middle of the road".

Just fucking kill me.

Tick tock jew

It doesn't matter that they civilized it, they need to just get the fuck out of there and let the blacks destroy it. Fuck that place, let them have their shithole.

See:

BASED

Lol

I wonder how the future would be if the West and China would stop investing and giving the continent handouts. I mean, this is Africa with help.

Did you even read his post moron?

>it doesn't matter

It doesn't matter who found that land and built on it, it's been overrun by niggers. They gave up their nukes like idiots. If a Boer ends up in prison he'll literally be raped to death by 20 niggers, no exaggeration. The Boers are too pussy to engage in civil war. They keep saying the day draws near, but if not NOW, when? They didn't do it when they were 20% of the population. Now they're 10%? Are they going to wait until they're 5%? 2%? 1%?

The game is over for South Africans, they didn't have the balls back then, they don't have the balls today, they won't have the balls tomorrow.

Whites are too pussy. The same thing is happening in America.

And did you not read the picture I posted?

Here's a comment made by an Afrikaner on this article I already posted:

archive.is/hr7xn
>"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

A lot of them simply can't leave.

So that's my point - their backs are against the wall and they still do nothing.

Wow. Great prizes you got there, nigger.

He looks like he could be related to Obama. Funny how Obama called this guy a hero.