What do you think would be a good strategy to reduce the effectiveness of shills on Sup Forums?

What do you think would be a good strategy to reduce the effectiveness of shills on Sup Forums?

I personally think the following things are important:

a) Staying true to your values, as well as the generally-agreed-to values of Sup Forums. What a shill desires most is to cause our group to disband, but this will only happen if one of us changes his/her values and can't resist a shill's attempted mind control.
b) Ignoring them. Not engaging in further discussions with them once you have identified them and their threads, even if you feel an urge to argue with them.
c) Supporting each other. A shill wants to cause group-internal conflicts, but as long as we keep pointing each other to the right path, this won't happen. Sup Forums is a great place for discussion, and as long as there is a consensus of political opinions on this board, it will stay that way.

Can you think of other points?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get off pol and let them troll eachother while you have a happy life and build up your family

Good point. We need some kind of coordination platform for planning actions against them, but it'd probably be better to do it offline.

no way, Sup Forums is a great place to learn and exposing people to the Truth

Just a couple of years ago, before Sup Forums, I was left-leaning and did not knew shit about (((them))).
Thank to Sup Forums I'm now a proud fascist spreading redpills in real life

Same story here, lol. If it weren't for platforms like Sup Forums, I'd probably still be indoctrinated as hell.

Much support to you guys in Italy, by the way!
Remember to redpill as much people in your country as possible!

yeah same here, but past a certain point youre just wallowing in an uncomfortable reality. true patrician will realise that the world needs men of action.

t. 5hrs a day on pol

A very valuble question. I think sage should be used more. In my opinon it's nessesary to respond at least once or twice with a good debunk combined with calling them out for the lurkers, but it should be saged to prevent the shill threads from pushing the important stuff away from the first pages.

Yep, I agree. I was pretty much a newfag a few weeks ago, so it was not until yesterday that I learned about sage.
Though I'm definitely going to use it in the future.

bump

I mostly writte it in my post, if a saged a thread, but maybe it's even better to explain what you did in detail; to enable newfags to do the same, if they can't stay away from responding to some particularly insidious. Also be careful, don't disclose Sup Forums to anybody, especially not to people who aren't on their "path" to here already, because this brings too many people in here who aren't argueing in good faith and try to push the unimportant threads in order to keep the good stuff away from the top and it isn't even costing our opponents money, if they are doing it in their free time. Congratulation for your journey, watch out to not lose your personal live over the political stuff by spending too much time here or by disclosing too much to those unworthy of the knowledge.

Another way i could think of to monitor the left wing forums and post the links/screenshots of/ to where they discussed the raid/planed the shilling.

Go to good threads and cross post other good threads, so real anons can find where there's actual discussion.

Do NOT respond to shill/bait posts as you simply give them a reason to reply, thus exponentially allowing them to shill more.

Also, this picture. Spam it in every single thread you click on.

JIDF/Shills have a new tactic; "the dumbing down of Sup Forums", (((they))) encourage extreme shitposting
part of this tactic is making newfriends believe Sup Forums was always like the way it is now

Sup Forums in the past was:
>well thought out op
>citations were needed
>links were posted
>peer reviews were posted
>proper arguments (no logical fallacies etc)
>floods of info/stats with sources
>sources were vetted
>trolls were not fed
sure there was a space elevator thread here and there but most of Sup Forums had a sense of community and the quality of you post is what truly mattered
I believe the JIDF/shills feared this the most and has weaponized newcommers in shitposting as if Sup Forums has always been this way

what can be done to bring back the ways of old?
>inb4 the JIDF left a long time ago, not true
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

the quality of debate has decreased substantially since 2012/2013 to present date, there was an influx like never seen before with the 2016 election and this is when Sup Forumss board culture was attacked
the influx followed by gg was moar manageable do to the fact that most migrants came from Sup Forums and they were aware of 4chunz board culture and quickly assimilated
after the election newfriends just call you a boomer when you request links/citations and vetted sources

what can be done to educate newfriends in the ways of Sup Forums on
>shill/slide threads. report do NOT reply
>e-celeb threads. report do not reply
>don't feed the shills. do NOT reply! They only seek to 'derail' the thread and thus prevent any relevant discussion

the lack of moderation makes it safe to assume the mods are complicit. do NOT reply to shit threads because replying bumps that thread back to the top of the catalog, effectively reducing the quality of the board. let it slide down and off the catalog

I second that.
Thanks for all your suggestions.
(And also sorry for the late response.)

>Why did they do this?
Partly, so Trump isn't re-elected (pushing us out). Also, to destabilize nations and change the complete perception of reality in a nation so it would be open to Communism/Leftism, and abandon its Old Way-of-Life in the name of "Progress"

What we HERE are facing now is intentional disruption of valid discussion. Shills are fucking the board culture intentionally so that they drive-away the people who helped Trump get elected in 2016. There's big $ behind this and people are being paid to NUKE the board culture and create chaos. Gone are the days of just JIDF subversion; they've gone FULL political and the chips are all-in, nuclear mode. They're afraid of 2020 if we can still meme here.

Only bump threads with an actual valid, source
Why is this so hard and unnecessarily complex

Here's another good image to spam in slide threads (using sage)

More images like that are needed.
Ideally with pictures of the reply box.

Thanks.

Yes these are all pretty good, but I've also noticed that they're all pretty easy to spot so ignore/sage

make one

bump for ideas