Daiya no Ace 2nd Act Chapter 81

Another SOL. At least a bit fruitful than before.

Furuya is maturing.

> He will not use Miyuki today.

> Senpai please do not leave me behind.

Zono.

I think a lot of people don't realize how hard Furuya has it from a technical perspective. Sure if he doesn't strain he is far better, having accuracy and power in an efficient and effective form. Yet it's exactly because he was in that form that he still failed to overcome Hongou that he finds it hard to stomach that just training to aim for that level of consistency is enough to win.

He's a naive high schooler, and like most kids his age who aim to win, he aims to win cleanly as in without a shadow of a doubt. It's not that he doesn't trust his team mates but he feels he can go farther, he hasn't hit a wall so high and hard that he starts compromising, rather he still thinks it's completely possible to scale it. Yet at the same time, he has no idea how to go about it, nor has anyone bothered to recognize his dilemma and spoon feed him. Kataoka being an educator, doesn't spoon feed and only gives hints unlike Sergeant so as a result Furuya is left floundered over what he has to do and what he wants to do and what he should be doing.

FINALLY SOMEONE SANE !!!!!!
Everybody is just like joining Furuya hate bandwagon and everytime I tried to explain they accuse me of being Furuya apologist.

This is the Furuya arc for real.

> A Tyre huh

GO GET IT EIJUN

Laser Beam is here.

Dumping is done. TDX makes a compilation of the tanks. Gonna drop the CP for volume 2 now.

> I am the real MC

Some of the epic moments would be nice.

The third year squad.

Like the unveiling of Harucchi?

The showdown.

That is just one of your struggle before become the captain Shinji. Hang in there !

I am sure it was 'comrade that eat each other for the same position' before.

The new Inashiro

The real ace. I personally think only Mei exudes this aura of the one and only. We do not know much about Hongo

> He is not Furuya
> Proceed to keitai

Well I think it's more that when looking at others, it's harder to reflect in such a way since one usually focuses on identifying the problem and then done finished.

With Furuya, he's definitely fucking up, but he's fucking up cause he wants to break his form and rebuild it into something better. What Kataoka is telling him is to just use the foundation he has and to build up on it slowly step by step, basically saying Furuya has got what it takes to be the Ace.

However, deep down even if Furuya is fine on the surface with winning at all costs, he would naturally still be resistant to a method that from his perspective isn't getting him anywhere fast enough and would possibly only win thanks to luck or his team carrying his ass. He wouldn't feel happy doing that cause an introvert like him would take it as him dragging down the team.

With Sawamura, he's 'lucky' in that he's built up his foundation through events that lead him to have confidence in it due to Chris and Miyuki. He has always been the underdog, nor has he really cared about swaggering as shown in the early chapters where he cares more about the team than his own growth. He would be the guy who reaches his peak level faster, but that doesn't mean his potential is any worse than Furuya and that's what the manga is trying to hint at as well.

But ultimately I still think it's the assistant coach's role to help Furuya out by spoon feeding him some more, since he's already taken that role by spoon feeding everybody. I don't know if he simply doesn't have the confidence or the information to help Furuya at this point but it'd be so much easier to just give up on the kid's 16-bit processor in his head. But that wouldn't be shonen now would it? Plus Hongou is basically the same, he's being played like a fiddle by his demon coach instead of spoon fed as well.

Oh my God are you me???? I do not understand Furuya hate even a bit. He is just a sad kid who can not express himself. While I am also sad whenever Eijun get sidelined, the same sadness also comes whenever Satoru fucked up due to his inability to learn in the way Eijun does.

> Assistant coach spoonfeed

I do hope he gives Satoru more 'weapon'. He was the one who taught Satoru the breaking ball right?

Most of the hate I could not understand the most is 'Furuya steals the spotlight he is more MC than Sawamura'. Are we reading the same manga? If anything, Miyuki is the one bathe so much in the spotlight.

> That smug face
Seriously, what is wrong with Inashiro's coach?

The first year CP

This page hurts so much.