Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.masadora.jp/mailorder/article/20/0011/77/23/200011772347.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

lmao

END of lizards ' s circle of hell.

Start of Climb 's Hell

End

Isn't that the guy who fought Shalltear in the cave?

Yes.

yeah, he is mindbroken
Also, fuck climb

>fuck climb
Monster imoutos should leave going on Sup Forums to their well-ajusted nii-sans.

A secondary has appeared.

REEEEEEEEE

>climb chapters start now.

Save me.

ShallChair a QT!

Was was the point of this lizard saga again?

To give Ainz a lizardman to go with him in Volume 11.

It was better than anything until them.

Oh god. Here comes Climb. KILL ME NOW

whats wrong with the climb? i havent read that far but is it because it focuses on the non nazzarak people

Oh no
>Personally like lizards ok
>forgot that after that comes whole volume of climb
please end my existance.

>Below avarage gazef fanboy who cant keep not gushing about his MUH PRINCESS
>keeps attracting whiteknights and humiefags like honey coated candy apples
gee i wonder what.

Anons will say that he is similar to a boring shonen protag who has no personality or talent but works hard. Some say that the hate was from the days of Volume 5 where another chapter translated meant more Climb instead Momomga. Some will tell you that he is boring AND steals book pages that could be used on better characters.
Personally, I like him. He isn't perfect but I think his character is fine. He was used to give more character to others like Sebas, Brain, Gagaran, Zanack and Renner, to name a few. He also provided some real intense fights which was a nice break from all the "Okay, now I will own you. Owned."

the guy is just a massive fucking faggot. Oh well at least his beloved princess will become an area guardian for Nazarick.

What a cute snek

What a dirty slut, you wanted to say, surely.

>a Druid
>a mystic expert
>supposedly intelligent by Lizardmen standards
>considered an ugly mutant by other lizardmen
>one sex session with Shasha makes her think she is such hot stuff that a fleshless Undead skeleton of a tall human with a really long face wants nothing but to fuck her somehow

yaaawn

CLIMB IS COMING!!!

Our one and only MC is about to arrive.

Lifeless brain is best brain.

i want the movie already. Or at least give me season 2

>i want the movie already.
Don't worry, my Onii-chan got them pre-ordered. Always doing such silly things.
¥15,650

>Climb chapters
>Manga moves slow as fuck compared to ln
So this is how the manga dies.

ETA on Vol 12?

He pisses of people who let memes get to them.

August

I actually like him. It's a pretty honest and realistic take on a standard shounen protagonist, but without superpowers and in a dark seinen setting.
And he is pretty well-adjusted: his apparent idealism doesn't blind him(if we're not talking about Renner).

Now would be a good time for the Manga to go back to the whole "rush through the Vol" thing they were doing before Vol. 4

Can you scan something else on request? Naturally I will pay for it.
There are a few novels i am interested in and international shipment is a bitch.

You're so reliable, Onii-chan.

I'm the exact opposite.
Finally!

>repulsed

I don't know. I'm only doing it for those series I'm interested in and for her. That's how I can justify all the time, money and love I put into that stuff instead towards my queen.
I have to think about that carefully, because I'll have to see it through to the end and do all the scans people have requested and might request.

tl;dr current answer is nope. Let's talk about that again, when you find me next time.

Ok, thanks aniway.
Will try waiting a bit more and see if they get digital version too in a few years.

I forgot to ask; which novels do you want scanned? I'd like to use that as a reference for calculation purposes.
Maybe I can reach a definite answer faster that way, if I go through a whole scenario.

Seven 's four novels and this toranoana.masadora.jp/mailorder/article/20/0011/77/23/200011772347.htm
+
デュアルライフ~昼は勇者パーティ、夜は魔王軍~ / Dual Life ~Hero Party in The Day, Demon Army in The Night~

Two even. But at least Vol6 have plenty of action.

Manga vol 1-3 were 14 chapters with nigredo skipped meanwhile vol 4 is 13 chapters.
I hope they don't do this pacing with novel 7.

Cocytus development and the lizards will breed a superior white lizard race for ainz.

Hoping for lizard paladins who ride dinosaurs.

What drove Ainz towards roll games and perpetual virginity?

What drives lower hive residents in WH40k to mutation and crime?

Thoughts?

SAVE US KOREAFAG!

It was so weird for her to think SOMEONE or even SOMETHING would be interested in her outside of her race (even rape dragon wouldn't want her)

It's a fucking shithole. (like Mos Eisley)
Given the short description of his "real" world, same reason applies here.

At least we got the images.

That was the point.

> He still ends up sitting in Demiurge's bone chair.
Sasuga Ainz-sama. Your vassal's loyalty is deepened further.

Reminder

It's triggered oldfags that need Ainz's dick inside them at all times.

It was honestly better than the first three volumes put together.

Aster lime clay ash,teal orange violet grape orange eggshell. Gray jonguil orange ivory.
I love this language.

If Albedo couldn't masturbate would she have already killed herself? What if Ainz makes the NPCs wear chastity belts so no STDs get into Nazarick?

SLUT
L
U
T

Implying Nazarick would mate with NW (maybe degenerated Sebas would tho)

As much as I love Ainz, I do also love these side characters. Just not as much.

All dragons are deviants, and Mare will follow in his steps when he grows up and he cant no longer wear panties.

Chair, Victim, Ainz and family reunions, Cocytus development and ZZ.

>Albedo's rape scene will be animated

Sorry, but no.

Accept it user, we're going to see best girl go on Mr Bone's wild ride.

WAR AND CONQUEST!!
Give us clear understanding what would happen to any country that would fight against Ainz army. Love,team work,united and will power doesn't mean shit against OP Nazarick.

Anyone knows what happen to this special comic?

I want to hug her until it dies.