There are people that actually wanted her to be POTUS

A national embarrassment if there ever was one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_MXpiMWKtI
youtu.be/S6EEBkbA5vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She should have stepped down as a candidate after this. It just got sad at this point.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>I am the senate

What's funny is Bernie Bro's did nothing when she literally stole the election from him. I am not for any liberal but I wonder now if it was the deep state that went after his wife and the college scandal.

>City people all voted for Hillary.
California is full of city people and has one of the lowest IQ's of the states.

>There are people that don't know there's a script and that she knew her role from day one

t. rural and suburban retard

At least some of burgers have the balls to admit that there are morons in your country. Yes we have a cuck for a prime minister. Did all of us vote for him? No. See how this works?

have a gif

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

Lol so a bunch of degenerates, careergrrl soon-to-be spinster cat ladies, soyboys and swaths of ghetto dwellers

The Bernie Bro's splintered and either shilled for Hillary, flipped over to Trump, or they took a black pill and sat this election out.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_MXpiMWKtI

That was some weird shit.

>There are people that actually wanted her to be POTUS.

Imagine you have a gun, and you go at your house with the guy and see a guy poiting a gun to your father telling "I am going to kill you"
You shoot the guy and your father say "jesus christ no, we were just preparing ourselfs for a theather play"

You acted with reason but based at lack of information you killed someone.

This is one of the tactics the elite do and the reason logical humans voted at hillary

This and Pokemon go to the polls was the only things that made her look actually human to be because she acted like a random old grandma, but having pretentions to be MADAM is kinda dumb.

That's because they are braindamaged. Let's get rid of that problem once and for all.

kek oh wait does that count me in too le 56% brother

she should have kept the pokemans theme going, honestly.

What happened?

I know a lot of people meme about "when did you know Trump would win" and say stuff that is ludicrous given polling and odds that he would win...

but I think I knew he was going to win when Hillary gave that Alt-Right speech (the one where the guy screamed out pepe). It was basically her version of jumping the shark - no one knew what she was talking about or referencing, and the entire topic went over the heads of the average 40-something dem voter.

All of this while it was hyped up to be Hillary's big slam dunk speech on the racist nazi islamaphobes...

Bumping because this is one of the only non fucking shill threads I can find in the catalog.
ShareBlue pushing degenerate faggotry bullshit at level 10 today.
Something is coming, lads.
GET COMFY

thank god for electoral college!

LIKE A SIDE OF BEEF
I
K
E

A

S
I
D
E

O
F

B
E
E
F

nice gun pikachu, but it is not a soviet model!

pic unrelated ...

She looks like Sheev here

Chinese colonist detected

The video that save the election, whoever recorded this was a goddamn hero

>You ever hear the tragedy of Lord Pepe the Smug? I thought not. It's not a story the uni professors would tell you.

My goal in life is to build a time machine just to be there at that exact moment to do a nelson laugh.

THIC

Former bernie guy that took a giant redpill here. Racewar now!

> The video that save the election, whoever recorded this was a goddamn hero
Of course, but the Democratitis scream and yell Trump-Russia as a meme to distract from Hillary's fatal errors : the bleachbit, her poor health, the Clinton Foundation scams, and her record of betrayal, failure, and corruption.

I voted for Hillary and when Drumpf won it was one of the saddest moments of my life

>whoever recorded this was a goddamn hero
It was a foreigner. I can't remember which country though.

nah most niggers and spics are in the big cities and they voted 92% with hillary in the blacks case and 81% for the spics

>I voted for Hillary
>mexican
delete this!!

one last time
youtu.be/S6EEBkbA5vs

is there an estimate of how many illegal votes she had

This video unironically saved America.

I mean, I think she was going to lose anyway, but this is the video that eliminated all possibility of a Hillary presidency.

Fucking love America for what it did on election night, pat yourselves on the back from me.

As opposed to what we have now? Yes.