This is the cast of the newest magical girl show

This is the cast of the newest magical girl show.
Guess their personalities and choose a best girl.

I'm a sucker for that Bosnia girl. I will root for her.

I only know of one magical girl who plays football.

spain a slut

G1 has a Dom relationship with 1 where G1 humiliates her mercilessly.

G1 is also silent until the soup episode, where she notes her soup was a little tepid.

In terms of her position on the group, she's on the third right.

Has a rivalry with D3. Her allies, like C4 and D4 deserted her.

1/2

>Brazil
Pure clueless slut type, will act seductive without intention but general nice personality

>Spain
hotblooded mc ype, takes any challenge and looks cool doing it, very tomboyish with hidden feminine side

>Uruguay
Boke to the extreme, baka as fuck and slightly tomboyish, ends up suffering a lot like her kind usually does

>Colombia
Extremely chill and slightly lewd, bro tier if hero or mook if villain, somewhat lazy either way

>Switzerland
mature for her body but book smart, a little emotionless and annoying but melts in embarassment if flustered

>Argentina
"sage-like" emotionless, very know it all and annoying, a bit of a bitch, tries to keep composure if flustered

>Germany
Imagine if Asuka acted like a bitch all the time, instead of only half of it

>Belgium
Maximum smug know it all type, high and mightly and likes to fight and fuck shit up, can be brotier or a bitch

>Croatia
typical Saber clone

>Netherlands
Sportsy type, a little baka, very competitive and genki, will be a bit annoying about health stuff but bro-tier otherwise

>Greece
Understanding and kind senpai type, tsukomi but in the "just goes along while remarking stuff" type

>Costa Rica
Very lewd, loves to tease everyone, chill and tries to not make enemies, somewhat manipulative, for good o bad.

>Ecuador
100% business all the time, very bitchy, can be nice but will still be nagging, very dense and narrowminded

>Bosnia
moe through helplessness, useless and bulliable, might break in tears of despair or sadness often, crybaby.

>Portugal
Somewhat smug and know it all, might be ara-ara and slightly lewd, but will act chill most of the time, not as strong as it looks

>Algeria
Listless and lazy, probably very strong in someway but doesnt care enough to actually try unless convinced or forced

Damn, the later ones got longer than i expected
2/3

>Mexico
Super friendly, slightly genki, will try to get everyone to get along, very chill and bro outside of very serious moments, somewhat motherly

>Chile
Maximum genki, always smilling unless badly injured or fighting, loves to play and be useful, tries her hardest to get along with everyone

>Cote d'Ivoire
Very boring, has almost no lines, probably villain fodder or terciary hero, might be down to earth type and be a somewhat of a cowardly tsukomi

>England
Knight trope like Croatia but dumber and more hotblooded and aggressive, somewhat tomboyish and no sense of shame, like a righteous deliquent.

>France
Extremely smug, ojou-like, high and mighty and while she can get her hands dirty, she prefers to just talk shit, might actually be as good as she says

>Iran
Serious and a bit of a bitch, strictly business oriented but is open to conversation and negotiations, will most likely be one of the first to die

>Ghana
too mature for her body type but street smart, acts like a serious adult most of the time with slight kiddy slips

>Russia
Super bitchy and serious, very high and mighty and unfriendly, cold, will avoid talking, will never be seen smile or make friends, lone wolf.

3/3
>Cameroon
Tries to act terrifying but comes out as cute, very baka, easily distracted from killing
>Australia
Generic "Friendly" type overall and a little naive. Can be a little hotblooded and dense, possibly leading to misunderstandings and fights
>Japan
Generic "wondrous" MC type, slightly baka, think Yui from K-On but a little more sensitive and empathic
>Italia
Very ara-ara and smug, master tease and gets on people's nerves, unlike portugal she has a dangerous aura, making people startled and alert
>Honduras
"small shy" type, slightly useless and helpless but only to a degree, very reliant on others, no confidence, smarter than the others but naive
>Nigeria
Boring, a little serious but overall "nice" to others, probably infodumper and momentousness tsukomi
>USA
Like Australia but less naive and hotblooded, a little boring but has that gaijin japanese to compensate, might be a little boke in her weird ways
>Korea
typical closed eyes "nice on the outside, psycho on the inside", teases while friendly and slightly opens eyes when threatening

Belgium best girl, small, smug and is a heavy hitter type.

What kind of type of the fighter is Russia? Ranger or Wizard witch?

>US
>Power not a literal 6

I mean what?
I'll give magic being low as spirituality is declining greatly but this is a place with the most advanced military/firepower on the face of this earth.

>small magic despite long range
Probably some kind of weak stand by looking at her image. Good range, but nothing outside of that.

I dont think they are based on the country as a whole and more the soccer skills

Croatia best girl.

Bosnia should have a stat shift to 5 whenever she's overcome by a certain emotion

Anger = Power
Happiness = Speed
Depression/Sorrow = Armor
Anxiety/Nervousness = Range
Love/Affection = Magic

Spain a pure
France a SLUT

>picking anyone other than Switzerland or Honduras

I'm going to marry Germany!

>lolis
Ugh.

>only one Korea
>the worst one
Russia does have a small group of friends, maybe even a family, and among them she smiles to her heart's content. Everyone else? Putting on a fake smile is dishonest and thus disrespectful, and she just doesn't like everyone else.

That's just Russian. Smiling makes you look manipulative or retarded.

>argentina
>dark elf
but argentina is white

Best Korea wasnt in 2016 cup
>that russian comment
I can see that, didnt meant to say she never smiles, but i meant the personaility she presents during her interactions with the other international mahou shoujos.
thanks for commenting on my autism, my wasted time now feels justified

Shit taste

That's the joke, the mahou shoujo is black but acts like a white person while the average argentinian is white but acts like nigger.

nice meem

Seems you don't like the african girls

Love Cameroon, she is really cute and Ghana is less cute but still good, Nigeria and Ivory Coast just happen to have really boring expressions in terms of personality in the pic.

Why Chile is white?

She isn't

>United States
>2/5 range
Their ICBMs imply otherwise.

>Their

>the average argentinian is white but acts like nigger
Really makes you think.