No more Jews in France

Why do (((they))) want to leave France so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25jKeJ28dSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No no, you don't understand.

It's not about them leaving the country..

>Why do (((they))) want to leave France so much?

Because their mission has ended, France will already be a muslim caliphate soon.

Which they?

Jews in France want to leave France because of Muslims.

Jews in Israel want French Jews to immigrate because French Jews are good quality immigrants. They're well educated, reasonably Western, and actually have money.

Because antisemitism is rampant among the Muslim community in France

They're like Californians and locusts: ruin somewhere and move on to repeat the process ad infinitum.

This, very this.

He abused Sup Forums detectives to get elected, newfag. If you don't remember that I can recount what happened.
The French aren't allowed to speak about politics for the two days before a general election. We'd just memed Trump into the White House and were supporting LePenn. On the night before the French have to shut up by law his team used a VPN to drop lots of his files they said were hacked and showed money laundering. Enough to keep us busy for 2 days translating from French into a modern language (English). What they knew and were counting on is that the French hate Anglos. In Britain we aren't keen on them but it's worse the other way round since we beat them into second place at literally everything for a thousand years, and they think Americans are fat loud mouthed idiots. Having English speaking Anglo-seeming pol lecturing the French when they weren't even allowed by law to reply - based on nothing, there was nothing in the files - was more than the frogs could tolerate.
At worst he neutralised us (our Pepe mascot could be a powerful symbol to the frogs) at best his trick actively helped him win.
>Jupiter (?)
*Paedo, groomed and recruited. The man is a sneaky cunt and we owe him a debt of disaster for my two horrible days spent reading French.

>forcing the importation of niggers and muslims
>shove a candle holder up your ass and spin on a top wondering why a chair isn't comfortable

>infiltrate and destroy culture
>bring in hordes of subhumans
>escape to safe homeland

4D
D4

Yeah Macron got flipped by Trump.

Because Jews are not popular in Muslim nations.

Can't tell if this will be a good or bad thing in the long run.

checked

I came here to post this.

>let's load this country with Muslims
>oh no they are trying to kill us
I am beginning to think Jews aren't as smart as you guys say they are.

LOL

>When Jews start wars in the Middle East causing Muslim refugees to flood Europe turning Europe into an Islamic Caliphate thus pushing Jews out of Europe and into Israel where they pay Israeli taxes and serve in the IDF.

What a time to be alive.

>no jews in your country
>because jews have already ruined it
Not sure how i feel.

I remember that, and I commend you for your work trying to translate those documents. That said, Macron does seem to be a bit more of a wildcard than we expected during the election. Certainly not /ourguy/, but perhaps not entirely in line with the powers that be, either.

Their work is finished

>Corrupt French politicians with jew sheckels to open frances borders to "Diversity"
>"Diversity" arrives in the form of Muslims
>Muslims hate jews
>Jews have to leave France
>Profit? Or are muslims the chosen final weapon of the jews?

Because of the Muslims, it's pretty obvious whites are the ones flooding their own countries.

Heil to MY Emperor

>Oy vey! how can you be so racist to these poor muslim refugees?
>Don't be so islamaphobic, you racist goyim!
>They just want to live their lives and integrate!

>OY FUCKING VEY, THE MUSLIMS ARE ANTI-SEMITES, LITERALLY WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

>No, goyim, you have to deal with them, we aren't leaving because we are racist or islamaphobic like you dirty goyim, it's just that they are anti-semites!

This.
They have destroyed France and will go to the next target nation.

>the parasite abandons the host

HAHAHAHAH we are fuked man life is gay

I came here to read this post

perfect

I may be mistaken but France seems to have more shitskins than any other “white” country period

Mainly Muslims and africans

BECAUSE HE IS LITTERALY FRENCH HITLER

they are targeting all of us. our race is targeted for extinction.

well since murrica isnt white country you are not mistaken

not anymore it's not

They flee to their ethnostate after screwing the pooch for the rest of us.

I unironically think that their plan backfired

The main weakness of the nose is that they cannot think long-term

If France kicks out all the Muslims the Jews will feel entitled to come back.

>Mama Merkel directing people and making sure everyone looks nice
>Black uncle checking out suit, probably spent his whole country's GDP to buy it
>Macron shuffling around for best spot next to big brother America.
>Trump being all cool and shit.

Damn, it's almost enough to make you like these people

/ourguy/

this tbqh.

Less than you but more than any other european country.
Sadly our neighbours are following our example at an alarming rate. We can't even have the possibility to cross the border for a better future when shit will hit the fan here, because the same thing would have happened in England, Belgium, Netherlands or Germany.

2018 - Jews evicted from France, AGAIN

Methinks he thinks he's Napoleon 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I doubt it. France has millions of Jews.

>jews forced to leave france because moslems
>eradicate all moslems, tell no one
>jews so afraid they will never return to france because moslems, yet no moslems in france
>keep telling jews there are moslems in france

when do we start staging moslem attacks on jews? i have a jew costume at home anyone got a raghead outfit?

The real reason is because all the french jewish woman are addicted to muslim nigger dick and can't stop taking cock in all their holes. They even bring their daughters along to watch. It's become a jewish endemic and quite obsene.

When they say “antisemitism” do they really mean “not having control of the media and government”?

>Macron - Reddit
>Trump - Sup Forums

Cause they brought in muslims and fucked themselves over xD

>actively work to bring a people who don’t believe you should exist into your country of residence
>this is sometimes against the wishes of the natives
>wonder why the amount of people who hate you is increasing rapidaly

HOW CPULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!

don't forget their latest scheme, shaking down poland for nazi gas camps. thats called "schutzpa"

>HOW CPULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=25jKeJ28dSQ

It's full of fucking mudslims.

Pretty bad. I assume they go to Israel? Poor folks, no more baguette for them. Tragic.

quads confirm.

I, for one, appreciate this post.

>No more Jews in France

Jews all fuck off to jewland ,laters worldwide plague kills most of mankind....
Except jews who miraculously survive cos god gave them decent antivirus injections

world war Z prophecy

Must be nice having your very own country to run away to when you destroy your host Country.

>'there will soon be no jews in France'...
Ohhhhhh nooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

>I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we're gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, bitches