Why i have zero empathy for germans

hi pol,

with all the shoa-meming stuff you have forgotten that germans have done lot's of crimes against whites - the french, the poles, the russians, the englishmen (barabric bombings) etc.

during the Siege of Leningrad 600 000 civilians died from starvation. My grandfathers parents (btw his father was a theoretical chemistry professor, rather famous he even has a wiki page) and he was found unconcious by neighbors. He had some deep psychological problems even when he was 80 years old, despite having lived a bright life (he was a mathematician)

i literally don't care if all germans all will die, i actually hope they will. this nation of sexually frustrated bio-robots have always been known for their cruelty which they try to rationalise with some theoretical staff

BTW Putin's elder brother died from hunger during the siege, so hope he has a plan for krauts and all the migrant flow was partly orchestrated by him

PS pic related

The diary of Tanya Savicheva, a girl of 11, her notes about starvation and deaths of her sister, then grandmother, then brother, then uncle, then another uncle, then mother. The last three notes say "Savichevs died", "Everyone died" and "Only Tanya is left." She died of progressive dystrophy shortly after the siege. Her diary has been claimed to have been shown at the Nuremberg trials

>russians get baited by jews to fight their brothers
>russians die in the process
>its the germans fault

>Russians
>white

>Russian army destroys food and supplies as they retreat
>civilians starve
>somehow this is germany's fault

>during the Siege of Leningrad 600 000 civilians died from starvation.
To be fair, it WAS in Russia.
They might have ended up starving to death anyway.

All that happened because they fought communism. And you know who started it.

>lot's of crimes against whites - the french, the poles, the russians, the englishmen (barabric bombings)
>the englishmen

The others don’t matter but for this one, the germans must pay. FOREVER.

Why didn't you two faggots just stop after splitting up Poland?

You don’t get it, do you? There is large resentment against Germany in Russia. It’s not changing anytime soon. Any move by Germany attempting anything will result in Germany being wiped out by nukes. Most Russians would support this.

This is why Germany will never be its former self ever again. You can dream of your aryan super power homeland all you want, won’t ever happen. Germans are now eunuchs.

Look you dumb nigger
Whites move from the past and unite against these kikes or we die
Your call Vlad

>Putin's elder brother
Putin had a brother that today would be more then 80 years old?

btw the stupid cruelty of krauts was the reason of their doom.

Hitler was so ass-blasted by the anglos refusal to surrender so all the high-quality Graphite went to fau production therefor famous Bothe mistake happened (due to poor quality of experimental material he failed find it's neutron slowing properties) so germans were forced to work on expensive heavy water reactor which led to downfall of their nuclaer program

Why are you bothering?
You're talking to retarded kids, most of them are too dumb to learn history, and some are trolling.

one is to fight and another is to deliberately kill civilians with cruel methods - germans did not let civilians to escape the city

all the rape was not enough, due to geopolitical reasons georgian jew and maniac stalin did not let to slaughter them all

even during starvations in ukraine or south russia peasants were let to leave the starving areas

Glad you ancestors suffered.

Would do it again.

yes his parent were old when he was born

that's the true kraut sado-masochistic autist

>have war
>army is marching towards a large city
>don't retreat
>don't surrender
>enemy army just sits there and sieges the city
>don't have your shit together at all
>start dying en masse
>still don't surrender
>blame the enemy army for your deaths
Or maybe they could've:
1) Given up the city
2) Prepare themselves better with better supplies
3) Actually fight for Leningrad
4) Flee earlier
This is just common fucking war tactics. Sieges have been happening for fucking centuries. No army wants to maintain a siege, but they do it because otherwise they cannot conquer the area, and the city will just fuck their shit up if they move on.

no there was no need for such cruellty, btw spanish blue division also participated on the siege and they let civilians escape in way larger numbers

germans did not let the civilians to flee even to german territory

Stalin didn't let civilians retreat either to be fair, he fought it would make Soviet soldiers fight harder.

Sorry that's how sieges were conducted for the last 5000 years. They aren't fun and you don't get united nations meme supplies piped in on the daily.

true, stalin was a maniac with maniac logics, but
there was not enough control on the city actually, and there were tons of tries to escpae but the germans met them with fire due to von Leebs order number S.123 , even german commanders protested but Hitler insisted

no they were not, actually during the siege of berlin soviets let the civilians out with some sexual contribution

>russians
>human

words of a true humanist, this is the reason why noone gona give you a hand now kraut

>noone gona give you a hand now
no one ever helped us anyway, so why should we expect that now?
everything what we did was thanks to our own strenght, and germany will rise again.

quit your bitching Vlad, communists are not people

so basically you will not oppose muss-murdering of all swedes and germans as they live in kike controlled states now?

>BTW Putin's elder brother died from hunger during the siege
What? How fucking old is that manlet?

russia wanted to take over the world should have surrendered instead of mounting a fucking sneak attack and then pretended they betrayed you
shouldn't have killed millions of christians and then framed germany for the hololcaust

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin was born on 7 October 1952 in Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union (now Saint Petersburg), the youngest of three children of Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin (1911–1999) and Maria Ivanovna Putina (née Shelomova; 1911–1998). His birth was preceded by the death of two brothers, Viktor and Albert, born in the mid-1930s. Albert died in infancy and Viktor died of diphtheria during the Siege of Leningrad in World War II

again it has nothing to do with civilian lives

btw why do sodomites always protect the nazis while being put onto the ovens, or you dream that you would be that privileged ss fag who will not be hunted?

Damn, didn't realize Putin was that old. Looks good for his age.

sad thing with all the medcine he has he will rule for 30 years more

no im just shittalking

It had become an existential struggle between two empires, the millions of dead russians were a tragedy but the people who slaughtered them expected to be treated the same way in return.
Without american intervention we probably would have faced genocide under stalin as retaliation and the fear of bolshevism that had motivated many to vote for hitler ultimativly stemmed from the eastern influence on communist parties in europe. You russians also have some dead nations in your closet after all so dont virtuesignal please.

Always funny when americans larp as someone that knows about other countries.
I have many russian friend so dont worry.

Because you were lead by jews and openly opposed all sorts of treaties like the Geneva convention, it was no secret that ussr soldiers disguised themselves as civilians if it meant gaining an advantage.

>been known for their cruelty
Well at least we germans actually work instead of drinking vodka all day...

>German claiming to have many Russian friends

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Who’s larping? You are!

>> no secret that ussr soldiers disguised themselves as civilians if it meant gaining an advantage.

yes, like my 6-years old grandpa

Not him, but I've worked with russians for years and you're full of shit. Half if our country used to be in the USSR, you genius.
Why do mutts always try to act like they have knowledge about the world?

Yeah, because if you really knew Russians, they nonstop talk about ww2 and what the Germans did to them.

But muh Russian friends, they like me!

no they don't, but no russian truly likes a kraut tbqh, there something wired about them, well even racially different italians or spaniards are much more likable not to mention burgers or norwegians

We people of Indoeuropean descent have slaughtered each other for generations in the most brutal ways imaginable. Seems to be in our nature apparently ... so no reason to be salty about it. The madness of the two world wars has weakened us all.

/tred

Welp, Leningrad could have surrendered, but it didn't, so you ruskies brought it onto yourselves

I understand this dude.

He's kinda right.

it was really and truly up to civilians to decide

Lol, your garbage country was rebuilt on american and russian money.

NAZBOL GANG

You mean your family doesn’t have a little shrine of every family member killed in ww2? Because the Russian diaspora here do. I visited one Russian family where they had a shrine to a baby, and told their kids this was your aunt, the Germans murdered her. Plenty of other babies died after ww2, doesn’t matter, this one, the Germans murdered her.

but they won't talk about it all the time

IF germany went openly anti Jew, I'm sure russia would be fine with them ripping europe a new asshole...

>russian americans are russians
>italian americans are italians
Shit like this is why the world laughs at you when you open your mouths about shit like this
You're called mutts for a reason, nigger.

Splitting up Poland put them on a border with one another, both had plans for invasion and the Germans fired first

>during a giant war three generations ago killed lotsa people
>i am a giant faggot about still

you invaded them mate...

You're called Achmed for a reason as well.

Britain dropped more bombs on civilians in Dresden than Germany did all of England

Stop living in the past Ivan.
Stop living in only a certain part of the past, too.

Today is today, tomorrow is tomorrow.
What has been yesterday, got nothing to do with you and me.
It was not our world and not our choices.
Not your, not mine.

Today it is ours and tomorrow it will be, too.
Why shall we fight for the history of our grandgrandparents?
Because of the tradition?!?
Leave the tradition where it belongs to.
The past.
Lets fight for a righteous world.

start shit, get hit

Mat 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

TPBP

>Zhenya died on December 28th at 12 noon, 1941
>Grandma died on the 25th of January at 3 o'clock, 1942
>Leka died March 17th, 1942, at 5 o'clock in the morning, 1942
>Uncle Vasya died on April 13th at 2 o'clock in the morning, 1942
>Uncle Lesha May 10th, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, 1942
>Mama on May 13th at 7:30 in the morning, 1942
>The Savichevas are dead
>Everyone is dead
>Only Tanya is left
>Tanya Savicheva

Germany did nothing wrong

>The Savichevas are dead
>Everyone is dead
>Only Tanya is left

> wedindudindudindu DINDU dindu we.. also dindu dindu and dindu - dindu dindu dindu. Dindu dindu dindudindu

>Russians refuse to leave city which is surrounded and blockaded
>Starve to death
>This is the german's fault
Are sieges new to the russian mentality? I mean I know most russian cities used to just give up when the mongols showed up, and the mongols tended to burn everything to the ground rather than doing sieges, but it's pretty normal to not let your enemies get supplies to keep on fighting. Generally, armies have the empathy to surrender in order to save the civilian population from starvation, but why do that when you can blame the enemy?

You shouldn't have posted this story here, nigger, to get some points or god knows the reason you had. It's our history, not theirs, so fuck them sideways.

Now look at this gypsy-nazi collaborator/sympathizer after they fucked up near Stalingrad we've fucked his country for over 60 years, look he doesn't even know what Hitler planned to do to the city. So stop the whine faggot you aren't going to achieve anything here.

>Russia dindu noffin it was gud land trinkyn wodka never bad tinks duing
Germansia bad bad bad always killin little nadja and tascha and trinkyn all wodka from russia people URRRAAA URRRAAA

destroyed me with this

nope, i think i've achieved understanding from the french, poles, brits and some burgers itt, my goal is no remind that germans have not paid yet and their sole existence is a threat, not as urgent as non-whites, but still a threat

Staling murdered more whites (Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Balts, Caucasians etc) than all Hitlers and Germans in this world.
What now, Slawa?
Nuke yourself?

Interesting post. Have a good day.

>zero empathy for germans

ok so should a twenty-something german who was not alive during this era and not responsible for any of these events, nor his or her parents, feel guilty for this? or do they have to kneel at the feet of jews and whip themselves on the backs because they happen to share blood and a homeland with murderers from a bygone era?

i'm not excusing the holocaust at all, it was an absolutely horrific event... i just want to know why younger germans need to feel responsible for something they didn't do?

nuke georgia

Лoл, cpaлeн зaмopил Лeнингpaд гoлoдoм, нo винoвaты нeмцы.
Op is paid Putin shill, sage, ignore.

This

I agree brother germans and austrians should be genocided.. But its happening thanks to brown people :)