Coulter Retweeted Kevin MacDonald

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Ann Coulter recently Retweeted Kevin MacDonald!

twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/95704888625359662

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/957048886253596672
twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/95704888625359662
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a fuck? Why is this worth a thread?

twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/957048886253596672

Because the (((media))) will pounce on Coulter, you fool.

Coulter is a fucking zionist you retard.

and she did it on holocaust remembrance day too

lol

Coulter is fearless. I bet her last book will be an exposee of Jews.

based

Remember when she tweeted, "How many Jews do they think there are in America?" when the GOP was talking about Israel constantly

Zionism is Nationalism for Jews. That's okay as long as the Jews allow Whites to have nationalism. Jared Taylor, Spencer, RamZPaul, and many others say the same thing. Zionism is not the problem, but the Jews' "nationalism for me, not for thee" IS the problem.

Wrong. Israel is illegitimate.

ISRAEL IS THE PROBLEM OF COURSE E-CELEBS SAY IT ISNT.

THEYRE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

If America had a president that cared about USA as much as Bibi cares about Israel that would be a great thing. No arguments here.

fuck no it isnt. and get the fuck out of this country if you truly believe that

Thanks for revealing yourself as a shill. You clearly are not a WN, level-headed, understand the long-term end-game, or simply understand Nationalism on the most simplistic level

If we have our OWN ethnostates (

Not seeing Kevin MacDonald on that image??

Bibi is a war criminal. Israel dies in 2018.

you are quite literally retarded, israel isn't going anywhere...

Yes it is. What do you think Mueller's been investigating?

9/11
sandy hook
vegas
JFK
USS liberty

etc etc etc

She writes for Amren, she's much more redpilled than even people here give her credit for

I dont trust that opportunistic bitch.

>Anne Coulter worried about white children

They fought for and took it. Now they hold it. Just like all things in this world, might is right and possession is 9/10ths of the law. How do you think we got America you fucking twit.

Hello Ann

Do you understand that Israel is about to be exposed and all their crimes will be brought to light?

get out yid

>twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/95704888625359662
DELETED

Do you consider them killing Palestinians a crime? I don't, I just wish they would get it over with and finish them off instead of drawing it out like Vietnam.

>Now they hold it
Only with the help of the world superpower. Things are changing, nobody young cares about "Judeo Christian values"

I could care less whos help they are receiving. If you hold a plot of land its yours. Syria is syria because Assad holds it, even if Russia is over there, correct?

She is syndicated, AmRen just paid for her articles...she doesn't "write" for them.

link was posted in error, use link here:

>Do you consider them killing Palestinians a crime? I don't
That's because you're a fucking kike.

It's amazing democrat leaders want to replace white people, but Nancy and Chuck won't step down and let brown people lead.

Nancy should resign hand over the reigns to Maxine Waters

Chuck should step down and let Cory Booker replace him.

She has retweeted Tara Mcarthy a few times. She knows who the alt right it. She listens to them and what they are saying and probably loves and agrees with all of it.

>thinks killing shitskins is their crime
t.newfag

One thing we can take away from Israel's killing of Palestinians is that Jews claim there to be no Palestinians. Jews also claim that there are no white people.

The Jews are dehumanizing both Palestinians and whites.

Jews are evil and they must be exterminated

These aren't very controversial. Israel has been ally in ways like Japan in that sense. She has made comments about Jews at CNN when that meme made headlines.

I know people like to call her "Mann Coulter," but she really has great Nordic looks and proportions. True shame she never had children.

What are you gonna do when Mueller brings to light all of Israel's crimes? What are you gonna do then you fucking loser?

>Do you consider them killing Palestinians a crime? I don't
>That's because you're a fucking kike.

This guy obviously did you britbong retard, so who's the newfag. Israel commits plenty of real crimes, but them killing pali's I could give a shit about. I'm happy to send anyone weapons to do that.

You're JIDF though, nobody cares about your opinion.

She brought up the JQ, doesn’t mean she’s a Zionist

She supports Israel. She's a neocon.

Good. Free publicity for Kevin McDonald then.

Israel as a nation claims there is no such thing as white people? I'm happy to believe it, and I'm no friend of israel, but them murdering subhumans and then somehow using that rational to claim white people don't exist is a stretch. I have nothing in common with an arab.

She only looks manly now because she's old and her skin is tight and kind of leathery. When she was younger she was pretty.

>Killing Palestinians is a crime
>"everything I don't agree with is a shill"
What a fucking retard.

you are replying to a stray boomercuck, don't bother he has been told since birth that Israel is FUCKING BASED XD

>you are replying to a stray boomercuck, don't bother he has been told since birth that Israel is FUCKING BASED XD

My argument was that killing mudskins is not a crime and that taking and holding land means it is yours. Both are truths that remain without contention.

There's a difference between supporting Israel (like Neocons do) and tolerating Israel (like Nationalists do).

Again Israel in itself is not the problem it is the blatant hypocrisy the Jews demonstrate regarding Nationalism (for them, not us).

Killing Palestinians IS a crime. No matter what you think shlomo.

Wrong.

yeah sure whatever you say old man

BTW

4 gets in a row... lick my ass :)

just kidding 5 faggot

I don't like Israel I just think that comment was incredibley innocuous. And if that did happen I would expect Ann to react appropriately because I think she's the most genuine pundit out there.

ky shill

inb4 career suicide

>21 posts by this ID

Dude, you have posted enough in this thread. You stated your point. Now, FUCK OFF!

It's not only about them being hypocrites, it's certainly also a problem, if they manipulate us into supporting their nationlism.

Coulter is pretty woke but she probably rewteeted by accident

The kek happened here?

Impressive ...

Coulter is amazing. Only shills on here hate her — likely just contrarian NEETs with jack shit better to do

Coulter and Tucker are the most mainstream America First border hawks

fuck off, moarpheus

I think her career is hotter than ever. Seems she has 3-5 media hits a day with all this immigration chatter

She was a smart fox at Cornell and in law school

>"executing partisans is an atrocity!"
no it isn't retard

Literally who is Kevin? Why's it happening?

Anyone who fucks Bill Mahar is brain dead anyway.

Coulter is the one out of a million females, who failed tragicaly at her real role, but still is doing something very worthy. I certainly admire her for what she does.

only if you give them reason by being autistic over it you fucking alt right retard, die

Zionism is not jewish nationalism, Israel is like a base for the international jew to hang out in and figure out how to subvert the goyim.

She really is /our skeltal/

Shes a fox News contributor.

They will get the long knives out now. GoyenNacht when?

"Adios, America" is actually a great book too

I was wondering the same. He seems to be some professor that is outspoken about juden
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

I'm just starting to learn here

lmfao wow I never thought of this

Lmao he's not investigating ANY of those

Lol nupol will never learn

>being this new

who gives a shit if the message about the filthy evill child penis mutilating jews gets out?

>why?