Has he ever won any debate?

Has he ever won any debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUWIRO_sfYo
webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20140908/autism-early-intervention-infants#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, every single one

You do not "win" debates against Destiny. You just try and stop yourself from being mindfucked.

JF not being able to handle the bants is pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=gUWIRO_sfYo

Good god amighty

Im pretty sure He lost every debate.
The Destiny shills are real.

People still can't tell me his height.

And look at those arms.

I don't even watch desitny, but taking it to court is a bitch move.

is that when sargon made him spergout? im at work so i have no sound

Isn't that the pedophile dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

Destiny is a liberal debating libertarians. They are two sides of the same coin and since they have no grounding in theology, both have no basis for "ethos"

All Destiny does is point out to his opponents that they are essentially lapsed progressives.

Many people are bringing up threads about this abnormality, but the question is: Who the fuck is he?

Objectively, he's won every single one. I don't even like Destiny but his opponents always come off as stuttering idiots who get all their talking points from Sup Forums shitposts.

webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20140908/autism-early-intervention-infants#1

Yep, that's a thing.

I don't really understand the "Destiny is so great at debating" meme. Even in his "best" debates all I hear him doing is taking a lot of time and using a lot of very big words to say something real basic and simple and obviously wrong. I think he fools people into believing he's smart because he's so good with the terminology. But I've never heard him say anything earth shattering.

he won the one against lauren southern

he has won every single debate he ever had

>those 10" arms

>Who the fuck is he?

I just dont know why i click on fucking Destiny treads, i have no clue who he is, i have no fucks to spare on finding out. What is wrong with me?

It's REALLY hard to lose when your opposition is a 20 yo blonde gibsmedat with 0 political or history knowledge.

In my opinion there’s no debate to be had. The superiority of whites and asians is self-evident. The violent nature of nigs and to a lesser degree spics is, also, self-evident. White genocide is self-evident. Arguing against this reality is impossible.

Destiny? Y'all just a bunch of autistic people, honestly

lol no

>Destiny

The guy is autistic as fuck and / or a sociopath.

In his """debate""" with vegan gains he said he would kill his dog and eat it with no remorse for no reason and that he would not feel anything if someone butchered his dog in front of him. This is his way of being """logically consistent"""""

It's so frustrating watching people "debate" with this idiot and letting him get away with bullshitting because he talks so fast. Then again, he just slanders and kicks out everyone who can out-talk him so maybe that's why.

He weed drags then gets someone to say they don’t know or make a foolish comment about a micro-issue that is tangential to the greater point then declares them btfo
His mannerisms are also personally unpleasant to the point where people get annoyed and say something dumb
If that doesn’t work, or he doesn’t expect it to, he finds or invents/embellishes a smear
Gradually the internet began to hate him

If someone slanders someone else it’s fine

>MFW Psychicpebbles wasn't even in his stream and made Destiny throw a tantrum

He’s what a dumb person imagines a smart person sounds like, including the hyper fast speech and monotone

He won every debate.

YOU DO NUT KNOW WAT LOVE IS desTINY. YOU ARE AN EEDIUT AND A MORELFAG

>this can get laid

step up lads

Stop making these threads desTINY, you little fucking cockgoblin.

Define a normal life? Usually that involves being in relationships.

How Destiny debates from the clips I've seen because I'm not autistic enough to actually sit through an entire 2+ hour stream of this annoying fucktard:
>force opponent to explain their position in absurd detail and rigorously prove their points to mathematical precision
>when opponent inevitably fails to do this, nitpick some minor issue
>spend 2 hours discussing the minor issue and swirling around the argument to the point where nobody even remembers the original points anymore
>declare you have won without ever having brought a single actual point or position to the table

It really is bizarre that people keep falling into this Jew-trap, although because Destiny makes it impossible not to do so by stalling the discussion until the guest has been forced into a position it makes it somewhat understandable. "Debating" Destiny seems more like debating a brick wall, you can only really smash your fists against it in vain, he never seems to take any concrete position and simply relies upon the guest exhausting themselves battling his endless, irritating nitpicking and jeering rather than actually discussing key points and bringing his own rhetoric into play.

You can not effectively debate somebody who is unwilling to debate, Destiny pretends to debate, but never actually brings anything to the table to debate with, depending entirely on his guest making some totally insignificant mistake and then magnifying it as if his plan all along was to prove that said tiny, insignificant point was his entire argument from the beginning, from which he can declare himself the winner.

a soyboy vidyagaymer that uses racebaitng to gain publicity

thx for the explanation

You cant spell Destiny without "tiny"

>tfw Destiny is taller than me
>tfw every time people call him a manlet, I die a little inside

Fuck my father and his short genes