>The Butcher and the Natives fighting against their culture changing
>Democratic politician pandering to immigrants to get their votes
>Butcher takes an Irish immigrant under his wing
>Immigrant tries to murder him for his past sins
>All out civil war breaks out
>Immigrant successfully murders The Butcher and Irish take over
>Natives lose their foothold in New York
>Everyone cheers

But it's ok because the Irish were white people right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6WIX_o8wkU
youtube.com/watch?v=lTJ5AToiUug
youtube.com/watch?v=sjZE2XOHzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goys! Don’t you remember the 600,000 Irish immigrants who dindu nuffin? Let them in!

>Irish were white people right?
no they aren't

>But it's ok because the Irish were white people right?

Potatowogs aren't white. Bill the Butcher did nothing wrong.

back in the 1840s or 50s, there was an Irish Catholic bishop who visited America who proclaimed that Catholicism would sweep over and dominate North America and that they would control the world eventually. funny how many parallels there are between back then and today with the immigrant situation. know-nothings had every right to be leery of Irish immigrants honestly.

In all honesty, they were practically forced to fight in a civil war of a country they weren’t even born into. After escaping famine and death.
They truly were treated like shit, but lo and behold 100 or so years later they land one of their own In the White House.
Not bad for white niggers who didn’t get any gimmees like the modern day leeches we call immigrants

I suppose that since I have Irish ancestry, I must now undermine the Caucasian race for the satisfaction of this semitic OP.

>y forced to fight in a civil war
Nobody forced them to come here

The part when the Irish chimp out and start lynching niggers was awesome though.

Why did this happen to them?
Because their priests rape boys

but they did and they prospered without welfare or handouts
So what’s your grip with them Paco?

The British did, ignorant

>implying the Paddyhoax was real

Come on. I bet you didn't even know that the Irish conquered land in Britain and built kingdoms on our territory. We were only returning the favour.

>So what’s your grip with them Paco?
They turned the Northeast into a leftist shithole
>without welfare or handouts
Big new deal supporters

Britain was everyone's doormat back then, even the doormat of nordcucks. But you returned the favor by hosting international Zionism until it switched hosts to the US. Thanks a lot.

honestly my favorite part of that movie was all the rioters getting BTFO'd by the Union army. Fun fact: the 5 regiments dispatched to NYC to quell the riots had literally just finished up fighting at the bloodiest and nastiest battle of the entire war down in Gettysburg, imagine how pissed off you would be if you had just been through those 3 days of hell for your country and you're sent up to your home state because a bunch of lazy micks start chimping out after drafts are announced.

Everyone in the movie is a scumbag trying to get by but the riot scene is one of my favorites:

>youtube.com/watch?v=c6WIX_o8wkU

I love that movie and my ancestors were the Irish.

Have a jig doing a jig, it'll make you feel better.

>FATHER! Did you know theres a nigger in the church?!
>youtube.com/watch?v=lTJ5AToiUug

i remember the he shes part, that was kinda interesting. can't believe men have been banging traps for that long

Wasn't jfk the first Catholic President? Shit was deeply engrained.

It's funny, but back in the day the Irish hated the blacks worst of all, at least down here in the South. Any time there was a dangerous job to do they wouldn't risk having a slave get hurt so they'd just hire an Irishman.

Tiocfaidh ár lá :^)

Catholic scum run New York still

Irish had more in common with the Italians than they did the natives. And they'd turn it into the Vatican tomorrow if they had the chance

He rebutted your previous point

>go back to africa with your nig-noggery

I love how GoNY depicted the dead rabbits as being all progressive and having black members when they were probably the most racist and most anti-black group of people in the entire north IRL. A big part of the reason the draft riots happened was because of the emancipation proclamation, which irish felt made the war a war to free slaves rather than putting down traitors.

The niggers were called " smoked Irish " back in the day.

Well the Irish are the niggers of the white race. We will exterminate them last on the day of the rope however.

I liked it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sjZE2XOHzfo

>hollywood jew depictions
>dwelling on the past
thanks for clogging up the board with yer cess faggot

>know-nothings
I thought that there should be a revival of this party until I found out it was started by a kike.