What will happen if whites win

what will happen if whites win

We will begin to fight for our own interests again. Colonialism will happen again. Eventually once we have sufficient lebensraum we will begin yo build a space elevator.

Everything will go back to normal

why is this happening i just wanted to live a comfy black life in a decent area now suddenly everyone hates whites and they are freaking out like wtf

You lose

If white people "win", then society will move forward again.

But I think black people will be the real winners if they move back to Africa. I mean why settle for a cold country that literally goes down to -40C?

This guy gets it

I agree

>if
When

>Dat ID

Nothing Mr Vin diesel

remember the european age of discovery?
literally that except thousands of times more deaths because we have modern technology and also way more brutal because there will be absolutely no doubt in our mind that trying to integrate non whites might be a good idea

Sorry brotha. Your peepoe are holding the world back, rule of thumb is always all or none.

How's Subway treating you?

Kek

I remember that op

stage-2 galactic civilization

No u don't.

It's in your best interest as a Black person to want Whitey to succeed becuase Asia sure as hell isn't giving you a free ride.

Peace, prosperity and a homeland for all.
You'll love it. No more whitey getting up in your face.

Yeah. China is actually trying to take over Africa which is funny because black people are too busy blaming whitey for everything.

The great crusade.

We will lead humanity from perdition. I wish you could be there to see it.

Space crusade

future people still have shitty fashion taste, i see

I don't know about that.

Can you imagine, peace and order worldwide
Africa growing, Rhodesia model in every African Country.
imagine a White Europe, and white UK.
A proud germany,

History has taught us some stuff about half measures, so hopefully there won't be any of those.

>what will happen if whites win
birds will grow their forgotten teeth

i'll take a foot-long bmt on whole grain flatbread. pepper jack cheese. toasted. lettuce, onion, green pepper, banana pepper. chipotle southwest and honey mustard.

But what if Orks is the biggest and the strongest?

well then obviously WAAAAGGHHHHHH!

The EoM isn't racist. In fact, it takes any form of inter-human racial superiority and grinds it into nothing.
Turns out complete totalitarianism is better for equality than hippy-dippy peace nonsense.

Nothing, no point in going backwards which is what is going on right now. people are dumber, less morals, fearing to offend, "everything is racist" etc. What you should worry about is China infesting Africa. American's of African decent will be riding the comfy train of middle class living and higher, just have to unlatch from the lefts tit of gibs and strategically placed neighborhood abortion clinics. The typical American of African decent needs to wake up that the left has been using them all these years. Stabilize the nuclear family of husband, wife and children and grow while kicking the gangs and drugs out of your own neighborhoods. Chicago, Flint, Baltimore, DC, & Philly are good stepping stones to start. Everyone has imperfections in their histories, we just need to learn and grow from them. Turn in those who corrupt your local youth to law enforcement, take a stand and evolve past leftist gibs and clean out the filth of the inner cities and towns.

White people too need to come together and clean out our local rural heroin and meth dealing assclowns and stabilize the family. Family needs a strong man to show the kids strong values to live by, and what a man is suppose to do.

White's don't want to win. They want to be victims. Look at the whole we'll do any job claim. It's total bullshit. The loss of trade jobs proves that.

We will respect you if you talk out against the hatred and prove yourself to be a valuable member of society. Don't let some of the stormfags scare you.

The world will be a better place...

Trust the diaperhead!

>trust the meme flag

Yours isn't?

Why do you want to live in the freezing fucking snow with us?

>mfw the memeflaggot belives geograpgic location means memeflag

mfw an Argentinian believes his country matters.

>not putting > before mfw
t. newfag
>being so ashamed of his country that he has to hide behind memeflag

This.

we'll go on a massive killing spree that will carry us across the stars

Hi there Mr FBI, hope you're enjoying your last few months of employment before the purges begin.

we will rebuild human society

>leaf with the memeflags
kek

>A proud germany,
OH GOD EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE AGAIN. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

>populares tyrant scum
>capable of building anything

pick one

World peace

sup jared

Gadsden flag and ancap flag are always so fucking retarded wtf are you doing here nigger

Blacks will become much happier people living in the continent of their origin and surrounded by people like themselves and getting paid by American taxpayers to do it. Browns may or may not be happier living in their countries of origin, but that is their own fault.

Oh, I think I may be unintentionally pushing that idea through talking about recolonizing Africa to help establish governments and train people. I really think a lot of the romanticizing of the BACKTOAFRICA thing is the idea that Western black ghetto trash would be treated as godkings by the native Africans. The idea of Africa fixing its shit would take that fantasy away from them.

I now want to fix Africa just to crush their spirits.

This post is making pol great again

Cold cut combo!!!

Humanity (i.e. non niggers) takes their rightful place among the stars. You SHOULD be afraid. You overplayed your hand and got too confident. This is the future you chose.

Real life will be like slice of life anime. That's the world I'm trying to create.