Cowboy Bebop Live Action TV series

And so it begins.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-live-action-tv-series-1202454831/

JUST LEAVE IT
IT'S DEAD
I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT A SECOND SEASON

That's just so depressing to hear. Is there such a drought of ideas in the industry? No self respecting bebop fan would even consider watching this. The idea itself shits on everything the anime stood for. It's supposed to be over for Christ's sake.

I fucking hate Hollywood
Why do they have to ruin every anime? No live action adaptation has ever worked

This could only ever be decent if Watanabe is working on it, which he almost certainly isn't.

It's over.

Keanu Reeves?

meh, i would watch it.if it's suck,i'll drop it
you guys should just keep hissing each others over it

Is there any actual merit to this? I mean look at the 8 times an Akira live action movie was announced.

If this happened 10 years ago i would have hope for it being alright, these days no. Unless Ed's character is on point and Spike is played by Reeves.

Because Jews

You do realise you can literally ignore live action adaptations, right? I mean just stay in your house like you usually do and not buy a fucking tiket. Did the KNVD bust down your door and drag you to the cinema and force you to watch Ghost in the Shell Clockwork Orange style too?

>ignore it and it'll go away

Because that worked so well before.

Worked for me. Didn't even see the Ghost in The Shell movie. I ignored it and it went away. Holy shit, what a concept, right?

So which characters are gonna be black?

Have hope my friends! Even if it gets through development hell there's still a chance that it will die unnoticed on Netflix like death note.

Jet and/or Ed

They're not going to rest until every classic anime is adapted, aren't they?

What's next? A live action LOGH?

Jet's a former cop so he'll almost certainly be black. Ed will be Latina

Original was so shitty I didn't even manage to finish it, don't care about the live action either

Why not make a BNHA or OPM live action series?

It would be much easier with the hero troupe being popular.

I guarantee you they will make Ed black.

More importantly, which character will be a transgender?

Jet.
Faye, obviously. And she'll be the love interest.
>Original was so shitty I didn't even manage to finish it
You seem like the perfect target which this adaptation is aimed at.
Nigga look at the article. It's pretty much all set now.

Well if they are going to adapt it fully, then there is that one guy in the Jupiter 2 parter, he was a trans MtF at least his body was transitioned already to female. Also all those people on Jupiter are male but some take up prostitution dressing up or are transitioned as female.

What's the poster to the left of Wonder Woman?

mommy

I think thats the Mummy.

Oh yeah, the cargo hold of the aircraft with the sarcophagus. Thanks.

Missed me senpai?

Because you're not a space cowboy and I don't want to see you...

Btw, why do they have to ruin everything? Let us rest in peace with our blue feels

It'd be cool if they got Jet's actual VA to play the character. And yeah, he's a black guy.

Meh, whatever though! As long as he can keep up with the original va...!

I want to die.
This is the darkest timeline.

I'm still holding out hope for Keanu.

I have no confidence. Bebop is a great series, but I doubt it would ever translate well, especially if handled incorrectly.And I have no doubt this team will do it incorrectly.

Not in a TV series. No chance.

Nah, he doesn't quite have Spike's demeanor. I honestly can't think of anyone to play him.

Bebop was a shitty anime. Why would it somehow be better as a live action show?

You're a shitty anime.

Why? Keanu loves Bebop and for the most part doesn't give a fuck about money. This is the man who leaves a shit ton of money on the table all the time.

>all these white kids saying Jet
You all be trippin. It's going to be Spike, the main character. This is our year and you white kids better check your privilege.

He unJUSTed himself with the John Wick movies. Movie actors only work on TV when they're completely washed up

>...
You need to go back.

>our
WE

WUZ

And we're gonna carry that weight... maybe they'll at least get the tone and the message right?

they would blow all their budget in 5 minutes of the first episodes. thats why all the capeshit tv series so far have been pseudo realistic.

sure, just like they did with GitS user!

>inb4 Ed is south american
>Jey is BLACK

KANGZ

>slowpoke.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have nothing against live adaptions, but after hearing about what they have done with GITS, I don't want this.
Hollywood (jews) is now getting so fucking aggressive, almost certain they would fuck it up (from the anime fan perspective). It's better for them if 10 people watch it one time then one person watching it 10 times.
If we were back in '06 it would have chance to turn out good, but not in '17.
On the other hand;
The thing about Cowboy memebop is that it's a very normie-friendly anime which gits wasn't;
So we might get celebs and youtubers calling each other space-cowboy in the near future.
Kinda sad.