Adam Schiff on suicide watch as Hillary Clinton voices her support for #ReleaseTheMemo

"We all have a role to play in building a stronger, fairer America.”
- Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hillary Clinton supports the release of the FISA memo that magnifies the abuse of power at the FBI and Donald Trump's Department of Justice. Do you?

Show your support by tweeting out her new ad, "Transparency" with the hashtags #ImWithHer and #ReleaseTheMemo. Together we can stand up as a more powerful force to the injustices of the Trump administration than ever before.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs

As featured in the Associated Press: imgur.com/a/SJ0Hu

#ReleaseTheMemo

TFW “muh Russia” only gets you so far

That nigger’s eyes...
Schiff is on crack.

Kek

bump

Just wait till you find out that Schiff is /our guy/. Just kidding. He's not.

Haha. #ReleaseTheMemo Kikes!

Make your own memo!

fuck you scared me i thought it was real for a moment. Obviously if Hillary said something like that it would mean the memo is absolutely nothing. but I like this meme idea.

start a hashtag like #ShutThemUp or something demanding that the memo be released to shut those stupid whiny republicans up and prove its all just a big nothing burger.

I'm impressed.

daily remainder this jew is related to Jacob Schiff who sponsored bolshevik revolution
gas recommended

>start a hashtag like #ShutThemUp or something demanding that the memo be released to shut those stupid whiny republicans up and prove its all just a big nothing burger.

Excellent idea, on it

This guy has a pencil for a neck

oh gawd, you make giggle in my talkybox

Please don't release the memo.

lmao