Maxine Waters Is Giving A National Address On BET After Trump’s State Of The Union

Lel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEOOgOGIlmA
youtube.com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc
lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-2020-the-maxine-waters-primary/
washingtonexaminer.com/maxine-waters-smears-ben-carson-pledges-to-take-his-ass-apart/article/2627818
salon.com/2017/04/12/watch-5-reasons-maxine-waters-should-be-our-next-president/
redalertpolitics.com/2017/04/13/endorse-millennial-maxine-waters-run-president-2020/
twitter.com/huffpostwomen/status/847312462042898433
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331868-maxine-waters-trump-is-a-disgusting-poor-excuse-of-a-man
dailydot.com/unclick/maxine-waters-reclaiming-time-meme-song/
youtu.be/cvnWM4kzIgw?t=49
dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/maxine-waters-thinks-shes-a-millennial-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha.....fucking niggers, man.

INPEACH FOWTY FAHVE

When will blacks learn democrats dont want them to get out poverty?
Maxie pad is a total joke and is a total puppet.

THREE SPEECHES

Nigga please

Has Trump ever said anything directed at blacks?

Post YFW trump reads JFKs secret society speech word for word.

AHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone trying to leech off of Big Daddy Trumps ratings. Watch this state of the union be the most watched in history. You faggots that hate the Don sure do love to watch and talk about his every move tho. Almost like... dare I say... a fan?

>ooga booga bix nood mufuguh shiiiieeeeet

who? oh, some sheboon

Another comedy program served up by BET.

I’m convinced the Democrats don’t actually want to get rid of Trump. If they did, they would sit back and watch him make a fool of himself.
Instead, they make themselves look so ridiculous that he is no longer the center of attention

>nigger speech
>spic speech
>soyboy speech

Fuck these cunts

Why does it have to be on bet?

Maxine Waters speech leaked!

youtube.com/watch?v=MEOOgOGIlmA

B.E.T.- By niggers, For niggers, About niggers.
Only 13% of population.
Maybe a third actually watch.
Doubt even 1/4 of that don't care about her.
1/2 of that 1/4 don't even know who she is.
Quenn Negress Saphire wasting her time.

Americans are cucks

That is one crazy nigger-bitch!

Looking forward to her nigger antics.

>we bleed the same red blood

Apparently Maxweenie does not agree

hopefully someone will record it and then do a "bad lip" reading of it to put up on Youtube. but then again, anything that comes out of her mouth is just funny anyways.

>People from Haiti and Africa have AIDS and are from shithole countries
>Inb4 but but but they ARE shithole countries

Also, this tweet that contained false stats about black crime.

>Spanish response

The absolute state of the union

PLANTATION OF DEPENDENCY
OL HOUSE NIGGER MAXINE IS GONNA GET THEM FIELD NIGROS BACK IN LINE.
THE BLUE WAVE GON COM WHEN THE SLAVES GET TIRED OF BEING FREE

>trump reads JFKs secret society speech word for word.

I'm also guessing she won't even watch the state of the union

It's owned by non-flammable now

>In 2001, the network lost its status as a black-owned business when it was bought by media conglomerate Viacom for $3 billion

>Voting control of Viacom is held by National Amusements, Inc., a privately owned theater company controlled by the billionaire Sumner Redstone. Redstone also holds – via National Amusements – a controlling stake in CBS Corporation.

>Sumner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) is an American businessman and media magnate. He is the majority owner and chairman of the board of the National Amusements theater chain.

I said non-black

Which apparently is non-flammable now

stay woke!

I haven't even watched a trump speech in like half a year. Used to watch almost every single one.

Democrats do realize that the stereotypical angry black woman alienates people and there's even dating data from OK CUPID that verify this. So they run with the angriest black woman in Congress, from an insulated VERY far left coastal elite state California, to try to set the stage to vote for their party to raise taxes since the new tax code hurts California and New York open border liberals the most?

Godspeed you turbo out of touch nimrods. What ever focus groups they have most be from California. Holy fuck, I can't comprehend this delusion over trying to appeal to California on national TV. That state practically invites Mexico outlaws, gangs, Hollywood child molesters, and commie anarchists.

Are we really going to repeat this for another 3 years.

The left is boring me.

Just give the Democrat party over to black women.

AYO
HOLE UP
IMMA GIT ON BET N CALL DRUMPF A RACISS N SHEEIT FO NEXT HOUR

Literally James Brown

*smacks lips*
MUH FELLOW NIGGUHS SHEIT B BAD

>Maxine Waters
>BET
Well the good news is that the Dems are pretty much giving up the working class white vote, Pennsylvania and Michigan should be easy in 2020.
When will Republicans learn that blacks have no desire to change their current status quo?

some rich bitch with questionable income will call Trump racist to distract from all the truthbombs he drops about the fake Russia collusion and the FBI corruption and collusion with Hillary.
This is their big play?
more race baiting?

Afterwards, there will B a reception with Cold Duck served with platters of KFC. Watermelon Pie 4 desert!

But that's not false. Is that the joke?

Trump probably won't bring up the Russia/FISA stuff during the speech. I would love it if he did but state of the union speeches by necessity must be boring and routine, full of flag waving and inoffensive patriotism.

>Dems making it a white vs black thing
Shocker

I is bringin articles o dapeachment nex tusdee. fuck dis why mufugga am i rite my niggas? we getting paid gettin paid rite? das rite. we gettin paid.
>mfw latins run the niggers out of her district and she loses her seat to a beaner

So she will be giving State of the Boonyuns.
In her case it is yes still an ignorant whore.

Well the Spanish State of the Union is that DACA is going nowhere, and it is the Dems fault.

Not gonna lie, will watch. Hopefully we can get a stream thread going. Can't wait!

Dont forget about this fucking abomination.

Slay GURL QWEEN YASSSSS

Apparently I already did, got a basic gestalt?

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHHEEEEIIIIITTTT

Anybody?

smells of desperation

Do black people even like her?

It is the left here have fallen so far from relevance that they are close to wearing clown suits on the floor to get attention. This is why they want to get all of those illegals legal for a voting base. Problem is the illegals even if made citizens are still a minority despite what the propaganda says.

P A N D E R I N G
M U H
R A C I S M
A F T E R
D A C A
C H I P
S H U T D O W N

S A D !

>National Address On BET
Trump watches the the Gorilla channel, so he's guaranteed to see it.

>Laptop with stickers on low table
>Banzai tree
What is this?

Ooga booga booga

JAMES BROWN!

Is "Mean Maxine" Waters a rising star in the Democratic Party? Been hearing many people want her to run in 2020 and that the DNC needs a strong intelligent independent black woman to make up for years of white patriarchy racist rule in Amerikkka. I think she is the President we need, someone who will work for ALL Americans. She has a proven record and has taken down Drumpf many times.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc (Maxine SCHOOLING Racist & Sexist Bill O'Reilly)

>lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-2020-the-maxine-waters-primary/

>washingtonexaminer.com/maxine-waters-smears-ben-carson-pledges-to-take-his-ass-apart/article/2627818

>salon.com/2017/04/12/watch-5-reasons-maxine-waters-should-be-our-next-president/

>redalertpolitics.com/2017/04/13/endorse-millennial-maxine-waters-run-president-2020/

>twitter.com/huffpostwomen/status/847312462042898433

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331868-maxine-waters-trump-is-a-disgusting-poor-excuse-of-a-man

>dailydot.com/unclick/maxine-waters-reclaiming-time-meme-song/

>faceberg/Maxine-Waters-2020-1497842010258453/

I think we should back Maxine "The Poverty Pimp" Waters in 2020 to impeach 45 and restore the Black Man to His rightful glory

>thinking a trump speech doesnt have a high probability of jumping off the rails of routine.

>88
It will happen. The Dems will try to stop it, but their magic is powerless now.

i thought that was supposed to be some jew-jab. about them being gassed or put in ovens. kek.

drink colt 45

INPEACH FOWTY FAHVE

Based Jews!

AIDs disproportionately affected two groups when it was really bad. Gays and Hatians.

There used to be an old joke about that

>Whats the hardest part about being diagnosed with AIDS?

>Convincing your parents you're Hatian

nasty nigger

It's about the peach mints.

MY MILLENNIALS! STAY WOKE
youtu.be/cvnWM4kzIgw?t=49

BET? LMAO. That'll get the message out to white people.

I love the unspoken part - the networks wanted nothing to do with her black crazy ass.

You should take Maxine the Millennial seriously.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/maxine-waters-thinks-shes-a-millennial-video/

what does "bet" mean in that context?

Coons are gonna coon.

No one ever gives a fuck about the rebuttals, it didn't do shit all for the losers like Rubio against Trump. It's a good way to snuff your career out.

...on BET. Why do niggers insist on being so ridiculous all the time?

75% chance she goes off script and does that chicken neck side-to-side thing and just shouts "Racist!" over and over.

Nigger Entertainment Television

Jesus fuck, that guy is exactly 60 years older than me, and I am in my mid-thirties

It is kind of funny just how completely Sup Forums has rejected Q.

Carribean blacks are so chill

Sup Forums was with it until q's "soon" meme stopped being even remotely engaging. the retards that follow this shits will be connecting dots and eating crumbs forever

Sup Forums didn't reject Q so much as the shills were overwhelming. I follow him closely especially since he's proven legit and probably trumps tripcode.