Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Episode 6: アイドル! ブルーエンジェル - Aidoru! Burū Enjeru
(Idol! Blue Angel)
Zaizen Aoi works as a Charisma Duelist under the alias Blue Angel in LINK VRAINS. In order to gain recognition from her brother, Zaizen Akira, she publicly challenged Playmaker to a Duel in LINK VRAINS. However, Playmaker did not respond to her challenge. Instead, the one who appeared before her is Specter, who has disguised as her fan!

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Shima Naoki: Sawashiro Chiharu
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Angel: Nakashima Yuki
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Specter: Kajimoto Daiki
MC: Ikkan
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Storyboard: 須永 司 || Sunaga Tsukasa
Direction: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 横田明美 || Yokota Akemi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is gonna job this early? Come on.

Gong lost against Yuya pretty early too, same with Yuzu

No, Yuzu beat Yuya. In her one duel against him.

>A thread actually made it to bump limit
CONGRATULATIONS

And most of it was Arc-V

I swear to fuck we're never getting over Arc-V

So, I forgot that Honeybot can protect monsters from battle too.
Guess I can try getting her along with the other Links and Proxy.

Tell me at least her brother is hot, I hope?

That duel was a joke

I guess?

That's because trainwreck as it was, it still remains infinitely more fascinating than Vrains.

>thicc rin
muh

Sub when?

Eh... Vrain is absolutely the most non-fappable ygo series ever

It's already out on nyaa

yusaku's pretty cute

If you like boys that is. I can survive VRAINS with only Aoi

>it still remains infinitely more fascinating
Appli Drive is better than arc-v and vrains
> no appli thread
Life is suffering

I' m open to everything, but so far both male and female cast disappointed me.

HorribleSubs when?

more rule 63 art when

>Still no ghost gal
Sasuga KONAMI

Yeah now that it's being subbed by Crunchyroll, we shouldn't have to wait for Monosubs anymore (bless your heart though, Monosubs.)

Thursday according to their schedule. CR has already released it, right? Someone should tell HS.

Aoi is the best boy

Playmaker's bodysuit is A++ when the animation gets itself together.

Here's hoping Ai goes evil and gets the obligatory evil tentacles

Will Aoi be best boy?

Sure, but she didn't lose to Yuya, I have no idea where you got that from.

I predict Vrains will remain corny and gay as fuck and then have a Barians tier finale

Then we'll get Yugioh 7 and it'll be good for 33(-1) episodes, and then nosedive into complete shit.

Leaks?

she's going to job twice

She lost to that irrelevant black character

Thank god we got rid of her so we could have more room for such fantastic characters like

Sayaka

Captain Solo

Shinji Weber

Roller Skate faggot

Brain Parasite Doctor

and

Zarc

Can we get some episodes dedicated to other summons or are we going full 5Ds/ZEXAL?

Doctor and Shinji were fun conflict enablers.

Prolly full zexal.

Shinji was a faggot and idiotic conflict enabler.
Herr Doctor was ok but wasted. And he triggered that scene were it was literally Yuya saying what Vanilla fags and NTR haters think about NTR
>YOU ACT LIKE MIGHTY ANIMALS BUT INSECTS ARE INSECTS

ARROWHEAD KAKUNIN

I really like when they give the monsters some personality. I hope they do more like that

Aoi needs a partner

Jesus Christ, these Nips are fast

>Spends her days either bored out of her mind at school, or entertaining millions as Blue Angel
>Spends her nights either waiting for her brother to answer his damn phone, wondering who the twink in the spandex suit was or waiting for Trickstars to be on Duel Links so she'll finally have something else to do

We're fucking 5 episodes in. I swear to god people were saying this same shit about Arc-V

/INTO THE VRAINS/
It's Sup Forums sings time again,this time we're doing with the wind (Vrains OP1)
The deadline is the 15th of June and all submissions should only be your vocals (no backing) make sure you're on beat or on pitch (both is optimal, but just one is fine)
If it's too low or high change it by 3,5 or 8 semi tones depending on how drastic you need to change it (this is easily done in audacity) and feel free to record a harmony track to go along with it (on a separate file)

Song: youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
Send submissions to: [email protected]

She probably has other things to do. Like sniff her brother's clothes or look for mods to boost Blue Angel's bust.

This is the face of a girl with a lot of sexual frustration

Are burn decks so strong that even Playmaker is having trouble dealing with Aoi?

>And he triggered that scene were it was literally Yuya saying what Vanilla fags and NTR haters think about NTR
what's it like having a persecution complex this bad

playmaker doesn't even duel her next episode

Burn decks are some of the most annoying decks out there.
Consider that most of the burn decks got more defensive cards and techs and they just sit until you burn out.
Trickstar is that only that they are actually offensive and not only burn.

Where did you guys watch the raw? I'm searching, but I only find fake sites doing it to get views

Is this what i think it is?

>Browses online
>Constant boob jokes
>Anybody believes her being a boy.
>The look of desparation.

>Pussy_Destroyer.jpg

Firewall Dragon can fuck off, Decode Talker is the one true ace monster

Why so many pillows?

>thank god we got rid of her
Pleb taste detected

This was a pretty good scene. Decode talker is best boy.

He will get the Stardust Junk treatment, and then be relevant at the very end of VRAINS

poorfag here where can I watch subs

On the screen.

People usually release rips from crunchyroll?
Sorry for the noob question, but I'm not willing to subscribe it just for see my card game advertisement animu.

Have a delicious miss "I don't want to be an attention whore" as retribution for making a dumb question.

because she wants the warm of a woman body and pillows are the next best thing

CIBR-JP044 トリックスター・スイートデビル Trickstar Sweet Devil
Link 2 LIGHT Fairy-Type Link Effect Monster
ATK 2000
Links: Left, Right
Materials: 2 “Trickstar” monsters
(1) Each time a monster(s) at this card’s Link Point is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.
(2) Each time a “Trickstar” monster effect inflicts damage to your opponent: All face-up monsters your opponent currently controls loses 200 ATK for each monster at this card’s Link Points until the end of this turn.

>she wants the warm of a woman body

What will you do if they retrain a monster you like? Not neccesarilly link. Would you rather that or having an episode with that monster?

Trickstars and Gouki really need more spam cards. It's already hard to even get their main Link monster on the field, let alone a second one consistently and keeping any of the main deck monsters around to benefit from them afterwards is all but impossible.

If you think it's a generic sword pose used across anime, then yes.

You mean more Ancient Gear shilling? I'd have nothing against link AG

An ancient gear that let you either double summon or ss ignoring summoning conditions.

I wonder who

>It's hard to get Trickstar Holly Angel on the field
>Literally a one card summon

>literally leaves you with no fuel to actually make use of her on the same turn

Anyone else would like to fuck the shit out of Aoi? Like, anyone else here besides me I mean. If you catch my drift ;)

>woman
human* I don't know what the fuck happened here

>That moment my opponent Link summons Decode Talker, synchro summons Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and then fusion summons Starving Venom Fusion Dragon
>Proceeds to negate Starving Venom's atk boost with Clear Wing and liberated Starving's effect to blow all my special summoned monsters while keeping Decode and a 5300 Clear Wing

Finally, a worthy opponent!

what is it with you people and super bland boring girl?

>Link Summoning Decode Talker, Synchro Summoning Clear Wing, and Fusion Summoning Starve Venom in a single turn.
>Without a single Pendulum Summon.
Bro I think your "Worthy Opponent" is cheating.

Dude back off. I was the first one who said wanted to fuck Aoi's brains out.
But I wouldn't mind if Yuusaku does it instead

6 episodes in and Yusaku's extra deck is already big as fuck

Decode Talker
Encode Talker
Proxy Dragon
Firewall Dragon
Link Disciple
Link Bumper
Link Spider
Honeybot
Binal Sorceress
Trigate Wizard

10 freaking extra deck monsters already. This is such bullshit. Why is it for Yusaku to be a Link spammer but the other protagonists besides Yugi get a bitch slap and a kick to the stomach for spamming their extra deck?

it's refreshing to see a bland cute girl in anime, where everyone one has unnatural hair or features

>but the other protagonists besides Yugi get a bitch slap and a kick to the stomach for spamming their extra deck?
What did he mean by this?

Why would you want to fuck a boy?

She's a cute 3D girl turned 2D.

>doesn't like Aoi
What are you, gay or something?

The Link Summon animation is way too long and boring.

Yuusaku is a professional stalker

I rather some support for her, but I would not mind if it is a retrain like an Extra Deck version.

what's the point of using more than the demanded number of monsters to link summon? Like why 3 when you only need 2?

>in the anime with THE most unnatural hair

You have to add up to the right Link Number. So while Decode Talker only requires 2 monsters, its Number is 3, so you have to use 3 non-Links to summon it.

it's like synchro except without levels

>there are people
>in these threads
>right fucking NOW
>that wouldn't fuck Aoi's brains out

She is basically asking for it in her Blue Angel outfit. And she has a choker? Submissive as fuck. She is my fantasy come true.

Oh, but you need at least 2 Cyverse monsters. Ok, I get it now. Thanks user.

I would definetly date Aoi at first. Then probably fuck her between the first night ot at the end of the week

Yuzu is more my taste and I even had lewd dreams with her.

You need at least two Effect Monsters, but yeah.

most recent episode has Yusaku explain how to use link monsters as materials to fit the minimum requirement (honeybot + link spider = decode talker)

learn the rules, Yusei and Yuya cannot do what Yusaku did this episode anymore and that's especially unfair to Yusei because he cant fight at all without his synchros, on top of that Decode Talker and Firewall Dragon are both stronger than Yuya's Odd Eyes, Clear Wing,Dark Rebellion and Starve Venom. It's like Vrains is giving an entire fuck you to every other series before it while looking and feeling like boring shit.