Why are you guys so unhappy, angry, and hateful? You seem to hate everyone, all the way from Jews, blacks, Mexicans...

Why are you guys so unhappy, angry, and hateful? You seem to hate everyone, all the way from Jews, blacks, Mexicans, to women, muslims, and gay people. Astonishingly, you even hate your fellow ideologues. You attack the people that promote and fight for your ideas. Worst of all, you guys clearly hate yourselves. It's obvious to anyone looking in from the outside, most of you are very bitter, resentful, unhappy people.

The world really isn't as bad as you think, everyone isn't out to get you, and you can achieve a fulfilling life. You just need to let go of the hate and accept responsibility for your own actions and failures. Become more positive. Write journals, lift weights, and push yourself to becoming a greater person, more fulfilled person.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zbLEX
google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/2017/06/09/germany-cracking-fake-news-frankfurt-sex-mob-617536.html?amp=1
nap.edu/read/21746/chapter/9
cato.org/publications/immigration-reform-bulletin/criminal-immigrants-their-numbers-demographics-countries
cbpp.org/research/poverty-and-inequality/poverty-reduction-programs-help-adults-lacking-college-degrees-the
thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans
m.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/kriminelle-migranten-taeter-aus-nordafrika-bereiten-polizei-sorgen-a-1071674.html
m.faz.net/aktuell/politik/fluechtlingskrise/fluechtlinge-und-kriminalitaet-bka-nennt-zahlen-14078095-p2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dDAIawZ29B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im just here for shitposting, only time i was serious I BTFOd libertarian cucks, debunking their "economics"

archive.is/zbLEX

Nice, libertarians are delusional and some of the worst posters on the whole internet when it comes to political discussions.

I spend like all of an hour a day shitlosting here when I'm not working or with my family. Is It because people say edgy shit on an Underwater Basket weaving subreddit like Sup Forums doesn't mean they don't actually do shit irl.

not hateful at all. this board is a great place for breaking news.

>hurf muh they aren't out to get me you're conspriacy meme lord lul
ackchually there is no jewish conspiracy, its in the jewish best intrist for themselves to control the government and all industries and be super rich. there is not some hidden agenda with trying to knock out the closest competition in the buisness of owning the planets resources and power. This isn't tinfoil hattery, its just math. Jews care about jews, and favor policies that help them and not you.

Depressive realism.(google it)

The thing you say we are is what makes us able to see what the world is truly like

actually thw world is worse than what I can possibly think, as "the whole world is seated in wickedness" and you along with all your evil sodomite friends and every nonbeliever and reprobate will burn in hell forever

>Sup Forums is one person

I only hate shills and satanists, and even then i consider hate to be a strong word

Hate breeds hate. The jew admits they they whites to the point they want them purged from the planet. So, long as that is fact, there will alway be those to stand and fight against it.

Go back to the beginning and start there.

>still viewing the world from an the perspective of a bronze age religion
How low is your IQ? And where did the pastor touch you when you were 5?

Idk the chemicals in my brain are all fucky. Not like I haven't tried a million ways to fix that either

Because we see the potential this world has and where we could be.

>The jew admits they they whites to the point they want them purged from the planet.
You mean a few weirdo jewish extremists that you cherry pick? Like that Barbara women from Sweden and then some other lunatic Rabbi.

I don't hate anybody and I am very happy with my life.

Although I don't actually drink the koolaid that Sup Forumsteens mindlessly guzzle. I'm just here for the funposting.

your incredulity amd hardness of heart will only serve to deepen your torments and condemnation

Where did the pastor touch you?
Bumhole or penis?

your ridicule means nothing reprobate

>Why are you guys so unhappy, angry, and hateful? You seem to hate everyone, all the way from Jews, blacks, Mexicans, to women, muslims, and gay people.

To be frank, my attitude is s mirror of what I experience. Being a white male in the US is shit. People think they have a license to abuse you, while they live of your work.

The hate comes from the same scenario as dropping out of society. You are expected to yield everything and take nothing.

Fuck society.

I’m sure there are some angry virgin NEETs on here but you can’t assume that about all of us. Many of us are happy and fulfilled and working on great projects and occasionally come here for shitposting and news updates.
Furthermore, I think we’re primarily motivated by love - of self, of ancestry, of nation, of culture - and want it to be enjoyed by all like us and disappointment that modernity involves so few people enjoying that love. Don’t assume we hate other groups; we just want to ensure that their love of self does not get in the way of ours.

>Why are you guys so unhappy, angry, and hateful?

But honestly, does this feeling ever really externalize itself in your day to day if you think about it? Like, outside of the youtube scepto-sphere, what are concrete examples of this license to abuse you in your actual life?

So he did touch you?
Go see a therapist.

>To be frank, my attitude is s mirror of what I experience. Being a white male in the US is shit. People think they have a license to abuse you, while they live of your work.
Your attitude is an exaggeration, you're painting the world with your ideology and then reacting to it.

>But honestly, does this feeling ever really externalize itself in your day to day if you think about it? Like, outside of the youtube scepto-sphere, what are concrete examples of this license to abuse you in your actual life?

My tax rate is 30%. I was never able to even apply to scholarship at school since I'm not part of a special identity group. Need more examples?

We live in countries where the governments shit on their own people, while economically fucking them over to pay for immigrants from the shittiest parts of the world with shit genes and shit cultures.

awwww feels sage man

bump

>Your attitude is an exaggeration, you're painting the world with your ideology and then reacting to it.

No it's the other way round. I've got another example.

I work a min wage job at night for Xtra $$$. All the other workers are mestizos.
They fuck shit up then blame me for it since I can't defend myself against la raza. They call me pendejo and yell at me if I stop working for a second while they fuck around on their phone for their entire shift.

So, I asked for examples of abuse and you listed your nominal tax rate and inability to secure a scholarship despite the fact that white people get more private scholarships per capita. You didn't answer the question, and also your answer was bad. It seems to me that this "abuse" you're taking might need to be attributed to more individualistic qualities, based on that response...

>So, I asked for examples of abuse

So you want physical abuse examples? A filthy mestizo was walking down my street smashing mail boxes. I told him to quit it and had tried to choke me.

I had a noisy mestizo neighbor who blasted shitty Mexican music literally 24 hours a day. When I banged on the wall they started yelling when I went out to confront them they threw a beer bottle at me.

Need more?

I worked at a pizza parlor. An ugly Indian thought it'd be funny to blow an air horn directly into my ear.

I don't really hate anyone. I'm just a moderate conservative that loves memes. I'm posting fash stuff because I secretly want a jackboot gently placed on my throat.

Yes, I definitely need more. These, too, are not at all examples of: "Being a white male in the US is shit. People think they have a license to abuse you, while they live of your work."

You playing neighborhood watch with a mailbox vandal doesn't demonstrate that, nor does banging on a wall when your neighbors are being loud suggest that you are a. a decent normal person yourself, or b. being targeted for whiteness.

Where have I seen this thread before?

And he did this because you were white? Did you think you lived in a world where people don't fuck with each other?

Ok. How about the Vietnamese guy that sexually assaulted me in the locker room. The aunt that molested me or the ex wife who forcibly continued sodomized me after I asked her to stop?

Does this meet you criteria of abuse?

>And he did this because you were white? Did you think you lived in a world where people don't fuck with each other

He did constantly harasses me for being white. If he targeted me with the air horn for the same reason I don't know.

Thank you, Pepe.

Peterson? Is that you?

Now we're getting somewhere. This is certainly abuse, and likely the cause of a lot of your anger, but it doesn't demonstrate the second conceit which is: this abuse is the result of you being white. You sound like an open-minded person, deep down, and I'm sorry that all that happened to you. But don't let all that make you build resentment towards others on this arbitrary basis if you can help it, it definitely won't benefit you.

Sure, I guess that's pretty shitty, but is it enough to build a hateful worldview around? Don't let one guy with an airhorn spoil your good time here on earth.

>this abuse is the result of you being white.

If you don't understand the perils of being a minority. Then you can trow all the bullshit about how mestizos and niggers are persecuted out the window.

I'm not hateful, bitter, or unhappy, niggers are simply subhuman and jews are parasites, pretty straight forward

>Sure, I guess that's pretty shitty, but is it enough to build a hateful worldview around?

You miss the point. I didn't build it. I experience and.react to it.

When I was younger I wasn't a mysogynist racist. I'm 36 now and have too much life experience to not understand what's going on.

They believe in all kinds of fake news from click bait titles on the internet about muslims and amoung other things (which many has been proven to be false)

For example

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/2017/06/09/germany-cracking-fake-news-frankfurt-sex-mob-617536.html?amp=1

not hateful user, just realistic

But you are... And everyone knows it...

I do not hate Jews, black, Mexicans, womem, mulims, gays, not even transsexual, feminist, muslim immigrants.

There is only one group I disapprove of - illegal immigrants. They broke the law and must go back.

I also hate anglo scum like yourself.

Like its a bad thing. Says who?

You?

Like lifting weights though.

>fagflag
Ignore this poster

Yeah, building a worldview around your experiences, I understand. I think it can be hard for some people to compartmentalize their experiences (no matter how "abusive" they are or are not, in this case, pretty light desu) and view them as isolated, personal incidents when it comes to creating a worldview. It's like if you got bit by a dog when you were young - but you understand that not all dogs are bad and will bite you. Divorcing experience from expectation. It's important.

>hateful
>Trying to equate recognition and identification of what is destroying you to 'hate'
Nice try Shlomo.

Fuck off jew

Illegal immigrants commit less crime in America than native "whites"

2015 study

nap.edu/read/21746/chapter/9

Illegal immigrants

in a March 2017 study by the libertarian Cato Institute also support Villaraigosa's statement:

"Illegal immigrants are 44 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. Legal immigrants are 69 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. Legal and illegal immigrants are underrepresented in the incarcerated population while natives are overrepresented."

Study

cato.org/publications/immigration-reform-bulletin/criminal-immigrants-their-numbers-demographics-countries

Jesus is that thing human?

>So, I asked for examples of abuse and you listed your nominal tax rate and inability to secure a scholarship

If this isn't abuse then slavery wasn't abuse. Slavery is just someone benefiting unfairly off your productivity. High taxes on white men to support niggers and women is no different.

Nice projection.

>there is no jewish conspiracy, its in the jewish best intrist for themselves to control the government and all industries and be super rich.

I know that but these guys. Eeessh

I'm actually personally happy.

Sorry I just keep noticing (((patterns))) and (((coincidences))) re: the world as a whole

This is Europe. Illegal migrants cost 600bn in Germany alone and crime spiked because of them. My mother doesn’t dare go out the house after dark now. Last time I met her she cried and asked me when this nightmare of immigrant crime will be over. I couldn’t even tell her a lie like “soon” because it would be wrong to lie on such an obvious thing.

I'm sorry but you're just wrong. Working-class whites are the biggest beneficiaries of federal poverty-reduction programs, even though blacks and Hispanics have substantially higher rates of poverty. Like I was saying, your worldview is being distorted by cognitive bias.

cbpp.org/research/poverty-and-inequality/poverty-reduction-programs-help-adults-lacking-college-degrees-the

>m sorry but you're just wrong. Working-class whites are the biggest beneficiaries of federal poverty-reduction programs, even though blacks and Hispanics have substantially higher rates of poverty. Like I was saying, your worldview is being distorted by cognitive bias.

Now tell me women are actually putting into taxes more than they take out.

If minorities are so successful then why do the scholarships and government contract go to them. Why did all the classes in the University brow beat me constantly about how bad they have it?

You havent left the house for a while user. If you had you would know that the world is shit and that people are fucking shit. Go out for a few hours, it should get you back to hating every one.

Arab Muslims only make up 6.1% of the German population.

on immigration by Statistics Denmark, which is a governmental organisation. The stats are for 2015.

This is perhaps not the most accessible source given the forum, but if you turn to page 82 you will see several graphs and indices concerning various aspects of crime statistics concerning immigrants and descendants of immigrants.

It is fairly comprehensive and multifaceted, allowing us to see specific stats based on gender, national origin (Western vs. non- as well as specific countries), type of criminal act and relative criminality compared to the population as a whole. Corrections for age as well as socioeconomic status are made.

I do not trust myself to draw any definite conclusions based on this report, but the report itself has some expert analysis to contribute.

For instance:

Between 2013 and 2015, the crime index for non-Western immigrants and their descendants has dropped slightly overall

Female immigrants commit less crime than Danish women, although female descendants from non-Western countries commit significantly more, even with correction for socioeconomic status

The crime index for immigrants from Western countries is well below the national average

Immigrants from Lebanon and their descendants commit the most crime overall (index 218 and 359 respectively). Note that as many as 50-60% in this statistic are in fact stateless Palestinians

Male immigrants and descendants originating from Somalia and Lebanon commit violent crime at a vastly higher rate

Descendants of immigrants overall commit more crime than their parents, irrespective of origin

Germany as well

So before I address these new points, did you internalize the findings in that cbpp link? That's all agreed upon, yes?

According to German police. German natives are most likely to commit crime than immigrants and refugees

thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans

reports dovetailed with a 2014 study that found 40 percent of refugees from that region had gotten into legal trouble within 12 months of their arrival versus 0.5 percent of Syrians. A later analysis also revealed that migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan were much less likely to be charged with a crime than migrants from other regions such as the Western Balkans, demonstrating that you can't lump all migrants together.

m.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/kriminelle-migranten-taeter-aus-nordafrika-bereiten-polizei-sorgen-a-1071674.html

m.faz.net/aktuell/politik/fluechtlingskrise/fluechtlinge-und-kriminalitaet-bka-nennt-zahlen-14078095-p2.html

I dare you to pick up your bags, and move to a ghetto for 1 week with a muslim majority. After you have seen that shit you will quickly change your tune.

>Neighbor playing bongo drums at 3 AM in the morning and jumping on the floor.
>"Ah ah but my son is getting married *smacks lips* (a somalian)"
>Promises to stop and at least wait to 8 AM.
>5 AM it starts again.
>"Oh but my son is getting married".

If it was not that crap. It was constant car burning, a couple of shootings or blacker than charcoal kids wrecking shit. They also burned up their own school because they can't into education. At all. NONE.

Also you are a hypocritical person. So that's that.

>So before I address these new points, did you internalize the findings in that cbpp link? That's all agreed upon, yes?

No. I an already aware that by volume whites use more welfare, but that's only because there are more whites demographically.

don't be mistaken. we hate everyone on your list.
the people we hate the most above all are the shabbos goyim. they know the jq and switched sides.

6.8 whites receive welfare.

2.8 niggers receive welfare.

So half of welfare recipients are niggers but niggers are 13% of the population.

You proved my point actually.

lurkmoarfagit

>So half of welfare recipients are niggers but niggers are 13% of the population

Sorry it's more like one in three welfare recipients who receive welfare. But still niggers are overrepresented as welfare recipients. They are twice as likely.

FUUUUUCK

ugh, so you obviously didn't read it. The result does not simply reflect the fact that there are more white people in the country. The percentage of otherwise poor whites lifted from poverty by government safety-net programs is higher, at 44 percent, compared to 35 percent of otherwise poor minorities, the study concluded.

Are you understanding this? Am I wasting my breath?

God you guys are lazy as sin. Read the heckin thing. The result does not simply reflect the fact that there are more white people in the country. The percentage of otherwise poor whites lifted from poverty by government safety-net programs is higher, at 44 percent, compared to 35 percent of otherwise poor minorities, the study concluded.

>The percentage of otherwise poor whites lifted from poverty by government safety-net programs is higher, at 44 percent, compared to 35 percent of otherwise poor minorities, the study concluded.

What I read here is whites are more likely to capitalize on opportunity. What is your point? If this is true then white need more advantages since it's utilized better.

You CAN NOT be a slave and in love at the same time. Niggers were never enslaved, they're just too Damn happy

Found the next school shooter Keep taking those pills they will help you out

I dont hate myself I hate dumb niggers like you

This fake news is shocking to say the least.

>The world really isn't as bad as you think,
go watch videos from mexico and brazil

>per capita is racist

No I'm not surrounded, or even residing near any kikes or niggers, or even any grimey spics so I can show love to my family and friends safely

Fuck off soft little bitch.
We don't break the news, we make the news. And we make it whatever the fuck we want.
Maybe you don't understand that so long as good exists, so will evil. And the same goes with happiness and sadness. Love and hate. Young and old. Some people love peace, some love war. Some fight to live, some live to fight. Some hate to fight, some love to fight.
From my eyes, you are a pathetic soft "nice" person, who will always get fucked over and walked on by others. You are what I never want to be. I am what you never want to be. But you got it wrong, I'm not unhappy. I'm happy when there is chaos and conflict and war. That's my paradise.

>I'll make no subscription to your paradise.
youtube.com/watch?v=dDAIawZ29B8

Ok to summarize.

Whites are slaves because they pay for blacks ---> whites receive more federal aid then blacks per capita ---> whites are capitalizing on an opportunity ----> blacks are forever going to lose this argument because you've already arrived at a poorly conceived conclusion and built an identity around it and now it's too late to change? Did I get that right?

No it’s literal Statistical fact that whites pay the most in taxes and thus the most and welfare… Blacks collect the most welfare, followed by arabs and Hispanics. Some mongoloid ethnicities do contribute quite a bit, but obviously not as much as Europeans. And there is a reason that the majority of whites in America feel like they Are being targeted by prejudice

One can be a realist without being hateful

>whites receive more federal aid then blacks per capita

But that's not true. One in three welfare receipts are niggers. One in Eight people are niggers.

oh OP's just another "why are you so afraid" guy who leaves after 4 posts, leaving us to talk among ourselves

can't stand by his assertions. pathetic.

Oh good pseudopsychology from someone on Sup Forums

if we dont burn it down, the next crop will fail. this is about survival, it always has been. dont pretend to know what i see, or why i see it. i have thousands of hours in this, the universe built a perfect system through chaos, as will we.

I'm happy, because we will get to genocide the kikes very soon. The future is bright user.

You are taking a quote from the article and failing to interpert it correctly. Its making a statement of how many poor people by race are lifted out of poverty by welfare. How you turn this I to per capita welfare reception is something you have to explain to me.

Individual interactions are different than group interactions. I think most people here agree. The problem is group dynamics, which humans break themselves into. And sadly, the more restrictive you are of your ingroup (family, clan, tribe, ethinicty, nation) the more likely that you are to succeed and rely upon one another without deceit or betrayal. We can't change human behavior, and humans are innately tribal.
---This doesn't mean that tribes can't interact with eachother in a positive manner, but sometimes that doesn;'t happen.

I used to be spiteful and bitter, but that was back when I just stayed in my room, was a fat little shit, and played video games and masturbated to hentai all day.

Now that I'm older and in some control of my adult responsibilities, I no longer blame the fault in my life to society (which I used to validate my lazy lifestyle). I also lost my virginity, so that's a plus too. I had a deep attachment to a single woman so I never stepped out of that stage where you learn to deal with rejection and move on with your fucking life.

because intrinsic stupidity is more prevalent in minorities

you've got all the data, you just dance around and dissemble to avoid making the ultimate conclusion

i think you're fucking DELUDED and dumb as fuck.
fuck off and ruminate on that for awhile.