For me it's Mami-san, the cutest, kindest and prettiest meguca

For me it's Mami-san, the cutest, kindest and prettiest meguca.

Agreed.

You can always count on Mami senpai to keep a leveled head in any situation.

>Mami
>not Kyoko

Pleb detected

Mami-san in cute bikinis!

Apple!

I will find you. I will slice you. And I will shove you into every one of Kyokos holes.

Mami>Homura>Kyouko>Madoka>Sayaka

You can not refute this

If it's a Mami thread then at least one head joke is mandatory.

Did you mean:
Kyoko>Sayaka>Madoka=Homura>>>>>Mami?

She's also the fattest meguca.

And that's what makes her the best meguca.

Cake Mami is best Mami

Cake Homura second best

But they weren't the cake. Neither was Kyouko, Sayaka and Madoka.

the best

>cutest
>at one point she wanted to kill all of her friends before killing herself

It is you. You are the cake all along.

Kyoko is the Apple and the Apple is the cake?

IS THE CAKEY KYO-KO?

Everyday I learn something new.

She's also the strongest.

She's prettiest and strongest but Madoka-san is cuter and kinder

I'm sorry, but did Kyoko already win? Oh, that's right. The show isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only finished it's third movie. Does hand-holding between friends means it's over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you bring up this topic even though you're so wrong? Kevin being Sayaka's husbando is still going storng right now and they have been the best OTP on the internet for how many years now? They're just using false fanart to give the impression that Kyoko can win, but only deluded 5 year olds from /u/ can be tricked by that. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Kevin and Sayaka is one of the best fucking OTPS on Sup Forums, we went to 1,000 different threads last year and would have dominated them if Kevin wasn't one person. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the KevinxSayaka comes back up in trends and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, some fucking retarded autist from /u/ is posting a shitty thread about the inferior pairing of KyouSaya. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KyouSaya topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the true OTP because they're too good together. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking sites on the interwebs, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

woops

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

nah

>KevinxSayaka
Old and busted. ApplexKyoko is new hotness.

SOMEONE STOP THE INCUBATOR FROM MAKING A CONTRACT WITH HER

I NEED SAYAKA TO GROW UP TO BE THIS

Only Mami has mammaries. All other Megucas are flat as fuck.

Wait. Why were you able to post it within one minute after the post?

Yes. Kyoko is the appke amd Apple is the cake. But who is pie?

>implying the first one wasnt actually sayaka and the second one wasnt kevin

Okay. I understood Kevin-un can use Sayaka's magical power!

Of course the show isn't over. This gives you the slightest of hope that Sayaka will beat Kyouko. It's okay to think that. I won't take it away from you. I'll let you keep that hope because it will ultimately get crushed by the fact that Kyouko will win again. Oh, and Kevin-kunxSayaka is inferior to KyoukoxApple. Why? Because Kevin-kun abandoned these threads. Abandoned Sayaka in these threads. No matter how shitty they got, Kevin-kun should have stayed.

Yeah, Apple is a cake, because he just is a faggot. Apple would never fuck Kyoko.

>waifufag watching yuri anime

MadoKapplin when?

Mami is worst meguca

This trip waifushit is cancerous.

I don’t have much time now. Please reply to me as soon as possible.

'kay

>158236169
>Apple would never fuck Kyoko.
Apple fucks Kyoko daily. She just doesn't want to admit it.

Sup Forums pass probably

Welcome to madoka threads. You can stay or you can leave.

I've been here for years and still can't believe we have to endure this shit in the current year. You'd assume both or one would fuck off to another waifu in some shit series by now.

So what you are saying is Kevin is an asshat?

>cheating on a waifu
user. That is very bad. Kevin-kun may have done it when he liked Mami but he has been a sayakafag for quite some time repenting his sins.

Kevin definitely did. He just sticks around occasionally to shitpost. Apple hastore made itself the attention whore and has some autistic following made up of one Madokafag who's supposed to be banned.

Thanks!

Don't tell a lie. Apple is not such a cool guy. He might fap to her, though.

Really? Kevin-kun paid for shitty Sup Forums?

I suspect they'll linger like a malignant tumour. So even if new Madoka content appeared, those threads would still have them in it scaring the newbies and returning fans.

Everything will be fine for a while after Shaft releases the next movie.
Untill then all we can do is post fanart of crack pairings.

But at least they're attention whoring will be overwhelmed by the ton of new discussion and memes. If that were to happen.

We can only hope. Anyway, might as well share something original I was working on for fun.

Cold Despair, or the Meguca’s Lament
A poem by user.

Blades for she of justice, spears for the broken maid,
Ribbons for the lonely one waging her Crusade,
"Good!" said the Incubator to whom they were in thrall,
"But despair - cold despair – will be the master of you all."

Roses for the garden, Boxes for her threads,
Sweets for the ragdoll fond of taking heads,
“Once they were like you,” was the Incubator’s recall,
"And despair - cold despair - was the ruin of them all."

“That is not her fate,” said the girl trapped in time --
“Break that damning cycle, that task shall be mine,”
“Struggle all you wish,” the Incubator’s call,
“For despair - cold despair – will consume you all."

On the Night of the Witches, as her arsenals finally fell,
And the weight of all the desperate times finally began to tell,
“Her struggle’s nearly over,” was the Incubator’s drawl,
“For despair - cold despair - has finally revealed all."

“Never,” was the mantra of the girl at her heart,
“No more shall we all suffer at the moment we depart.”
“So here me Incubator, a wish that is not small,”
“Now despair - cold despair – will be my burden above all."

So she took up all their burdens and became their final fate
All the hopes they lost now gathered so they’d never fall to hate
“At the last, Incubator,” said the one who now lost all,
“Despair -- cold despair – has been broken like a wall.”

See you later!

Do you think qb ever fucked the girls to get on their good side and make them magical girls?

At this point, this is avatarfagging.

He's been doing that for like two years

That I have seen these past few years Apple doesn't care enough about the attention which has the evidence of her remaining in these threads. Kevin is still seen in multiple boards so he is more of an 'attention whore' than the other. As for that last faggot. Yeah, I don't understand why he doesn't just fuck off. He admits he is an attention whore. Really. He loves those (You)s and has been following Apples vagina for some time despite her outright ignoring him. It is sad too because he went anonymous just for the hopes of getting a (You) from her.

>158236875
You are not so great yourself. In fact, if you left even if Apple and Kevin remained the threads would drastically improve in quality.

I don't know if Kevin said anything related but Apple said she would turn her trip off for anything new so discussion will go smoothly. You would still have her in here.

Lawnchair always avatarfags as evidence shows he uses the same images in showing his emotions and general chatting. Avatarfagging is also against the rules so you know what to do. Refrain from doing so to Kevin and Apple as they don't avatarfag. Kevin posts images of Sayaka separate from his posts topic and Apple posts images of any megucas. Lawnchair sticks to specific Madoka images.

Sayaka's breasts are the same size as Mami's.

Gib proof. Sayaka looks flat.

according to ume-sensei sayaka and mami have the same breast size

>mami

Sex with Mami! Sex!

There is a scene in Rebellion that had them standing next to each other.

In terms of breast size it looked like
Mami > Sayaka > Kyouko > Homura=Madoka.

I dont think so tim

Thank you.

The story neatly wrapped in a poem. Thanks for sharing.

You should have had it saved

>according to ume-sensei

the original design at least
and rebellion is fanservicefest

I end up wanting to do that once a month

Ume did the original character designs, but that doesn't give her creative control over the overall visual design of the series.
The original design for Sayaka also had a big stupid-looking pink soul gem.
Ultimately it's up to the production staff as a whole what the final designs are.

pic related

I'm going to marry Mami-san!

I'll prep the food for your wedding. I will need a small army and other waitress' because pic related may happen.

her breast size is way smaller in anime and early promo pics

doesn't matter anymore because as I said rebellion is a fanservicefest and artists draw her with huge balloon tits anyway

>believing the witch's delusions

It's still apparent in the anime that Mami's are bigger.

Don't worry it's going to be a small ceremony, close friends only.

There is a surprising amount of shitposting in Madoka threads.

These threads ceased to surprise me long ago
I envy your innocence

maybe, but it's not as ridiculous as this

It's Shaft, breast size consistency is as rare as consistency in any single other visual aspect

>I don't know if Kevin said anything related

If there's anything new, like a tv series, I will in fact increase my trip posting by 500%.

Why would you do this thing

I wouldn't want to disappoint my fans.

PERSONA~

I despise you, and I encourage others to despise you also

There's no reason to hate me tho.

>posting sayakashit in a mami thread

Sayaka a best tho.

This whole thread is cancer though.

You're cancer! I have to defeat you!

would you watch a short series about mami-san and her everyday life?

While Mami is best girl, all of those attributes you said are about Madoka.

Hello there, newfriend, you seem to have fallen victim to a common misconception about the use of tripcodes. But don't worry, I'm here to help you!
You see, the intended use of tripcodes isn't to draw the attention of all the cool oldfags to your clever and impressive quality posts. In fact, it only distracts from them. Anonymity is your friend and it helps control the quality of online discussion by taking the focus from who is posting, and allowing focus on what is being posted instead. Tripcodes only make sense when it is important that people recognize, i.e. if you are a scanlator, raw provider or similar. Even then, if you aren't posting anything related to why you have gotten a unique tripcode, you should post anonymized to ensure quality discussion. Thank you for your time!

>Says this in a thread infested with tripcodes
Too little too late user. We tried and failed. madoka is tripfag heaven these days.

yes,but only if i can see her fight

It always has been, m8.

Hello there, newfriend, you seem to have fallen victim to a common misconception about the use of tripcodes. But don't worry, I'm here to help you!
You see, the intended use of tripcodes isn't to draw the attention of all the cool oldfags to your clever and impressive quality posts. In fact, it only distracts from them. Anonymity is your friend and it helps control the quality of online discussion by taking the focus from who is posting, and allowing focus on what is being posted instead. Tripcodes only make sense when it is important that people recognize, i.e. if you are a scanlator, raw provider or similar. Even then, if you aren't posting anything related to why you have gotten a unique tripcode, you should post anonymized to ensure quality discussion. Thank you for your time!

>kindest
>Literally attempts to coerce innocent girls into a life of pain and suffering, fully aware of how horrible it is, just because she's feeling lonely and wants someone to suffer with.

You may want to fix your definition of kind, user