You are transported back in time to Nazi Germany

You find yourself wearing German army uniform standing in front of a superior officer. He explains you are going to be shipped out to the Russian front where they are taking massive casualties.

However he offers you an alternative option - you can join an SS 'special duties' group operating in the Auschwitz area - he explains this division is doing 'dirty work' that many people find 'unsettling', but the chance of being killed is quite low as the 'work' is behind the lines in occupied Poland. He leaves the explanation at that.

What do user? you must live out the rest of your life in this alternative timeline. What would you do in all honesty? Russian front or 'special duties'???

If the course of history remained the same, why would participate in a losing battle?

>Uh, I, uh, no speaky the dutch.

Go to Auschwitz and kill 6 million single handedly

Well, send me to the camps, time to meet my great-grandfather, maybe learn a few tricks.

>you must live out the rest of your life in this alternative timeline
literally giving everyone the chance to turn the tides of war is not really a stimulating mental construction m8

>What do user?
Go to Auschwitz.

Because as we all know, the Holocaust literally did not happen.

I'd then document in a diary the day-to-day goings on in the camp.
I'd requisition a film crew to record the happenings in the "gas chambers" to show how they were not used to gas anyone, I'd have interviews done with random Jews asking them to describe the conditions of the camps and I'd also film the crematoria to show why they were used and needed.
I'd also have the swimming pool, the soccer pitch, the hospital and stage filmed showing the conditions.

sauce these milk monsters

I cleaned a pool once and it wasn't that bad

I would do lots of nazi meth and fight russians.

Your pic related has nothing to do with anything you just said. So report this thread

Go to the camp I suppose. Why die in the Russian frost.

I would however make great attempts to get in contact with high command and pass along everything I know about the war, which is alot. I would emphasize the need for Germany to end the war against the Europeans and direct all it's efforts to the ME and Africa. Just wipe out/colonize the whole fucking continent and region.

>Your pic related has nothing to do with anything you just said. So report this thread
Do the mods even enforce the rules on Sup Forums anymore?

I am a Jew, I guess I tell him Russian front, then just fuck off to Switzerland.

Bump

russian front

the germans took massive casualties, but they inflicted even more casualties on the communists

the special duties work is limp wristed soft hand work, I want to go where the iron crosses grow

milk truck just arive

Hand me dust pan and broom, Hans.

what a faggot

fuck you

I would tell my superior officer I need to speak to der fuhrer at once. Then I would tell him the location of where america is building the atom bomb and volunteer to steal it, as I speak fluent American English. Then I would steal the working atom bomb and have the nazis mass produce it, allowing us to vaporize our enemies in the holy cleansing atomic flame.

Kill Commies!!!

>go to Auschwitz
>document everything
>Prove holocaust is a lie

Posting about reporting something is against the rules.

Who are you quoting?

Go to Poland and finish the job

The two enormous tits represent the two enormous life decisions you fvcking dolt.

probably take the job, I wouldnt want to fight russia and to be honest I'm a filthy degenerate so i'd go there, document everything to prevent the soviets from proclaiming ye holohoax, and then get the fuck out of dodge.

Hey UN you need to give the name of that boob bonanza or else you're committing a hate crime against us niggers. Hurry up and spill it.

The voices in my head

Fuck that, I'm telling the superior officer everything I know and demanding to be taken directly to Hitler. I'm going to give them the rundown on everything that's happened since the war and what they need to do to win it.

Either I die for sure after doing a shitjob in the camp out of retaliation or I die in war (which is one hell of an experience) or the gulag with a small chamce of coming back mentally scarred and being able to life through the 70s to 90s as old man when this country was awesome.
Of course I chose the eastern front man

good luck keeping the footage and diary out of kike hands once the war is lost