Mfw Americans here think their ancestors were some great explorers and trailblazers

>mfw Americans here think their ancestors were some great explorers and trailblazers
Listen up buddy, unless you're in the 0.0001% of the population, your ancestors were the bottom of the barbell people. Criminals, drifters, alcoholics, layabouts, religious extremists, or some other social deviants. They went to America because they were poor and useless. Usually sent there by their own governments.

Other urls found in this thread:

theislandwiki.org/index.php/Le_Sueur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, bottom of the Barrel.
now we have a quarter of the world's GDP.
how does it feel falling from 1st world power to 5th?

>now we have a quarter of the world's GDP.
>how does it feel falling from 1st world power to 5th?
That's because you inherited massive untouched resources and expertise from Europe.

Many of my ancestors were badass Hugenots who were being genocided tho
My Irish ancestors were fleeing religious conflicts as well
pic related (my ancestor)
theislandwiki.org/index.php/Le_Sueur

so the
>Smartest. Richest, and most powerful
people couldn't think to move out and claim it?

Don't think you understand how exploration works or what even led to America being discovered. The initial settlers were top tier, but the majority were not. The people that came after were bottom tier, that's why the average American is more likely to be related to an alcoholic peasant than some aristocratic explorer. Yet you all larp as the latter.

>muh ancestor
Anyone can claim anything on the internet.

>Yet you all larp as the latter.
Nope, I am a direct descendant of Abraham LeSueur who was descended from Normans who fought for William the Conqueror.

oh snap!

My sides. So much muttautism.

>Implying I don't have letters written to the King of England.
Stay jealous.

Anyone can get letters written to the king of England, they're all usually public access and on the internet.

Lol nigga stop riding America's dick and fix your shit first

Well, the great British empire should have been able to overwelm such scum suckers with no problem.

My ancestors were founding members of one the first New England colonies. Fuck you

My ancestors are one of the oldest families in England. They were Knights, Barons, Members of Parliament, One a member of Queen Elizabeth's court, a famous British Naval officer who had a series of adventure novels written about him, one was a famous artist, one a celebrated architect and one was the high chancellor of Ireland.
They came to America and were successful businessmen, One the richest man in the colonies, politicians and a general in the revolution. Several authors and a couple of professional athletes.

Eat a dick.

we didn't make history so you could read it, but you're welcome.

Every American in this thread has claimed to be related to Aristocrats, when fractions of 1 percent in reality have the claim.
Stop lying on the internet you losers.

Go get blown up on a train you yellow toothed lemming faggot and keep sucking our YUGE American cocks.

Keep larping cleetus, your ancestor was more than likely sent to the states for being a criminal.

my ancestors leapt bulls on crete

Americans are the most small dicked manlets in the west, with cut jewish dicks on top of that.

I have documents from the mayflower journey as well. I probably owned your family.

The anti American shills are out of control. For the record moving to a different continent is pretty extraordinary as opposed to being the children of peasants and the dispossessed like 99% of Europe is.

Same shit different pile

Anyone can claim anything on the internet, nobody believes you, loser. Statistically speaking, your ancestors were peasants. Suck it up.

>The anti American shills are out of control. For the record moving to a different continent is pretty extraordinary as opposed to being the children of peasants and the dispossessed like 99% of Europe is.
>Same shit different pile
No it's not, there's nothing extraordinary about being put on a boat at the expense of the state because you're a net drag on society.

How's that 2nd aircraft carrier coming along?

We're building our 22nd I believe.

The French and Russians did a fine job of dealing with aristocrats. Too bad the limp dick Brits are still lagging behind the frogs and ivans.

>Listen up buddy, unless you're in the 0.0001% of the population, your ancestors were the bottom of the barbell people. Criminals, drifters, alcoholics, layabouts, religious extremists, or some other social deviants. They went to America because they were poor and useless. Usually sent there by their own governments.

And yet they managed to build one of the greatest countries in history. Similarly to how Australia was founded by criminals.

>Anyone can claim anything on the internet
and it's all thanks to my ancestors

You have the laziest bait. Low energy

Congratulations, but how is fixing your demographics coming along? Unless you deport 100 million people in a few years, you're going to be majority non-white in a few decades.

So what you're saying is
All those criminals, drifters, alcoholics, layabouts, religious extremists, and social deviants made the strongest military power and leader of the free world just because they fled from their shitty countries for a better life?

Considering all the Brits and rest of the Yuros like to larp as master race nobility instead of mealy mouthed peasant I'll call it even

My family has land named after them, the clan that occupied it originally.

Seek mental health counselling, this level of delusion is not healthy.

You don't have the slightest clue about our demographics, Nigel. You probably believe that we are actually 56% white like the memes entail.

>Brit using muttmeme
I have bad news for you, Mohammed.
Pic related

Pahahahah
Dumb faggot

We tamed the bayous of louisiana
My family had an actual battle, my family alone, against the local gov down here over 150 years ago. Sent those dick heads running just like my ancestor also did against you faggot red coats 100 years prior. Its in ma blood baby cakes. Now fix your teeth or ill do it for you

see
You only did anything because you were carried by Europeans and used the knowledge we collectively built over thousands of years and applied to a completely untouched continent.
Even most of your achievements in the last 70 years were due to the work of European scientists.
All your country has done is leech of collective European knowledge.

Everyone in your country under 25 is less than 56% white as a collective group. Most people under 5 years old are already non-white in majority.

I am the Europeans. I was your King. And I wrote to myself, because I was that knight, too.

t. butthurt your ancestors didn't arrive here on the mayflower

You faggots are the peasants that lacked the presence of mind to ask the question, "Is there more to life?" When men brave the frontiers of space and the dimensions beyond, the majority will come from our stock. Malcontents, Mongrels, Etremists, et cetra, We look beyond and forward. Currently, we are suffering from a plague of Old World ideologies thrown upon us by the bitter small men of a land left behind. Knowing they could not compete, they sought instead to tear us down to their level. The American dream will win. Humanity will march on. You could join us.

Probably, but your ancestors were also probably retarded peasants who shit in the river.

Here are you demographics. The only white people are all old and dying.

You've lost your capital and will surely lose your whole nation within a few decades. I don't see the point in this.

The only genuinely non-white people in the U.S are asians, poo in loo's, arab's and blacks. The spics that are invading us are half spanish half native american, meaning they are bleached catholic natives, yes indeed. I said that correctly, the people who you claim are non-white are actually le 56% face themselves.

You don't know shit about our demographics.

>Usually sent there by their own governments.

My family moved here from Latvia in 1992, joke's on you! Government didn't send us!

They still managed to kick the ever loving shit out of those pussy red coats. Pedo brits too busy feeding kids to the royals and bother too learn how to fight. The muzzies will give you lessons very soon when they start beheading you all in the street while the coppers watch and laugh.

You don't know how to read graphs apparently. And you shit talk our education constantly. Holy fuck. It's 50/50 down the entire spectrum you imbecile.

There's nothing wrong with having peasant ancestry, the problem is claiming otherwise when it's not the case. You should be respectful of your ancestors no matter what. Americans promote a false history about their countries lineage, I'm simply putting it into perspective.

You were ruled by a black man for 8 years, and your top 20 cities are almost all majority non-white. Sorry, Cleetus, but you can't win this game.

All I know is some of my family has been in rural PA for like 200 years and some came from Germany 100 years ago or so. I know some of my blood comes from Amish communities.

Completely off topic but I think it's kinda funny that South Asians think they will ever be a group that exercises real power in the UK.

Explain why the country is so damn mentally ill

Why do you think it's our fault that strongholds of government attract people who can only subsist on government aide?

That's a trend in every country anywhere in the world. Not exclusive to the united states.

Fun fact:

Many German countries were losing so many good men to America that they were forced to run anti-American fake news stories in the mid 1800s.
I've read a big number of local newspapers ranging from 1850 to 1870:
Most hit pieces were disguised as travel reports- about how bad the immigrants were treated at their arrival in New York, how dangerous the travel to the west is or how shitty the food in America is. At the end of the report they added an official advice against going to America and it was signed by the royal ministers and the major of the town.

Once a guy even had to take out ad space to dispel a rumour about how his family got killed by Indians in America, a rumour which was spread by the newspaper a week earlier. That story was completely made up and the guy let everyone know that his family is actually alive and well

The only time you beat the British empire is when it was involved in a huge war in Europe. Your so called 1776 giving it to the red coats was defeating a tiny military contingent, while the actual military was fighting a real war against a fellow world power. So much of your history is just myth.

>lawyers get paid $1000/hour
>pharma salespeople get paid $500k/year
>hedge fund managers get paid millions/year
>HURRR DURRR GDP STRONK

Which country? America?

I cant take this level of new worlder "muh heritage" crap.

thank my ancestors for the gift of the internet.

That's not a true. A significant number (like my own ancestors) were simply the second-born sons. They weren't going to inherit land, and it was difficult to make a life of your own in the highly stratified English society.

My ancestors at least had the balls to make the journey to a new world with next to nothing and carve out a life through hard work. They didnt wish to remain on a shitty island sucking some monarchs dick. One americans accomplishments are all americans accomplishments because we strive to be our best selves and out do each other.

How's that ruling the waves going for ya?

>My ancestors at least had the balls to make the journey to a new world with next to nothing and carve out a life through hard work
see

So did you. I wonder what went wrong?

It's hilarious how you're trying to downplay this. You're trying to use negative connotations in your language to denote that your empire losing it's most valuable possession wasn't all that important and was simply a minor military defeat whilst you were handling actual, important things.

If the U.K had kept the U.S and actually kept it from seceding, you all would be many times better off than you are at the moment. The U.S is an economic power house filled to the brim with natural resources that we aren't even using. Listen to yourself. I feel so bad for you.

Yeah, but Americans covered this entire continent in like a century. Clearly most of our ancestors were making shit happen. I don't doubt we all probably have criminals and other low life and many may have ancestors that were some fuck up who fled Europe well after the fact. Still, as a nation our ancestors did amazing things in a short period of time. Americans are justified in this image of their ancestors.

America? Jewish and African influence combined with abundance and a general sense of apathy.

my ancestor was a fence

I'm not trying to win games. This shit is for fools. I'm trying to tell you it's no competition and you shouldn't be mocking any people for it while it's happening to you. It's just sad to witness.

yes so you would be retarded to not become one of those people

Separatists were a rugged, elite people. They left because Europe was too religiously weak. That kind of discipline showed in their colonization efforts, but you'd know that if you'd read a book.

It's your own problem. The point is these people produce nothing of value and thus american GDP is a meme.

Exactly, it's not funny that it's happening to ANYONE let alone the country with the most personal freedom when it comes to actually owning the means to resist institutionalized power.

Americans were the adventurous, pioneers, explorers, leaders. In only a couple of hundred years they surpassed all of Africa, Asia and Europe in technology and accomplishments. Only America has been to the moon. Only America has left the solar system. Only America has landed robots on Mars.

Where is Europe? Confined to low Earth orbit, literally beta orbiters. Absolute pathetic for a thousand plus year old civilization. By the time Europe reaches the surface of Mars, America will have fast than light travel and be colonizing space. Eat our dust. We have replaced you.

Your entire country just defeat that bong's argument. You were literally a penal colony and look at you now, nanny state yes, but amazing GDP, very organized and incredibly 1st world. Abundant resources, no one in your neighborhood is really fucking you super hard besides the Chinese and even that is limited in a lot of ways, with our Navy protecting you. I mean come on, Australia is doing pretty good considering all the other countries.

No one will be doing any of that if we don't sort out the blatant flaws with our form of governance.

anglo cope is delicious

>britbongs unironically think they're relevant in 2018
top kek

Thats awesome man. Talk to your grandparents. Hear their stories. I was lucky enough that mine wrote their own books on our family and went around searching to find it. No google or ancestry.com back then. We all have such a rich history in America. Its a shame the brits cant see that, all they want are our taxes

This is all great, but you need to learn spanish.

Whiter than you, ahmed

I wish I was an American.

>haha they were the worst people!
>somehow defeats Europeans in war multiple times and creates a global hegemony.
Hmmm alright, if you say so.
Guess "the best" Europeans werent as good as they thought.

Ironically they looked down on slavs and Americans and both of those groups outperformed them and dismantled their empires. Fucking kek. European Arrogance hasnt paid off yet but im sure it will someday....(not)

I wish I were a European.

Why?

So much nonsense in this post, already took apart your fantastical myth here

You lost.

>WE

AHAHHAHAHA

>It's a myth that America is first and only to moon, Mars, outer solar system, and beyond solar system.

So butthurt. So delusional. So sad.

Not him but it would be nice to have a solid ethnic/cultural identity. Growing up here is pretty sterile.

I realized the mutt meme looks like a blob fish.

My ancestor was the duke of a greek island, he left when WWII started you dirty immobile monkey. Anyone worth their shit left during WWII.

You are literally a nation of defeated men. Anyone with any balls in Europe died long ago.
Why do you think your country has been so enticed by globalism?
You are all half men pussies.
Good luck with that piece of shit you call a continent.

Rome was a band of degenerates and outcasts as well

>only did what we did because Mu Europee-onz

Yah, we were those Europeans dumb ass.

Sorry OP if you mum developed a taste for Paki dick and you really want to be a real Englishman Mohammed.

Funny how the bottom of the barrel survived and thrived. You seem to be projecting user. You need some help lad.