The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

>The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs
Are they /our guys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Red pill me on these fags

They beat some cancer victim unconscious and then stabbed him to death with a screwdriver or something and filmed it all. It's called "two guys one hammer" or "two guys one screwdriver"

filmed themselves killing a guy and desecrating his corpse
filthy animals probably result of inbreeding

left one looks very nigger

That one is clearly a shitskin
Most of them are dead iirc, and I think one got raped to death.

cancer victim?
wtf you talking about it was innocent bystander

>Killing a random guy with a hammer for no reason and filming it.
Literally nigger behaviour.

No, they hanged a dog. Which means they’re worse than sand niggers and chunks.

The first snuff movie

Edgy cucks who killed some old guy who was a full time carer for his elderly mother.

They beat multiple people to death with blunt objects, always the weak. Women, elderly, I think a retard, etc. They're only famous for the one they filmed though.

How does having cancer not make him an innocent person? The guy they killed was literally a cancer survivor.

I think this has singlehandedly convinced me Slavs aren't people.

asking "is x redpilled" or whatever is against the rules of the board you insufferable faggot

There are plenty of white people who have also done shit like this. One of them was half-nigger or something anyways

Getting plowed in their little buttholes in a russian shithole prison as we speak.

hohols doing hohol things

who the fuck cares? wtf you on about

No you spamming cunt faggot. Saged and reported. Someone you care about will die.

as someone who moved out of Russia, i can confirm, slavs are animals, altough thanks to their culture rather than genetics

I like traps

>People
Maybe, but it would be a stretch to call them people.

Are you fucking retarded or something? Like actually retarded? You're getting angry that I pointed out the fact that the guy they murdered had survived cancer only to get killed by these two subhumans. Kill yourself you fucking brainlet

they are the definition of degenerate

AFAIK they are Chochol. And at least one of them was a son of some kind of oligarh so they were supposed to spent couple years in mental hospital and to be let free after couple years.

Dunno how it ended.

Tatar or jew blood.

What did he mean by this?

The are responsible for murdering a total of 23 people, video is called 3 guys 1 hammer. They were cough bc they were stealing electronics and selling themy to pawn shops. They killed a cancer victim in a park, I think he was in his 60s, they but a yellow bag around a ball peen hammet and ducked him up good. They also got a pregnant woman, cut out the fetus and killed it in front of her. Then proceed to beat her with the hammer and stabbed her a bunch. 2 guys are serving life. And I think the filmed got like 15 years or some bs.

The guy was just going out to visit his grandson to. The whole story was fucked up.

It's really something in the genes, how else can you explain such violent and brutal behavior by Ukrainians? Always eager not just to kill, but mutilate and defile.
I mean it's not mexican-tier, but still.

thats bullshit stop spreading disinformation you jewshill

Are you okay? Are you having some type of aneurysm? Why are you so triggered by the fact that one of their victims had cancer? What the fuck is wrong with you?

they didnt kill 23 people, you made this up

>they were trying to get people attention because of their mental illness . they were shills .

Are you retarded?

they didnt kill 23 people numbnuts

Schizo

Yeah, they killed 21. You moron.

I'm not even the guy you were responding too but you've been in this thread getting butthurt about one of them having cancer. They didn't kill 23 people but they did kill 21, the user was simply a little mistaken. I don't understand why you think this is a Jewish conspiracy. You're very clearly suffering some kind of mental breakdown.

This was around the time of the 2girls1cup video, theirs was called 3guys1hammer

Don't let ukrainians compromise your opinion of slavs. Everybody hates them. Their own national heros have done similar things to poles.

retarded serial killers are the lefts guys, see podestas art. my kind of killers use guns, in public places in front of everyone, and have a reason. wouldnt be surprised if these rejects jerked each other off. so no, fuck them. plenty of good killing happened in ukraine in the last few years, crimea river faggots.